Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fellow Naira Lander I Need Ur Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fellow Naira Lander I Need Ur Help (469 Views)

Docs I Nid Ur Help / Dr Chinenye Otorkpa, Federal Medical Center Lokoja's First Home Grown Fellow / Pls I Nid Ur Help Nairalanders.(healthwise) I Find This Good News Somehow Scary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Naira Lander I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2017
pls frnd am in dear need of ur help....am almost 23 years old now and i have a girlfriend whom i have being dating for almost 3yrs but we never had s3x not cos i dont lik it,
but cos i hav a problem i have an Extra small D!ck...nd suffering from premature ejaculation.....i have never taken any drugs that would may be help in my situation. ..but my problem now is that she want us to get married BUt i am afraid if she got 2 no it after marriage definitely she will be frustrated....
WHAT I WANT FROM U NOW IS AN ADVICE
first. .do u think i should let her know my condition
2nd...is there any drug dat will help enlarge my ď**ck
pls advice only
Re: Fellow Naira Lander I Need Ur Help by gozzlin: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Surgery is the only sure way to increase the size of your male member. You wouldn't wanna go through the trauma of a penile extension surgery though, it's too risky.

I think it's time for you to let her know the size of your organ, if she sticks by you afterwards then you'd know she's the one for you. If she doesn't stay, then move on. I assure you there are many women out there that desire guys with small organs. You'll most definitely find your match some day.
Re: Fellow Naira Lander I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
gozzlin:
Surgery is the only sure way to increase the size of your male member. You wouldn't wanna go through the trauma of a penile extension surgery though, it's too risky.

I think it's time for you to let her know the size of your organ, if she sticks by you afterwards then you'd know she's the one for you. If she doesn't stay, then move on. I assure you there are many women out there that desire guys with small organs. You'll most definitely find your match some day.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH PAL....I REALLY APPRECIATE
Re: Fellow Naira Lander I Need Ur Help by gozzlin: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2017
wadaz:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH PAL....I REALLY APPRECIATE
You're most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Surprising Benefit Of Warm Water Cold Water, No1 Is Very Surprising / Masturbating A Lot Can Significantly Improve Your Health / Only In Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.