Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s (727 Views)

The Pains And Loss Of A Nation Trapped In A Retrogressive Union. / Nigeria Rejects European Union EPA Agreement Again!!! / Nigeria Rejects EPA To Avert N208trn Revenue Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by ChapelleS: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
Why Should Obama come to Nigeria?
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by Parohfrey(f): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
because Ghana adops one thing, then makes Nigeria retrogressive?
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by ChapelleS: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
How I wish that you live in Nigeria? We are not pacesetters,when others do well,let us imitate them.It is not having a president in coma and all the ugly things happening in Nigeria
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by Parohfrey(f): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^^

Be specific please, and i will ask someone in Ghana also lay before you all the myriads of problems facing them as a nation. I am waiting.
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by ChapelleS: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
i am on transit in accra right now.These people are forward thinking.since i got here 3 days ago,I have been feeling like an alien.sometimes I jolt waiting for NEPA to take light and the light is there.there govt is serious
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by mrperfect(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
Let us start seeing and saying something positive about Nigeria. I think is safer that way.
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by ChapelleS: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
you seem to me a good pentecostal it is not by confessing positive and your actions are negative.it will not work.let the govt start doing positive things.i will start wearing nigeria flag as my designers
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by SeanT21(f): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Why Should Obama come to Nigeria?

is Obama God??
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by Singular: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
SeanT21:

is Obama God??

I think Obama is his own God.
Not my own sha.

See Mr Chapelle,
If you are so anti-Nigeria why not just get the hell out of the country? There are millions before you who have done it and your exit will not affect anyone except your family who might miss you. Go to Ghana and start a new life! I dont get some people on here. . . . They hate something so much that they allow it to control their lives.
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by ChapelleS: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
no he is not,but he has got the respect of sane and insane inhabitants of planet earth.he is the most important individual alive.so after God,obama
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by SeanT21(f): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
Chapelle.S:

no he is not,but he has got the respect of sane and insane inhabitants of planet earth.he is the most important individual alive.so after God,obama

In your world he is.
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by ChapelleS: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2009
See Mr Chapelle,
If you are so anti-Nigeria why not just get the hell out of the country? There are millions before you who have done it and your exit will not affect anyone except your family who might miss you. Go to Ghana and start a new life! I dont get some people on here. . . . They hate something so much that they allow it to control their lives.

see how angry you are? i don't blame you.sorry its not your fault it our leaders fault.let me assume you live in lagos.after all the bustling and hustling with traffic even if you drive a range hs,you get back home and their is power outage,you put on the generator which will blast your busy tired head and you sleep and the next day boom! you wake up very angry.sorry.i dont hate nigeria,i want things to be right.we have the money.why should things be this way?
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by ChapelleS: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
stop deluding yourselves,acknowledge it that guy is an important personality in the sight of God and man.am not his fan but i can't help it
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by Singular: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
Chapelle.S:

so after God,obama

Wow. Ok o.

By the way Im not angry at you o.My home is in Lagos. In London now. Im too old for that hustle and bustle stuff.
What will your complaining do? What has it done so far? Oga take action if you have a problem!!! Dont come here and type stories.
Or you could go to the romance section and type all your stories. Mr Obama.
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by naijatoday: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
e-voting in a country were electricity is not constant. What happens when you are voting and NEPA takes light?
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by ChapelleS: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
@singular

Sorry sir,I didn't know that you are an old man.See won,t you have preferred to leave the cold of london and come and live in a decent lagos? If lagos is like accra where they have 24hrs like you would have been in Eko.Look at Angola,they are developing with full speed,SA is now heaven compared to Nigeria.Small Ghana is insulting Nigeria because their country is better.we have the resources.now they are giving us excuse why we can't have meager 6,000mw by dec 31

Take action? If Nigeria is a sane country can Yar'Adua still continue in Abuja.How many British under performing prime ministers have ever existed? Are you not aware that those who are for the resignation of our sick president who we don't know whether he is dead are being targeted? Just pray that there is no vacuum in Aso Rock for our beloved brothers to come and restore law and order.Less you will spend your all your days in london
Re: Ghana Adopts E-voting;retrogressive Nigeria Rejects It.s by Singular: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
I live in Lagos, in London for the holidays. grin Mr Chapelle the action man

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan.deputy Gov To Governor To Vice President,to Possibly President / Dele Momodu Takes A Jibe At Nairaland. / Missing: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.