Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Help Out A Brother Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Out A Brother Please (491 Views)

Urgent!! Direct This Brother, Please. / Help A Brother Please / Please How Can I Recovered My Money From Interswitch? Help A Brother Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Out A Brother Please by Ariguy: 2:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Please is any one from kaduna state here and do you have a PAYONEER MASTERCARD?

if YES please i need your help..How did you get your card delivered to you because am finding it difficult to see my mastercard delivered to me..I have registered on payoneer twice since last year and till date i haven't gotten my card..please what am i to do next?

i want to re-order for another card but unfortunately i don't know which post office address i can make use of.

please if you can help me with the post office address and zip code,better still the requirements,i will for ever be grateful.thanks
Re: Help Out A Brother Please by Sebastine1994(m): 5:02am On Feb 18, 2017
[/b][b][color=#990000][/color]
it has become a daily mantra to nigerians that not all fingers are equal. That is true but let us shed some light on it. We are all born into varying family. Either rich or poor. These factor none of us can control. Rich kids have different opportunities and can afford to experiment on new things. But a child from a poor family will be careful when taking risk because no body would help him if he falls. Return to square zero. Not every nigerian is lucky to have a rich uncle. I am therefore proposing to form an organisation called big brother. It will offer financial safety net and protection to its members for monthly payment. Provide Insurance coverage to millions of nigerians. Big brother will strive to protect their own. Guide them jealously like a hen guards her chicks. Ecclesiastes 4:10 pity a man who fall and has nobody to pick him up. Bb will support talented youths in NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Look At How Much I Can Make With Bitcoin / Great Business Opportunity For Serious Mind!! / PAY TV Business: GOTV, Startimes And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.