Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes (2825 Views)

How To Remove Excess Feces In Farms? / What's The Most Effective Way Of Destroying Anthills In Farms? / Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
With our biodigester,you could generate methane gas in your homes and farms which can be used to power your generator and gas cooker.The gas is clean,unexplosive and produces liquid fertilizer as by product.

It can save you much cost and also give you peace of mind.
Take advantage of this opportunity as the first 5 people will have a discount of 20%.Your state of residence is not a barrier.Phone:08036775261

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by Perfecttouch(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
monchazfarms:
With our biodigester,you could generate methane gas in your homes and farms which can be used to power your generator and gas cooker.The gas is clean,unexplosive and produces liquid fertilizer as by product.

It can save you much cost and also give you peace of mind.
Take advantage of this opportunity as the first 5 people will have a discount of 20%.Your state of residence is not a barrier.Phone:08036775261
am the first person here bro. So how much to construct this?
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Perfecttouch:
am the first person here bro. So how much to construct this?

You're the 3rd person.What capacity do you need?
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by pat1612(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Not too professional design still salute to your efforts. Is there a way to regulate pressure of gas or a pressure valve to check gas inside??
Congratulation on designing it just with regular available materials.but you should also give amount of gas produce and time require to produce it also amount of waste that to organic required to produce gas enough for house.

Just my view no offence
Great effort cheesy
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by godello: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
What is needed to sustain this? And how much is needed.
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
pat1612:
Not too professional design still salute to your efforts. Is there a way to regulate pressure of gas or a pressure valve to check gas inside??
Congratulation on designing it just with regular available materials.but you should also give amount of gas produce and time require to produce it also amount of waste that to organic required to produce gas enough for house.

Just my view no offence
Great effort cheesy

Critics have a way of making people improve on stuffs,though I see nothing wrong with my design based on the fact that making it more sophisticated would attract more expenses for the end user.Also,a pressure valve could be installed if you want.As a matter of fact,it could be designed based on your specification.

The amount of gas produced is proportional to the volume of the digester and the quantity of waste (cow dung,chicken dropping or kitchen waste).My mathematical model will answer all your questions whenever you're ready to have one.

I don't feel offended because it's a free world.

2 Likes

Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
godello:
What is needed to sustain this? And how much is needed.

It has a retention period for each batch of waste you load and the gas generated is proportional to the size of your digester.The amount depends on the size you want to build.
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by oblo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Following..
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Where does the waste go in?

Won't gas escape every time I open one of those containers to deposit more waste?
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by Alexxing: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2017
I hope I'm d 4th person here smiley
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by Ademat7(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2017
OP gv price range if u can't gv actual price
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2017
Good work

l will advice that you give us the different sizes , gas capacities , what and what it can sustain daily and the prices

what a family of 5,7 and 9 will need

what a welder using a Lister capacity generator will need

Do you know that you can design a single unit that will meet the need of 3-4 families who are next door neighbors
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Muafrika2:
Where does the waste go in?

Won't gas escape every time I open one of those containers to deposit more waste?

The waste goes in through the top of the blue pipe.
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ademat7:
OP gv price range if u can't gv actual price

My price is very flexible and negotiable stating it online might scare away some people.Call my number so we can talk about the price.
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Good work

l will advice that you give us the different sizes , gas capacities , what and what it can sustain daily and the prices

what a family of 5,7 and 9 will need

what a welder using a Lister capacity generator will need

Do you know that you can design a single unit that will meet the need of 3-4 families who are next door neighbors

A thousand litres digester will give you 2.1 cubic of gas on daily basis.I can even make a design based on your specification because I have the mathematical model.
Using it at home would require food waste while farms uses cow dungs,poultry droppings etc.A welder doesn't need it because he'll find it difficult to get waste materials to feed the digester.
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
I hear poultry farmers complain of how to dispose their manure from battery cages,then I say to myself "why would one throw away money just like that".Dear farmers,be creative and turn your manure into gas to enable you power your generators,cook your food,brood your day old chicks without using charcoal,stove etc.A penny saved today adds to your wealth.

My biodigester will certainly give your money a worthy value.Call me on:08036775261 I'll be very glad to answer all your questions.

1 Like

Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by aquila3: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
@ op, are u only helping people to construct the bio digester or u re into the production, reason for this questions is to know what u re upto wen the challeges arise.thanks
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by monchazfarms: 5:07am On Feb 21, 2017
aquila3:
@ op, are u only helping people to construct the bio digester or u re into the production, reason for this questions is to know what u re upto wen the challeges arise.thanks

I do everything about biodigester from contstruction to maintenance.
Re: Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes by Joelobioha(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Does the dung\waste put in it completely disintegrate to form the gas..

(1) (Reply)

I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. / Fortress Meatshop (Fortress Frozen Foods) / Home Of Poultry Cages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.