Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund (1218 Views)

FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour / Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by engineerboat(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Faysoe, has revealed that the Federal Ministry of Finance has reversed its decision over the N1billion Budget Support Facility for the month of January belonging to the State.

Fayose stated on Friday that he has received official communication from the Federal Ministry of Finance, releasing the State’s allocation.
Fayose stated on Friday that he has received official communication from the Federal Ministry of Finance, releasing the State’s allocation.

He said: “I don’t want to join issues with anybody on the allocation; it is a statutory allocation for all the States, I can confirm to you here that by Tuesday next week, I will get the bank alert for the money; an official communication on the release was passed to me just yesterday (Thursday).”

Fayose had accused the Federal Government of planning to cripple the state, over its refusal to pay Ekiti the allocation.

On Thursday, the Ministry said Ekiti State failed to comply with the conditions to get the facility which is a loan by the Federal Government to the states to cushion the impact of revenue shortfall from the federation account.

The statement said the ministry had written to the state government in August last year drawing its attention to the need to comply with the terms of the loans and that the state would be stopped from accessing the facility due to non-compliance

http://www.dailypost.ng/2017/02/17/fayose-says-fg-decided-release-ekitis-n1bn-budget-fund
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose the Mumu man.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Meeloreh(f): 1:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Still owing the state workers since last year August. What difference will this allocation make ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by sarrki(m): 2:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Only miscreants takes him serious now

Fayose lacks all the quality of a supervisory councillor

I wonder what the untamed thug is doing on that seat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Kingsley1000(m): 3:08am On Feb 18, 2017
now u've gotten the money,make judicious use of it.....
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Standing5(m): 3:12am On Feb 18, 2017
J
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by NeedGiftcards(m): 4:31am On Feb 18, 2017
The era of politicians like Fayose is over... Thugs are gradually being replaced by technocrats, thanks to Jagaban .What a pity this man could govern a whole state . No sound economic plan or direction whatsoever .

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Thecassanova: 5:17am On Feb 18, 2017
Now do the needful and pay workers

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by lightheart(m): 6:02am On Feb 18, 2017
No source??
shocked
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Esperooke(m): 6:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Hnmmmn!
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Blue3k(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2017
If this is true is shows the people at federal government dishonest rats or cowards that are afraid to enforce rukes. You claimed he didn't follow rules but now change step after a little media drama?

This country has no law and order. Just a bunch of people clowning for attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by DaudaAbu(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Blue3k:
If this is true is shows the people at federal government dishonest rats or cowards that are afraid to enforce rukes. You claimed he didn't follow rules but now change step after a little media drama?

This country now law and order. Just a bunch of people clowning for attention.

Or mayb fowl-oshi retraced his steps?

All his gra gra , say the ministry has opened his yansh. Its not PMB dat is speaking or even around to influence the fin ministrys response to the ekiti gov

Now, who would you agree with. A politician whom we know to be liars or a civil servant who depent on his monthly salary?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by gebest: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose is a bloody liar and a thief
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Blue3k(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2017
DaudaAbu:

Or mayb fowl-oshi retraced his steps?

All his gra gra , say the ministry has opened his yansh. Its not PMB dat is speaking or even around to influence the fin ministrys response to the ekiti gov

Now, who would you agree with. A politician whom we know to be liars or a civil servant who depent on his monthly salary?

Are you telling me he followed all the rules after they refused him allocation? I don't have trust for either party so I was expecting Ekiti to sue in court. Let the courts get truth to the open shut case.
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by okekekelechib(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose.. I go slap u oooo. Bubu is hale n hearty in london so dnt disturb us here in nigeria.

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by ayindejimmy(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Blue3k:

This country now law and order. Just a bunch of people clowning for attention.

Wait...
Who gave you the news?
The Ministry of Finance or Fayose?

Cause you're here blaming the ministry without knowing whether Fayose is telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by inourcare: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Good.
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2017
I thought Apc zombies said Fayose did not meet d requirements,how come he is now been paid,after he brought it to d media?
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Kingsley1000(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2017
fowl oshe should use the money settle aggrieved workers and provide infrastructures to the state
Re: Fayose Says FG Has Decided To Release Ekiti’s N1bn Budget Fund by Blue3k(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Wait...
Who gave you the news?
The Ministry of Finance or Fayose?

[s]Cause you're here blaming the ministry without knowing whether Fayose is telling the truth[/s]

You should learn to read in context. My thoughts are conditional. That's why I said If it's true in first sentance.

Here's an Example for you and people that liked your comment to help you read better. "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck".

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Commissioner Slumps, Dies While Jogging / Presidential Aide Onochie Confirms Buhari To Leave Nigeria For Medical Leave Abr / IGBO QUITE NOTICE: SOUTH WEST,EAST AND SOUTH UNITE TO TACKLE AREWA YOUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.