Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian Poor Business Sense - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Poor Business Sense (492 Views)

Does This Make Sense? / Professional business sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Poor Business Sense by Kusoko: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Look at them, cry babies. stupid nigerian men,lazy idiiots.Instead of working hard and sweat for their money,they sit and wait for a ponzi scheme to enrich themselves.That is all nigetrian men are good for, internet warriors,fighting with a woman because of their stupidity.Your mates in south africa fought 4 their freedom today they are enjoying it,in america men like u fought against racism,but here the government is making you lazy,stupiid nd useless but you find strenght to come online to fight a woman and anybody your stupiid self feel like.You will lose that money, you lazy idiot.that money will not generate anything because you dont have sense to make money with your brain and sense.after the scheme what next? stupid slowpoke pussy niggas, i ran a salon i sweat for during my days in uni and i am proud 2 own a business at my age.
comeback and fight me as usual,pussy nigerian men internet Goliath. Quote from wonderijke

i saw this and i agreed 100%. Had it been i followed what they say in Nairaland about GNLD i would not have been were i am now. My Cousin God bless you for the encouragement. I am a proud business fellow in GNLD, haters continue. Go and die in ponzi shcemes going on now. at least we are registered and we know where our money is and can sue when we feel like.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin / TBC Daily Update (join The Billion Club) / Skrill Funds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.