Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos (37104 Views)

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / Malala Yousafzai Arrives Borno With Her Father, Meets Governor Shettima / James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by tunderay(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
akilo1:
#istandwithibori#
keep standing
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by Uniquekriss(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
He should sit around in ur kitchen. To me he's a hero

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by PDJT: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
UncleJudax:

If is about those who convicted him, or the fact that he was guilty as charged?

I understand that you want to protect your own, but how has that worked out for Nigeria?

Mr. Ibori isn't my own, I'm Igbo and a Biafran. If he has declared support for the restoration of Republic of Biafra, then you may have a case.
At the moment I care less about him, let alone protect him!

My point is: Britain has no moral rights to declare anybody fraudulent until they return all they stole from nearly half of the world, some of which they have kept for themselves till date! How is that right?

As for the British colony branded "Nigeria" by an unmarried woman, I DO NOT CARE!
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by PDJT: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Then convict him in your courts.
Britain has no moral rights to do so!

sosy25:
No matter how you try to spin this, it does not change the fact that James Ibori is a convicted THIEF. Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Ibori has been proven guilty, infact he admitted guilt in court. If Ibori himself admitted guilt in court why are you trying to spin this?

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by blackboy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Do you live in Delta State? Go to Asaba . I was in Asaba when Chief Ibori was governor and after. Go to Asaba now. See the changes. If you talk about receruitment in the state service must he recruit when the already work force they are struggling to pay? I'm not saying Chief Ibori didnt work but Gov Okowa is working. That is the beauty of democracy, those in power must do something but its how much and the quality and long term effect. Gov. Okowa is working. I didn't vote for him but since 2015 till date I have seem great changes in Asaba.

theophorus:
...Eweta and Ifeanyi are making James look like a Good man to the Deltans.

Sincerely in terms of Governance and Dividend of Democracy James is Far better than both of them despite all the loots...

Go to Deltan and ask for the Infrastructure put in place by Eweta during His 8-years, you end up not finding any... same foes for Ifeanyi. No state recruitment, No development...

Give the deltans James and they will vote Him again... I just wish APC can will that State so as to put those people to shame.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Even when its Killing us sadEven when its Killing us
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
if it was in a foreign country dis man is suppose to be in exile or hide his face in shame. this is a clear note that the governance system in Nigeria Has collapse.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by kindklemz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
PDJT:

Those who convicted him, have they return all they stole from Africa and elsewhere to develop their land?
Visit their museum and see even the artifacts they stole from African kingdoms are still there, including those of Bini kingdom.
Who gave it to them?

Those who go to equity must go with clean hands, they say...

Chai, chai.
My people, make una come hear how human being dey reason..
No wonder your lot see nothing wrong with stealing and doing drugs as long as your pocket is filled with cash to your satisfaction.
Chai, I tire for Africa!
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by PDJT: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
[s]
kindklemz:

Chai, chai.
My people, make una come hear how human being dey reason..
No wonder your lot see nothing wrong with stealing and doing drugs as long as your pocket is filled with cash to your satisfaction.
Chai, I tire for Africa!
[/s]
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
PDJT:

Those who convicted him, have they return all they stole from Africa and elsewhere to develop their land?
Visit their museum and see even the artifacts they stole from African kingdoms are still there, including those of Bini kingdom.
Who gave it to them?

tongue cool

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by SmartMugu: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
sosy25:
No matter how you try to spin this, it does not change the fact that James Ibori is a convicted THIEF. Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Ibori has been proven guilty, infact he admitted guilt in court. If Ibori himself admitted guilt in court why are you trying to spin this?

Is there any politician in Nigeria that is not a thief? Convicted or not, a thief is a thief. But there are stupid thieves and smart thieves. The stupid thieves are the ones the masses usually set on fire, the smart thieves are the ones same masses sing praises for. Crazy nation.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by tonquendo4u(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
sosy25:
This is the only country where this man can still go around with his head held high. Ibori as a convicted thief has more honour than a man who has never entered a court or prison in his life.
Oga every Nigerian is a thief.u have 419ers n drug peddlers in ur family n u cherish dem.leave this man alone.he went to jail outside Nigeria.many Nigerians do that in their quest to have money.Allow him to n
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
sapele914:
Show me the money and hear me whistleblow.
i got a trumpet, any amount i blow off
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by DrogoG(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Stupid Nigerians worshiping a thief who stole them blind and an ex-convict!
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by OreMI22: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
PDJT:

Who gave it to them?

Because those who convicted Ibori are bigger thieves and the Nigeria politicians in Obasanjo regime they connived with were even much bigger rogues than Ibori, people are very sympathetic to him.

Ibori paid a price because the government in power then saw him as the enemy.

Compare what they did to Ibori to the royal treatment given to Burutai, Tinubu, Amaechi and others known to have stolen millions and yet, nobody dare arrest them because the government in power favor them as friends.

That is why Ibori remains popular because when thieves call someone else a thief and refuse to acknowledge themselves as thieves also, then the people know they are a hypocritical bunch
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by coputa(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
tunderay:
Ex convict without shame, still moving around shamelessly.
Can you name one politician dead or alive that is better than Ibori.leave this guy alone,he is a victim of circumstance.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
tunderay:
Ex convict without shame, still moving around shamelessly.
The man is not remorseful at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by coputa(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
We are so comfortable with corruption

There's no Nigerian that has not benefited in one way or the other from corrupt practices.so, stop the pretence,it's our way of life,trying to stop it is like trying to hold the wind.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by trigger22(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=53827417]We are so comfortable with corruption

thats the problem,the nigerian mentality.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by tunderay(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
coputa:
Can you name one politician dead or alive that is better than Ibori.leave this guy alone,he is a victim of circumstance.
its not a matter of been better than him, any reasonable man that just left prison need to be remorseful, he didn't need to be moving around like an hero. He's not a political prisoner, he's a thief, says the British judge.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by tunderay(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
mechanics:
The man is not remorseful at all.
I am telling you. A reasonable person that just left prison don't act in this manner, someone who the British judge called a thief.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by sultaan(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Stupid Governor just got relegated to to the kids chair.

Ibori should be sitting in the back not him and his wife impose over the governor.

His protocol people basically work for Ibori and screwed him over in public
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by adelumolo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Am sorry for this country Nigeria. A thief going about without a shame? Wa o

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by coputa(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
tunderay:
its not a matter of been better than him, any reasonable man that just left prison need to be remorseful, he didn't need to be moving around like an hero. He's not a political prisoner, he's a thief, says the British judge.
Why should he not move around,when those that capsized the Nigeria boat are moving freely,has he not completed his jail term,is he not a Nigerian like you,that has freedom of association.why is Iboris case different.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
tunderay:
I am telling you. A reasonable person that just left prison don't act in this manner, someone who the British judge called a thief.
dats rite, and he said his not a thief

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by coputa(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
goodnews777:

That explains why generations unborn have no future in delta state. They are narrow minded. Caring only about today and their stomach . Just because IBORI gives you a million today does not guarantee you survival tomorrow . He shares 10 percent and takes 90 percent for himself. Nothing for your roads, schools, hospitals etc. You are moving backwards at the end of the day. Your cars will be destroyed because of the bad roads. You will die of minor ailments because of ill equipped hospitals. Your children who become school dropouts will kill you to take the cars IBORI bought for you because they have no jobs. Folks like IBORI thrives by putting out a circle of poverty for brainless people who they defraud due to their none exposure to reality. Even in less moderate places , he deserves a death sentence .
Your post smacks of great ignorance,Ibori gave out jobs,built roads,schools,hospitals and empowered the youths in the state.His cousin Uduaghan could not match his development strides not to.mention the slow blinking Okowa that his impact had not been felt for almost two years that he has superintend the state.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by tunderay(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
coputa:
Why should he not move around,when those that capsized the Nigeria boat are moving freely,has he not completed his jail term,is he not a Nigerian like you,that has freedom of association.why is Iboris case different.
Those peoples turn will come , but for now, we know of Ibori. He just need to be remorseful instead of claiming that's he's not a thief, but we know he is.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by tunderay(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
mechanics:
dats rite, and he said his not a thief
don't mind him, he can only deceive his gullible supporters.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by coputa(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
tunderay:
Those peoples turn will come , but for now, we know of Ibori. He just need to be remorseful instead of claiming that's he's not a thief, but we know he is.
Can you please kindly tell me who is a thief.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by tunderay(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
coputa:
Can you please kindly tell me who is a thief.
A person that stole, and a court of law adjudged him/ her to be a thief. Which was the case in ibori's case.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by coputa(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
tunderay:
A person that stole, and a court of law adjudged him/ her to be a thief. Which was the case in ibori's case.
I want to put it to you that Ibori is not a thief for the following reasons,
(1) It was not proven that he stole at the place the said crime was committed.
(2) The jail term was served in a foreign land different from where the said crime was committed.
(3) No court of competent jurisdiction has pronounced him guilty of any wrong doing,corruption or stealing of public fund in Nigeria.
Re: James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos by tunderay(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
coputa:
I want to put it to you that Ibori is not a thief for the following reasons,
(1) It was not proven that he stole at the place the said crime was committed.
(2) The jail term was served in a foreign land different from where the said crime was committed.
(3) No court of competent jurisdiction has pronounced him guilty of any wrong doing,corruption or stealing of public fund in Nigeria.
All this one na story, court of law is court of law anywhere. How can he be convicted in Nigeria, when you have corrupt judges everywhere setting him free after bribing them. If not , why did he pleaded guilty in the UK despite the Britons having same evidence like their Nigeria counterpart.

Keep defending the indefensible, as far as we sane minds are concerned, James ibori is a convicted THIEF.

QED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.