Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech (2085 Views)

What Laptop (pc)is Best For Students / Your PC Is Old**you Want It Upgraded**you Want it to Keep Flying / Print Errors From Notepad, Wordpad, Microsoft Word And Other Word Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech by ArewaTech1(m): 4:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Just Follow The Below Simple Steps And You Have Your Answer.

Open Notepad and paste the following Codes.

CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice"-)-.Speak"i love you" (REMOVE THE TWO DASHES BEFORE AND AFTER THE CLOSING BRACKET, BECAUSE NAIRALAND KEEPS REPLACING THE BRACKET WITH A SIMILEY)

Save the file as gender.vbs (Note: Use File > Save As)

Check to see if the file you save is as this image

[img]http://icecream.me/uploads/4fcd33f9223f9acc7abcc89c7e64d130.png[/img]

Now just double click to open it after saving and you will hear a voice saying "I Love You".

If you hear a male voice you got male PC

and

if you hear a Female voice you got a Female One.

SHARE WITH ME WHAT IS YOUR PC MALE OR FEMALE grin grin

CC: Seun, Lalasticlala, Maleeq, skydancer

Re: Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2017
And after checking?
Re: Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech by Owodiran1(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2017
Mr arewa. Incase you still need a phone. Have got 18 days old lenovo zuk z2 4gig ram 64 gig rom. Snapdragon 820 Android nougat black. With all accessories. No single scratch. Nylon still on it and the accessories 081 539 539 01 what's app or call incase you are interested

Re: Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech by ArewaTech1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Owodiran1:
Mr arewa. Incase you still need a phone. Have got 18 days old lenovo zuk z2 4gig ram 64 gig rom. Snapdragon 820 Android nougat black. With all accessories. No single scratch. Nylon still on it and the accessories 081 539 539 01 what's app or call incase you are interested
The Specs please?
Re: Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech by Owodiran1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sold
ArewaTech1:

The Specs please?
Re: Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2017
unclezuma:
And after checking?

If na MALE, that's the end just shutdown.

If na Female ehn, there are two things involved.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean UK Used Acer Aspire One ZG5 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Hp 840g2 Core I5 For Sale / Broadband possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.