Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,492 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs (24041 Views)

Investigate The Source Of Cash Used For PDP Convention - APC Tells EFCC / Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Pecca: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by jrusky(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
So its now a threaten to defect or forget it Interesting. See una lives my brethren when your own APGA is their you abandoned it and you are planning to join the ones threatening you its a big shame.
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by kpashe: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
they should better join the train before it is too late ooo
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Kiakia(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
yashau:

http://sunnewsonline.com/defection-declare-now-or-forget-it-apc-tells-seast-govs/
Did I just read that Okorocha 'ordered' the four South East governors to join APC now or forget it? Can you imagine? And what does he think that APC as a party is? He should just go to hell with his APC and their brand of politics which has subjugated Nigerians to suffering and penury in the midst of plenty while they and their cronies grow fat and live large on Nigeria's common wealth under Buhari's so called anti corruption government. Nonsense!
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Ngokafor(f): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Opakan2:
The beauty behind the whole thing is that the so called SE leaders will now work to build Tinubu's dream and adopt him as their political godfather (he is greater than anyone of them dead or alive no doubt) buh nothing in it for them

we will keep playing with their destiny like long tennis. They never sabi anything

..This is how you guys will destroy yourselves for nothing..a weak mere mortal like you who can drop dead the next minute,who cannot control his own destiny,is talking about controlling other people's destinies....

...The Igbo tribe whom you are boasting with controlling their destinies will certainly out-live you.
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Cadamlk: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

The rest is history, how? Will the so called political gladiators tell me who to vote for? Do you think the Igbos are like the Yorubas that Tinubu determines who they will vote for? Is like you don't know how difficult it's to remote control an average igbo man
Pls be sincere and dont digress. Who are you going to vote for between an Atiku that is a PDP flagbearer and an Igbo man with personality that is an APC flagbearer?
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Felimore: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Of what need is it for other South East governors to join him since Imo state is not looking any bether
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Mrcharlzz: 2:39am On Feb 19, 2017
saturday's sure big win delivered just as promised. be part of my second weekend game (19/02/2017) and thank me later. see bet ticket for contact info..

Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Henrichemeka(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Defection is now by force. It is now obvious that apc has been winning elections by stolen mandate.
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Mckennedy: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2017
kpashe:
they should better join the train before it is too late ooo

What has the People joined benefited? Until then I will take you serious.
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by ufuosman(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Terry G- Nonsense
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Mckennedy: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2017
Cadamlk:
Pls be sincere and dont digress. Who are you going to vote for between an Atiku that is a PDP flagbearer and an Igbo man with personality that is an APC flagbearer?

Keep deceiving yourself that reminds me of how afonjas sold their destinies because 1k Apc shared at polling centres during Buhari election, fortunately afonjas are paying dearly today for their sins yet you can't learn.
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Cadamlk: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Mckennedy:

Keep deceiving yourself that reminds me of how afonjas sold their destinies because 1k Apc shared at polling centres during Buhari election, fortunately afonjas are paying dearly today for their sins yet you can't learn.
Guy, I dont do this ethnic stuff.
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Mckennedy: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Cadamlk:
Guy, I dont do this ethnic stuff.

That's what you're instigating.
Re: Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs by Okudiover(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Kiakia:
Did I just read that Okorocha 'ordered' the four South East governors to join APC now or forget it? Can you imagine? And what does he think that APC as a party is? He should just go to hell with his APC and their brand of politics which has subjugated Nigerians to suffering and penury in the midst of plenty while they and their cronies grow fat and live large on Nigeria's common wealth under Buhari's so called anti corruption government. Nonsense!

cool cool cool cool cool cool GOVERNOR ROACHES OKOROAWUSA CONVINCED HIS NORTHERN PAYMASTERS THAT HE WOULD DELIVER THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST TO APC. HE PROBABLY COLLECTED HUGE SUMS TO ACTUALIZE THIS THAT IS WHY HE IS SO FRUSTRATED THAT HIS COLLEAGUES OBIANO, IKPEAZU, UMAYI AND UGWUANYI ARE NOT QUICK TO JUMP SHIP. BUT NO PLACE IS THE DEFECTION PRESSURE FELT THAN ANAMBRA STATE WHOSE ELECTIONS COME IN 2018. WITH APGA FIRMLY IN CONTROL AND BRINGING OUT PEOPLE FRIENDLY POLICIES WHO NEEDS A PARTY AT THE CENTRE. ANAMBRA CAN COMFORTABLY DO WITHOUT FEDERAL HAND OUTS AS THE STATE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN SELF SUFFICIENCY. IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR OKOROAWUSA TO DAY DREAM OF ENUGU STATE NOT ANAMBRA, HE (OKOROAWUSA) IS NOT EVEN SURE OF DELIVERING IMO STATE TO APC COME 2019. HOW MUCH MORE ANAMBRA OR ABIA WHERE PDP AND APGA HOLD SWAY.

cool cool cool cool cool cool APC IS YET TO DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO NIGERIA AND THEY ARE ALREADY USING ARM TWISTING TACTICS TO INTIMIDATE STATES WITH ULTIMATUMS AND BOGUS DEFECTIONS BY EXPIRED POLITICIANS LIKE ORJI UZOR KALU WHO HAS CONSISTENTLY LOST ELECTIONS IN 2007,2011 AND 2015. NANSENSE!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons / No Refund For Federal Roads Repairs - FG Tells Governors / Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.