Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph (2105 Views)

My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by EdificationBoss: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2017
The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt In Shoprite- Anita Joseph

Someone has seen me in Shoprite before, hit my bum and ran away. There was nothing I could do.

There was a movie I did Open and Close. I was a nymphomaniac in that movie, I had sex with everybody around me because it was the story.

The guy said that thing you did in Open and Close, can you just do it to me? He started whining in Shoprite, mimicking everything I did in the movie, the way I was doing. I just turned to leave and the next thing he did was to tap my ass.

I wanted to pursue him but I wore heels so I couldn’t pursue him. If it were before, I would have chased him all the way.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/the-day-i-will-never-forget-day-male.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by softwerk(f): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2017
It's no big deal Anita, that kind of attention comes with the size of the package you carry around grin

For me I really don't mind, I get cat calls, long stares and sometimes butt smacks at Shoprite and Silverbird Galleria! cry

I don't chase them, I just smile back and politely say to them 'Thunder Fire You' grin

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by Nogodye(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Tor! am even tempted to touch if i can
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by RiversWatchDog(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2017
lol
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by Davash222(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:
It's no big deal Anita, that kind of attention comes with the size of the package you carry around grin

For me I really don't mind, I get cat calls, long starings and sometimes butt smacks at Shoprite and Silverbird Galleria! cry

I don't chase them, I just smile back and politely say to them 'Thunder Fire You' grin
Next time just say 'God bless you' to them. Learn to be Pacific, besides its just mere 'butt smack' not 'butt smash'

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by handsomePussy: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2017
Biitch is sooo vain, doesn't ever grant an interview without mentioning her butt, olosho alert.....

1 Like

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by sosy25: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2017
OP this is old news naa.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by Nixiepie(f): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Funny!...I forgot to laugh
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by hassanriliwan(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017
lol.......u forgot to laff .......see u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
I was even hugged ,fast Peck on my lips and quickly pushed away as the. Unknown guy ran away so fast, smiling as he looked back at me right there at the bus stop. While waiting for bus when I was still using my legged benz.. I was rattled but hey! I didn't publish it online. Since that day I made up my mind to either buy a car or walk around with bodyguards cool

Sighs.. Not easy bn a diva
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
softwerk:

For me I really don't mind, I get cat calls, long starings and sometimes butt smacks at Shoprite and Silverbird Galleria! cry

When will you be coming to shoprite? I need to smack that ass grin

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by kokoA(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Your problem dey for your back. No worry, your problem is our problem. We go join hands make we solve am anytime you are at shoprite again.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
She's hot.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
softwerk:

For me I really don't mind, I get cat calls, long stares and sometimes butt smacks at Shoprite and Silverbird Galleria! cry

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph by goldennugget: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow, i can imagine the embarrassment. Consider a job hazard.

http://www.musicblogging.org/

(1) (Reply)

This Will Shock You - Another Prove That Earth Is Flat / Facts About Ray Hushpuppi And Net Worth / Jackie Appiah Breaks Apart The Internet After Sharing These Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.