Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS (45088 Views)

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) / Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by ichommy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Seen.........
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Cusdamato(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
I go like make she cum arrest me
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by oyindare(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is ok

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by KKKWHITE(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by ekems2017(f): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kai what is this angel looking for in this cursed profession?
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Works as a detective..

Hmm! She has now blown her cover.
Smmhh , all 2 show am pretty.
Bad guys take note.

1 Like

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Kaxmytex(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Being a detective, her identity nids to stay hidden...
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by sosy25: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
She is beautiful, I have to admit it. But I hate the Nigerian Police. Baby, please can you resign from the Nigerian Police? I would give you a better job.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fine girl, do not accept bribe, do not brutalize the defenceless, do no compromise at all and respect the force. You are beautiful only when you keep the above rules.

1 Like

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Dicksonpal: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
no breast
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by minexpo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
*in timaya voice* bang bang bang.... cool
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
darfay:
What shall it profit a man to be ftc in his own thread

At topic the young lady is from Niger state dressed like that mins she is a Christian if she was a daughter of piz she would have been married to one alhaji by now as a fourth wife wasting in his kitchen,rearing a football tea and covering her beauty with 8 yards bead sheat

Northerners should pay more attention to the girl child and break free from the shackles of religious extremism

Incredibly stupid comment.

So all Muslims are 4th wives and covering your body is religious extremism and wasting your beauty ?

Your IQ is microscopic and I am sorry for your parents.

Learn to think a split second before commenting next time.

When you have nothing sensible to say, don't. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Apina(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
The ogas at the top done get free food.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by ceejay80s(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
as long as she is not afonja , shes ok
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
i want to marry her........
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
ceejay80s:
as long as she is not afonja , shes ok

Grow up with these senseless tribalistic posts...

You sell goods, yet you hate afonjas. If one comes to buy your external hard drives ( feeding you in essence), will you refuse his money?

Whoever brainwashed you into this ethnic bigotry did a good job. WE ALL HAVE RED BLOOD RUNNING IN OUR VEINS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
She try.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by abiolamitodun(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
thank God nig police is upgrading
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by ceejay80s(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Grow up with these senseless tribalistic posts...

You sell goods, yet you hate afonjas. If one comes to buy your external hard drives ( feeding you in essence), will you refuse his money?

Whoever brainwashed you into this ethnic bigotry did a good job. WE ALL HAVE RED BLOOD RUNNING IN OUR VEINS.

go here https://www.nairaland.com/3636007/father-5-excretes-73-wraps and tell ur afonja people to grow up,my friend get out of here and stop preaching to me, when u see ur tout people abusing us, u form deaf ears
look at this thing preaching to me, hypo crites, i no force u to but my hard drive ,after all the yoruba people i buy from no force me to buy from them
rubbish!!!!!

go and preach to ur people first
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by abiolamitodun(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
gbam
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by mekstaniac(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
She go like bribe wella
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
ceejay80s:

go here https://www.nairaland.com/3636007/father-5-excretes-73-wraps and tell ur afonja people to grow up,my friend get out of here and stop preaching to me, when u see ur tout people abusing us, u form deaf ears
look at this thing preaching to me, hypo crites, i no force u to but my hard drive ,after all the yoruba people i buy from no force me to buy from them
rubbish!!!!!

go and preach to ur people first

LOL... i have both Yoruba and Igbo friends. They are all humans to me.

If you dislike "afonjas" so much, never speak with any, eat their food. Don't even touch anything that's connected to them or visit their cities grin grin grin

Your English is terrible by the way.... wink. Take a deep breath and ponder on the message before giving yourself high BP.

I wasn't just talking to you... the post is intended for ALL tribal bigots. Grow up and stop intra-Nigerian racism.

Even whites don't hate us as much as we hate ourselves. I will pray for you, son!

And... i won't be surprised if someone like you is an active member of church / mosque. You think the God you worship can't see

the nonsense you post anonymously online? What opinion do you think He would have of you? I doubt you are an atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Kevsman(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chai!! All those illiterate corofo wen no dey take eye see woman in peace go don tire for erectile malfunction where this one dey work. embarassed embarassed
what is this one saying?
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
If I'm in trouble, don't send her, please send these guys instead.

I need a police man not an arguably pretty face with kwashiokor legs.

2 Likes

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by ceejay80s(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

LOL... i have both Yoruba and Igbo friends. They are all humans to me.

If you dislike "afonjas" so much, never speak with any, eat either food. Don't even touch anything that's connected to them or visit their cities grin grin grin

Your English is terrible by the way.... wink. Take a deep breath and ponder on the message before giving yourself high BP.

first off, i dont need to speak english, this is a nigerian forum, u wey go school, i can bet my life that i am better and richer than u, u can bring ur rotten english to me when i travel to uk again this year, will give the forum weblink to come display ur rotten trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by sekem: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
This one no pretti at all at all lipsrsealed
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
ceejay80s:

first off, i dont need to speak english, this is a nigerian forum, u wey go school, i can bet my life that i am better and richer than u, u can bring ur rotten english to me when i travel to uk again this year, will give the forum weblink to come display ur rotten trash

Here's a tissue, son. Blow your nose and wipe your tears.

Spread love and not hate. Don't ever call a Globacom line or use a bank owned by a Yoruba grin grin grin

I am sure deep down you, you now see how silly bigotry is. Have a nice day, son. May the Lord be with you.

Hold on, my good friend... NAIRALAND is owned by a Yoruba called Seun Osewa. Did you know this? shocked

What are you doing on an Afonja-run forum? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Opakan2: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
I can slap their commissioner so far she is around.. if atal gobe wan happen, na she go cuff me grin
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by engrhorla(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Musampa73:

Why are you shouting lalasticlala and mynd44 now?

lol

Some pple ar NL addict o..
Dem dey shout lala's name even when in d act grin
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by seangy4konji: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
i still still shoot her at the back of the head in a dark alley as long as she is nigerian police..

they are not my friend.
Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by lonelydora: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
She's pretty but she no get yansh nah.

Come see my newest house girl and compare

1 Like

Re: Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS by Bolieve: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Young03:
I know her

she was my coursemate then

We should now clap for you ahbi? undecided
Young03:
I know her

she was my coursemate then

We should now clap for you ahbi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo / Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.