Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria (22956 Views)

I Need Kuwait/Malaysia Visit/Tourist Visa Info / Pls I Need VISA Info About Mauritius, Seychelles And Mozambique / Visa Info: How To Apply For Kenya Visa In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by SamSharma: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Obtaining Dubai visa is easier than you think. You can opt for offline Visa where there is imprint on passport or get it online. There are various visa services which can provide you with the visa. You can simply apply for Dubai Visa online and it done.
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by LagacyHills: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks for your response
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by odigiri1983(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
SamSharma:
Obtaining Dubai visa is easier than you think. You can opt for offline Visa where there is imprint on passport or get it online. There are various visa services which can provide you with the visa. You can simply apply for Dubai Visa online and it done.
But it looks is only applicable to Indians
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by Afolabibabe: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
SamSharma:
Pls how can I get d 3 months visa because the one that I saw online was the Emirates and someone must book and pay for the flight ticket before one can submit the application form?
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by drealsmile(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
sunkieisland:

Ok, I'm listening
Is it still available
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by sampzy: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
It's really amazing
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by Chinonye02: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
For dubai direct employment whatsapp me 08034379263..its real
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by Hiploko(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Don't fall prey o!

Scammers are already asking you to contact them

Cc;justiwise
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by naijabioworth(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dubai is a very unique and interesting place filled with lots of beautiful sites and fun things to do. It also a good place to shop either for business or leisure. If you have been wanting to explore the magnificent city, you can as well book your ticket as we will be giving you a detailed guideline on how to apply for Dubai visa while still in Nigeria.

http://kunaija.com.ng/how-to-process-dubai-visa-in-nigeria/
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by seyimuyide(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please I need ur help, I want to travel to Dubai in March with 2 weeks Visa, and I want to apply for dubai Visa in Nigeria in ending of this month, they said I need to apply for electronic Visa to travel to Dubai , how long can I stay long in Nigeria after I get my electronic Visa to travel to Dubai? Or how long two weeks electronic Visa expired? Or it's possible to get my electronic Visa ending of this month January and that am going to Dubai in March? Please I need answers for this
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by Bridie2(f): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Please i want to travel to Dubai after lockdown, is it possible I apply online?
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by Rotimi2705: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2021
please I want update about dubia visa and how I can get job in dubia
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by dubaievisa(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2021
odigiri1983:

But it looks is only applicable to Indians

Hey I this these are only for Indian. But if you are from other country you can use this website - Dubai Visa. I personally used it and they are very good at service. You can also check there reviews from different websites.
Re: Visa Info: How To Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria by EmiratesVisa: 6:14am On May 03, 2022
Booking a Nigeria visa is not difficult. You can apply for your visa easily online from Emirates Transit Visa
Emirates visa online provides a wide range of services to visa applicants, all aimed at enhancing the customer experience in public services with an automated and seamless process. However, Emirates visa online does not play any part in the decision-making process behind visa applications being granted or denied. Emiratesvisaonline provides you with the simplest way of applying for your visa application in just three steps with no complications. Through Emiratesvisaonline you can take a tour of FAQs to guide yourself on how to apply for the visa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man / 4 Dead As Hilux Van Crashes With Motorcycle In Kogi State. Graphic Photos / Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.