Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Update To Aaua Newly Admitted Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update To Aaua Newly Admitted Students (420 Views)

Ajakaiye Daniel Oluwatobi: Governor Akeredolu Offers Employment To AAUA Best / Aaua Newly Admitted Student 2017/2018 / A Nairalander Visit To Aaua, Akoko, Ondo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update To Aaua Newly Admitted Students by Oibrahim: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
I write to inform you that resumption date remains the same.

Fresh students and post siwes students are to resume school 5th of March,2017.

There are speculation going round that because the school portal is yet to be opened, that means the resumption will be delayed.

I want you to have it at the back of your mind that resumption date remains the same.

Registration is yet to begin.

Update coming soon about hostel form .

I urge Aaua newly admitted students to please not to just conclude on whatever you have heard or you have read somewhere, your conclusion on fake information leads to confusion of other students.

If you are not sure of something, you can call or message me on WhatsApp.

Whatever information you see about registration, school fee and opening of portal are all fake except the resumption date that remains 5th of March, 2017.

UPDATE TO AAUA PRE-DEGREE STUDENTS

I write to inform you that there will be a meeting with all PRE-DEGREE students about an important issue,please be there.

Venue: Intercontinental Hall.

Time: 9am

Signed: Akinola Seun Gabriel SEUNZY

1 Like

Re: Update To Aaua Newly Admitted Students by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice job Bro......

Seems AAUA freshers ain't on nairaland

Abi kilo shele gan gan?

(1) (Reply)

Place For IT Training / Examination Is Nothing Else But An Art. / He Was Admitted To Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.