Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students (47590 Views)

Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo / Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed / SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by heavenhug: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2017
How a female student was gang raped by other 10 male students in college of health sciences and technology, ijero ekiti

This week it was learnt that the parent of a lady from the department of orthopedic came to the College of Health Sciences and Technology,Ijero Ekiti to lay a complain how their daughter reported that ten male students of the College gang rape her from 3pm to 8pm in a bush within the College premises.

I was told that A week ago, during the rag day of the students of the College a lady was gang raped by 10 guys in the College premises in the bush .
it was learnt that one of the ladies friends asked her to follow her to the bush in other to ease herself ,it was in that process that she led her into the hands of the waiting rapists who most people believed are dangerous cultist, armed robbers and serial rapist that has been terrorizing the College community and the people of the town but protected by the power that be in that institution .

The information gathered is that the police are involved in investigating the case but the fear of most people is that ,this is not the first time such act would be happing and would involve police and would later covered up by the College management.
The College authority released a statement to that effect and suspending the ones caught indefinitely . The analysis of two out of the names is written is here as gathered by students of the College.

1. Leke Ajibade (aka smog) [size=8pt][/size]
is a serial rapist .it was learnt that about 3 years ago ,he was part of the boys that gang raped a student from the department of Dental and made a video recording of the lady , so anytime any of the gang members was in mood of having sex he would call on her using the video as a threat . Sometimes when they are together and they feel like having group sex the lady is at their sexual mercy. How him and his other rapists got back to that College is still a misery to staff and students till today .

2. Adegbegi Samuel
This one was recently arrested after robbing and raping a student in her house . The lady recognized him among his gangs . It was gathered that when his house was searched ,they found nothing less than 100 phones of different brands and other stolen items . It was equally gathered from a reliable police officer in Ijero police command that the Principal of the College went to the police station to personally beg for the student who is a medical lab student . How he escaped jail and even a day suspension still baffles most people most especially the parent of the girl in question .
It was even learnt that sometimes ago one of the students union executives attempted to rape a lady who is also a student in his department. It was the principal of the College that “settles” the matter and warned all parties that they should forget about the matter if not they would deal with them (the victim).

I got this information from the students around in my area when I heard them recalling so many ugly events that has been covered up in the College as a result of the intervention of the Principal of the College and I felt ,the world should hear about this .especially women right activities and I would like nairalnders to link me up with contacts of such people especially email their address so that this issue would not be swept under the carpet . more also ,I want blogs and newspares to carry out independent research on this issue and feed Nigerians on their discovery most especially what has been happing in that college which supposed to be a training institution.. Thank you.

Lalasticlala :cc

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Oblitz(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2017
This is too bad. What's wrong with some of our youths?

check out a full track produced with a mobile phone
https://www.nairaland.com/3633747/full-music-produced-mobile-phone

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Talasuma(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2017
believe it or not those rapist have a strong evidence against the principal committing an offence, 'according to the write up'

14 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Drversatile: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Terrible things happening now.
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Adedaniel211(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Oh gah oo
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Jafar1: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2017
cover up for cultists?
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by innoken(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Rape is bad...very bad....that doesn't mean you should bring the name of the kid on social media. Were you there when he committed the crime? Has he been proven guilty by the court of law?
Just for likes you just dragged the boy and his family's name in the mud.
Well no be america we dey...the boy by now would have hosted a big party today...in anticipation of the fat compensation he will get from the likes of you

On another note.if proven guilty or caught in the act,I suggest rapists should be made to drink gari,sugar,ekpa and milk soaked in acid!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2017
Moral decadence in this society is worrisome, may the culprits never go unpunished
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Talasuma:
believe it or not those rapist have a strong evidence against the principal committing an offence, 'according to the write up'
Your comment is unnecessary except you are one of them

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by heavenhug: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2017
innoken:
Rape is bad...very bad....that doesn't mean you should bring the name of the kid on social media. Were you there when he committed the crime? Has he been proven guilty by the court of law?
Just for likes you just dragged the boy and his family's name in the mud.
Well no be america we dey...the boy by now would have hosted a big party today...in anticipation of the fat compensation he will get from the likes of you

On another note.if proven guilty or caught in the act,I suggest rapists should be made to drink gari,sugar,ekpa and milk soaked in acid!

Can u see the attachment as written by the College management? The College would then be in long jails for putting their name on the notice too. Besides, this story is everywhere on Facebook from the students.

13 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by herzern(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2017
cool
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Qmerit(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Chuukwudi(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Terrible
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Mrtitanic(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Airoflaw:
their thing needs to b cut
lol u go wicked for real life
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by obembet(f): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
K
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Talasuma(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
Your comment is unnecessary except you are one of them

your comment just showed the level of your IQ, try to read and understand before spitting trash.

Bleep off my mention.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Arsenalholic(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
This country still has a long way to go... smh

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Airoflaw(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Mrtitanic:
lol u go wicked for real life
lol..I'm not..I just hate it when a Man lack self control

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Cutezt(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
NCAN Reporting Live From West Germany
Ajibade
Adegbegi
Afonja's At It Again

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Enemyofpeace: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2017
After reading this thread sex come dey hungry me
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Useless boys..... So shall ur daughters, grand daughters n all d females in ur generation be raped!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by steppin: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Afonjas and rape

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by kingsley724(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
Wicked

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by dragonking3: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
Afonjas and rape. Na wa o. Na so one afonja corper go Benin dey rape innocent school girls up and down. Chia

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Drazeen(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
i wonder what guys enjoy in rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by dpete1: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
dragonking3:
Afonjas and rape. Na wa o. Na so one afonja corper go Benin dey rape innocent school girls up and down. Chia
kingsley724:
Afonja
steppin:
Afonjas and rape
Cutezt:
NCAN Reporting Live From West Germany
Ajibade
Adegbegi
Afonja's At It Again
Blood of zachariah!!
JBoss25:
Afonjas nd rape, when there is ashawo everywhere for the price of N500 nd above, but Afonjas still prefer to rape.
Blood of zachariah!!
See them!!

So the remaining seven guys,has it been confirmed that they are all afonjas...who knows,it might be ibos that would be many in the list..stop spewing trash

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
Talasuma:

I have made point already,I never planned on giving you any more of my time in the first place.
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Naughtytboy: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
Kill them all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pics From Armed Robbery Incident In Port Harcourt Yesterday / Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.