Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) (14845 Views)

"Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor / Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) / 350 Imams Pray For Buhari's Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
are you sure its prayer for health.
it looks like burial ceremony
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by owobokiri(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
He is gone.., juast a matter of time. The most intelligent thing to do under the circumstances is to prepare for life after him.. Over 80 years, one month absence due to a debilitating disease.., then look at those ghoulish pics. With every photo barrage, he is starting to look like a starved ostrich. They all should prepare for the aftermath.. "Babas" time seem to have come..
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by easzypeaszy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
ednut1:
like 2pac once said. go ahead and scream to *** he cant hear u
i cn feel his hrt is beating fast cus is time to die
Watching time fly
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Watching time fly
grin
easzypeaszy:
Watching time fly
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by fowosh: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
these pple don't av wat to pray for
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by refreshrate: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Foolish people produced a foolish despot now praying for a foolish thing to happen.

God is not mocked but I'm certain they're oblivious of this ; let them stay under the hot sun and continue in their foolishness.

Ndi ara
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by tchimatic(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I wish the President a good health.
Hello nairaland it's good to be here.
Your beauty precedes you. Welcome.
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by Chukabiz1961(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
let's wish ourselves well even your enemies.
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by project8(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
adonis89:
Mudslimes very evil ppl practicing evil cult de call religion
christianity was built and found on occultism...no wonder ur evil men of god perform magic to keep u brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by SpencerLewis(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Beautiful Jessica (aka BJ not Mouth Gig oo) did u join Nairaland today?
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by adonis89(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
project8:
christianity was built and found on occultism...no wonder ur evil men of god perform magic to keep u brainwashed.
at least we don't kill like ur boko haram and isis brother . And Jehovah didn't command us to kill for him like ur Allah and paedophilic Mohammed commanded u guys

2 Likes

Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by me69: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
PapaBaby:
Am organizing a prayer section tomorrow for Buhari not to return.
Osibanjo is doing great, Thanks.
Wat has Osinbajo done? Just becoz he be chritian? You are wastin ur time no christian is ruling Nigeria
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by devilson(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

welcome cutie,
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by mantosa(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nairaland is pleased to have pretty ladies like you.

Feel free to holla

Jessicaseth:

Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by Jaabioro(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
I beg make we organize our prayer..
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by project8(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
adonis89:
at least we don't kill like ur boko haram and isis brother . And Jehovah didn't command us to kill for him like ur Allah and paedophilic Mohammed commanded u guys
hypocrates... u dnt even kno d bible cos its full of babarism whr ur commanded to kill and slaughter.d only defence ur brainwashed leaders ave is its old testament..may God open ur eyes to see light of islam.i rest my case.dnt bother replyn cos i wont respond to a kid like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
well, then hire a translator or better yet stick to English posts if you can't understand what the Hausa posts is saying
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
me69:
Wat has Osinbajo done? Just becoz he be chritian? You are wastin ur time no christian is ruling Nigeria
Go remove am na.

1 Like

Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by juman(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
They are also tired of buhari.

Few people.

That seems to be eid praying ground as it look.
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by tommysparks: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
How can they be praying for a hale and hearty person to get well.
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by engrpheleeks(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Sharrap your dirty, stinking mouth! Be tolerant of others religion. Idiot
ISLAM IS DEMONIC. GO AND DIE IF U WOULD. ENSLAVED WASTED FELLOW WHO IS A MINUS AND A MISTAKE TO THE KINGDOM.
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by engrpheleeks(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
A waste to which kingdom, you this judgemental fool! I am not a Muslim, I believe in religion tolerance. You and boko haram sect are in same page, going by your post. Idiot!
Oyind17:
A waste to which kingdom, you this judgemental fool! I am not a Muslim, I believe in religion tolerance. You and boko haram sect are in same page, going by your post. Idiot!
Oyind17:
Keep believing in religious tolerance... When the powers of darkness comes to devour you, tell them to tolerate you. Fool, you are seeing a demonic religion that is attacking another religion, instead of you to condemn you are here talking about tolerance. Who cares whether you are a Muslim or not? Even the Muslims are even safer than you now. if you like don't go and join them.
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by engrpheleeks(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Look here fool, it is wrong to condemn others religion, you won't understand cos you are worst than boko haram. Who are you, smelling thing to call others demonic when you're not sure of your salvation? Brain dead fool. Take your watery brain off my mention. Idoit
If u want to make a point, make. Stop reigning abuses. Meanwhile, go get a life. You are in real captivity.

2 Likes

Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by mrsfavour(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
They said he is Hale and hearthy ,still don't understand this magnitude of prayers every day. we need to hear the real situation of PMB.
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by Temptee101(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Welcome onboard sweet. You are quite a sight to behold
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by engrpheleeks(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin
Oyind17:
A fool like you won't see my point.
Ugly beast... u think u will get my attention? grin
Oyind17:
A fool like you won't see my point.
Ugly beast... u think u will get my attention?
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
engrpheleeks:
grin
Ugly beast... u think u will get my attention? grin
Ugly beast... u think u will get my attention?
Moroniccc engr, I won't notice you a feet close to me. You are that insignificant
Re: Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) by jinxet2000: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
He kills by the sword dies by the sword. When you ignore the cries or people who die an d you think you will live.
While they pray, let them remember to also pray for those of their brothers who kill to stop killing.
I wish him well just as I wish him to stop the killings by the Fulanis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Uzodimma Meets With Traditional Rulers And IMC Chairmen Over Security / Stella Oduah: The Imperativeness Of A Partnership With Charles Soludo / Suspension: Ayu Heads To Court As PDP Appoints Acting Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.