Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Want To Do Global Stock Trade - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Do Global Stock Trade (863 Views)

Free Seminar On Global Stock Trading And Other Services / Global Stock Investment Remains A Boost To Your Finance / Global Stock Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Do Global Stock Trade by MrSam3: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
Pls house, I want to do Global Stock Trade. Does anyone know how long it will take a newbie to undergo the training?
Re: Want To Do Global Stock Trade by mastercee(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
send me an email @ slimsantaclaus@gmail.com, i will show you a profitable way to trade global stock. its one of the things i do for a living.
Re: Want To Do Global Stock Trade by arabmoney: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2009
NAME OF COMPANY 3M(MMM(

MMM has annual sales of $22,510,000,000

Sales Growth: Sales Growth is the Sales Growth Rate in percent over the last 12 months. MMM has a Sales Growth of -6.00% per year. This is very poor. Sales Growth is updated each week for every stock. It is often useful to compare Sales Growth to Earnings Growth to gain an insight into a company's operations.

Sales Per Share (SPS): MMM has annual sales of $31.80 per share. SPS can be used as a measure of valuation when comparing stocks within an Industry Group.

Price to Sales Ratio (P/S): MMM has a P/S of 2.57. This ratio is also used as a measure of valuation. Here, too, it is useful when comparing stocks within an Industry Group.

Shares: MMM has 707,000,000 shares of stock outstanding.

Market Capitalization: MMM has a Market Capitalization of $57,875,000,000. Market Capitalization is calculated by multiplying price times shares outstanding.

MMM is undervalued compared to its Price of $81.75 per share, has well above average safety, and is currently a good Buy.
Re: Want To Do Global Stock Trade by arabmoney: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2009
3M (MMM) is currently a hot stock on the global trading floor, MMM has annual sales of $22,510,000,000, the company has a Sales Growth of -6.00% per year while they has annual sales of $31.80 per share. The Market Capitalization of the company is worth $57,875,000,000. MMM is undervalued compared to its Price of $81.75 per share, has well above average safety, and is currently a good Buy.
Re: Want To Do Global Stock Trade by Investfx1: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2009
While Global Stock Trading is good . You can also try Forex Trading.
Re: Want To Do Global Stock Trade by mastercee(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2009
yes, forex trading is also a good way to make money but looking at the kind of risk in the market you have no choice but to look for other market with minimal risk. global stock trading i can say is the best way to make money.
Re: Want To Do Global Stock Trade by dnaija: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
The guy siad he need help
Re: Want To Do Global Stock Trade by mastercee(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
And that is exactly what we are giving to him, he has already pm me and i have tell him what he need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Brass LNG Project To Comence When ? / . / How Long Does It Take For A Stockbroking Firm To Contact Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.