Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kike Mudiaga-a Call To Worship (download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kike Mudiaga-a Call To Worship (download) (1086 Views)

Gospel Worship: Download: Okaka By Frank Edwards Ft. Victor Ike / Kike Mudiaga Ft Nathaniel Bassey In Her Brand New Single - Church On Fire / Trending Gospel Music :: Kike Mudiaga Ft Nathaniel Bassey - Church On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kike Mudiaga-a Call To Worship (download) by giztzone(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
(Music) Kike Mudiaga-A Call to Worship (Download)

Kiki releases her latest single . ”A Call to Worship” is more than a song. It is the rhythmic expressions from a worshippers heart. These Psalmic verses were inspired from a place of intimate worship. I often hear myself lauding the Father in my quiet times and I hear Him declare bold promises in glorious reply.

I trust as you listen the Shekinah of His presence will fill your atmosphere, dispelling the darkness and empowering your spirit to cry out in pure worship.

It is a chain of unbroken Worship, I invite you to sign up and join this Heavenly Call to Worship our King.

Watch out,this is the first of many verses!” – Kike Mudiaga

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/kike-mudiaga-a-call-to-worship.html

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Latoria Bassey Dishes A Mouth-watering Musical Mélange / New Music Destiny Boy - Soco (wizkid Cover ) / [music] Akintunde - Jericho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.