Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly (3382 Views)

How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business / I Will Show You How To Make Atleast 50k Weekly With Your Mobile Phone Or Laptop / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Lunchour: 4:58am On Feb 18, 2017
VASS is Abuja’s finest and best on-demand logistics company with office at Suite A1B Platinum Mega Plaza, Katampe, Jahi, Abuja

Fulfill your dreams with the VASS Program!

BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS

The company is seeking to partner with entrepreneurs of all calibre to empower and succeed together with the brand as 'VASS sales managers (VSM)'. If you are smart, business-minded, digitally-competent; an undergraduate, graduate, NYSC Corp member, stay-at-home wife, or gainfully employed and you desire to earn as an online marketer, kindly read on.

VASS allows you to become part of this wonderful super-growing company.

Whether you decide to work part time or full time it is up to you to decide how much you want to achieve and how far you want to go.

No need to go to an office, no need to report on the hours that you have made, VASS is all about flexibility and freedom for our sales managers.

WHAT IS THE PROGRAM ALL ABOUT?

You become a sales manager for VASS by helping people to place pickup/delivery request of items/parcel via the VASS Mobile App or Website for your friends, family, acquaintances and fellow students! For each successful pickup request, you earn a commission of N100! If you place 10 successful Requests you earn N1,000. You place 1000 successful requests you earn N100,000. A request is successful if the sender or receiver pays for the services.

You receive a commission for each pickup/delivery and a cumulative is paid to you at the end of the week. Commission is paid Every Friday.

Your duty is to find someone who wants to pickup or deliver an item, get the pickup address, dropoff/delivery address, Sender No, Receiver No. Place the request on the app. VASS delivery agents handles the rest. Yours is to earn commission.

The more successful request your place, the more you earn

VASS make your life easier and help you achieve your goals.

It is up to you to earn the money YOU want and you need: the more you work the more you earn! There is no limit to how much you can achieve. VASS offer you the opportunity to become at last financially independent.

You are your own boss: you fix your schedule and your activities as a true entrepreneur!

You don’t need to invest in anything, you don’t need to bother to pickup or deliver. You just need to get to place pickup/delivery requests and earn money! While VASS delivery agents goes to pickup and deliver the item.

To Join the VASS Sales Manager Whatsapp group..

1. Search for VASS on playstore and install on your device

2. Register a customer account

3. After that send a Whatsapp message you would want to be a VASS Sales Manager: 0 7 0 6 3 3 8 2 3 7 7

YOU ONLY NEED THE VASS APP TO MAKE MONEY. NO INVESTMENT NEEDED AT ALL
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Profsammie(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
I'm also on the platform and I got mine in 4days
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Lunchour: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Profsammie:
I'm also on the platform and I got mine in 4days

That is cool. No one should post the link if not the auto bot will ban you immediately if you wish to post it separate it this way
www . peers donate . com
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Lunchour: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
LATEST UPDATE

P EERS DONATE PROMO (15TH-28TH FEBRUARY 2017)

The first 5Members whose downline extend the Highest donation in total would automatically become a Group Leader.

Benefit of been a Group Leader

You will have the opportunity to Extend Up to N50,000 AID every week of March 2017 and you will be Match within 3days to Obtain AID.

TIPS:

You can create WhatsApp Group, Post on social media by sharing your referral link or give anyone who wants to join under you, your member ID.

How To generate Your Referral Link:

Click on My Profile>>Edit Your Profile>>Set your username e.g Lunchor>>Ensure you also update your Mobile Number as well as your Bank Account Details>>Then Save

After saving, check the Box in the top left section, you will see your referral link under your Avatar, you can share it.

Alternatively, you can also ask your Referrals to Visit www . peers donate . com>>Click on Join>>In the Box for Referred By: Let them Place your own Member ID e.g 5656. Ensure you guide them through the process of updating their profile.

To Extend AID login to your dashbord at the Left Panel Section

1. Click on Extend AID.

2. Select your preferred package

3. Click on the Extend AID button.

After which wait until you are been matched.

Finally, We expect every member to be active either you are extending AID or on the Obtain AID list, inactive members would be removed, you can choose re-register again when you are ready to Extend AID.
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Niggafckyou07(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Who has made money from this... I have a bad feeling about this venture
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by coolguru: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Niggafckyou07:

I have 2 days ago
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by coolguru: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
They are paying fast now... My 3 friends have got their double donation in about 5days
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Profsammie(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Niggafckyou07:

No Bad Feeling. They are paying
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Niggafckyou07(m): 2:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Profsammie:

No Bad Feeling. They are paying
Never mind Bro! I would rather put my money where my mouth is..God bless your hustle..
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by coolguru: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Niggafckyou07:

Never mind Bro! I would rather put my money where my mouth is..God bless your hustle..

True talk, put your money where your mouth is... As for me My money will be in P eers Donate as they are paying me.
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by coolguru: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Recommended for now anyway....
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by coolguru: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Wow Just got another Payment now. This website rocks
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by coolguru: 3:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Copied is their latest Update

We really appreciate those who have been promoting P eers D onate on online Forums, social media pages, e.t.c. We are so happy that several members have gotten to understand that the success of P eers D onate lies in each member hands.

It is very important to know that the more you propagate the gospel of P eers D onate, the faster you obtain AID, this does not mean that even if you do not tell anyone you will not earn. Let us all work together as a Team so we can have a smooth and faster process.

A member sent us an email that He has 3 people are willing to Join but they want him to Obtain AID first. This is where members get it wrong. The Process requires A new Member to Join and Extend AID while Old members would Obtain AID, you delay the process of you Obtaining AID if you dont convince them to join because you are already on the Obtain AID queue, one thing that is sure is that everyone on the Obtain AID list would be paid this is why we set the days between 2-21days to avoid complaint. We are not promising to pay you double in 24hours or 48hours what some scam website does. This website was created out of the passion to eliminate the scam websites around due to the current recession Nigeria is facing. Even when there is no money, several persons are still losing their hard earned money to scam websites.

For example anyone who Extend AID of N100,000 on 16th of February 2017 have since gotten their Match yesterday and today and this is just within 5days.

Let us endeaovor to Advertize Peers Donate cos the success lies in our hands, we will always ensure that no one in peers donate loses a dime.

This is how we do our matching, if for example 5 members are to obtain aid of N20,000 each today, we would first pair all the 5members to Obtain N10,000 first after which we do the second match all through the 5 members. What this means is that we will first do an even match before we do the second match to complete everyone double donation. This will help to keep the community growing and people not getting discouraged. As many of those whom must have received just a single expect your second match soon.

We are committed to your success. Let us work together.
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by coolguru: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Drop your contact number so U can be added to a Peers Donate WhatsApp Group.
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by tillo4real(m): 2:01am On Mar 05, 2017
i have more than 40 pple that can joined,how reliable is this site,beacuse i have lost a lot of money in diffrent platform.add me on ur whatsap 07032686456
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Lunchour: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2017
tillo4real:
i have more than 40 pple that can joined,how reliable is this site,beacuse i have lost a lot of money in diffrent platform.add me on ur whatsap 07032686456

Yes they are real and paying fast for now... I have also earned from the website. They are relaible
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Authentize: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2017
grin
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by georgegift: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Add me please 09032434833
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by WSModel: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2017
I put in 50K too and I got paid in 9days. You can check the proof.

Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Authentize: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Laptopzz: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yeah Got Paid on Friday I made N10,000. I just put in N5,000 while my cousin made N80,000... He put in N40,000. I also recommend them also. I think higher amounts are faster than smaller amounts cos I got mine in 12days while my cousin got his in 7days...
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Laptopzz: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just got paid again. Thanks PD
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by WSModel: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Laptopzz:
Just got paid again. Thanks PD

Enjoy
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Laptopzz: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
WSModel:

Enjoy

Thanks
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Dmanky(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello gr8 pple, has any1 bn paid l8ly on peersdonation.com.

Tanks
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by Laptopzz: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
They are paying. The Bigger package are faster than smaller ones
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by tillo4real(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Add me to the whatsap group 07032686456
Re: Opportunity for those based in Abuja. How to make over 50K weekly by progressmi(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Download now....How to make 50$+ bitcoin Daily and withdraw instantly with ZERO INVESTMENT.
For info send a blank email to
mosebola200@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Regional Distributors For Blue Storm Energy Drink In Nigeria / How I Became The Biggest Investor In Sao Tome - Jimoh Ibrahim / Where Can I Buy Blank Acrylic Key Holder/keychain In Lagos Or Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.