Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pictures Of Enugu City - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Enugu City (47038 Views)

Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by 0hsisi: 1:13am On Dec 11, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

some people are ridiculous!!
[b]dont let *jona confuse your minds.
he/she/it has a strong hatred for the igbos and wouldnt mind posting bad pics of enugu.
thats like someone going to the lagos thread and only posting bad pics of the mainland. pretty soon people will believe thats what the whole of lagos looks like, and thats not true.[/b]so everyone ignore jona and his/her/it's dumb pics, cause a lot of enugu looks WAYYY better than that.
if you wanna see enugu, watch a lot of nollywood (english/igbo) movies.
enugu is the capital of the actor's guilde (for english/igbo movies, i believe) and thats where a lot of them are filmed.
i even have family that lives/lived in enugu and they say its a beautiful place.
nothing like these pics *jona is posting here.
rubbish.

He is posting pictures of his hometown.
That demented Ijaw goat.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nchara: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2009
Jona is a loser. I have created a PH thread and he should go there and join the ugly photos in merrymaking

Meanwhile what a refreshing environment. Did you notice how green those palms are? grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by 0hsisi: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2009
Love this thread
Please does anyone have pictures of Holy ghost park area and Ogbete market.
Nike lake resort nko?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2009
[/b]
[/quote]
[quote author=paddy_lo link=topic=363691.msg5089212#msg5089212 date=1260489754]
Mugu . .where u see abuja for here?

Abuja is a fine city,i was there in 2004. . .the street lights work,beautiful place. . .

or dont u know they just hosted under 17,this past month. . .i wish to buy a house there sef. . .

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nchara: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2009
Ohsisi

Nike Lake resort is there. Go through
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by Nchara: 1:19am On Dec 11, 2009
How about some Enugu cashew for Jona to quench his hunger grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2009
^^^ Oh my God, that is the real cashew fruit. I love cashew shocked shocked

No give him the acid in the cashew to suck on angry
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 1:24am On Dec 11, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by chiogo(f): 1:25am On Dec 11, 2009
Osisi, I remember Ogbete market. Used to go there all by myself when I was still about 5  grin

It was 5 mins away from where we lived. I love Enugu!!!!  kiss It's like my second home even though I'm not from there. lol
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 1:27am On Dec 11, 2009
Chiogo do you know where coal camp is ? my Mom was born there.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by THEAMAKA1: 1:27am On Dec 11, 2009
*jona:

Abia state. shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149165.0.html

yes its easy to post the slums of every city.
are there not parts of lagos that look 10x worse than that? do you not see the double standard?
every city/state in nigeria has its bad areas, so posting all these pics doenst prove anything.
but you would be the first to post beautiful pics of areas outside of igbo land.
cut the bull, we all can see right through you.
im no longer gonna reply to you, goodbye.
and this thread is about enugu, not abia.
*jona, tpia.,freshmoney nko, you all need fricking help!!
stop sucking the igbo's dik like a lollipop. okay?
the koboko is addicting, i know.   cool
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by chiogo(f): 1:29am On Dec 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Chiogo do you know where coal camp is ? my Mom was born there.
Hmm, sounds familiar but I don't think I've been there before.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 1:32am On Dec 11, 2009
chiogo:

Hmm, sounds familiar but I don't think I've been there before.

It's after you pass 9th mile just before you enter Enugu. You can see it from the freeway it's up on the hills grin
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by chiogo(f): 1:34am On Dec 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

It's after you pass 9th mile just before you enter Enugu. You can see it from the freeway it's up on the hills grin
LOOL I left Enugu when I was 7. You think I remember where the hills and 9th mile are? tongue

I only remember the places close to where we lived.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 1:36am On Dec 11, 2009
chiogo:

LOOL I left Enugu when I was 7. You think I remember where the hills and 9th mile are? tongue

I only remember the places close to where we lived.

Look at these Americana, when was the last time you went home, I wound be surprised if you don't know the way to your Father's village tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 1:37am On Dec 11, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by chiogo(f): 1:41am On Dec 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Look at these Americana
, when was the last time you went home, I wound be surprised if you don't know the way to your Father's village tongue tongue
Well duh! I dunno the way because I've never been there by myself. But once I get there, I can find my way around places tongue

As for the bolded, coming from someone who doesn't speak/understand Igbo. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by sjeezy8: 1:44am On Dec 11, 2009
Enugu is looking nice hope to visit one day!
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 1:45am On Dec 11, 2009
chiogo:

Well duh! I dunno the way because I've never been there by myself. But once I get there, I can find my way around places tongue

As for the bolded, coming from someone who doesn't speak/understand Igbo. undecided

How many times will I tell you it's because I was born in the North, can you speak Hausa ? I guess the answer is NO, but I speak Hausa more than I speak Igbo.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by chiogo(f): 1:47am On Dec 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

How many times will I tell you it's because I was born in the North, can you speak Hausa ? I guess the answer is NO, but I speak Hausa more than I speak Igbo.
So? No excuses grin Can you speak Yoruba? tongue
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2009
Hope, only been to Lagos like 3 times. And I never had any Yoruba friends. Yoruba is a very difficult language to learn sad
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by chiogo(f): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Hope, only been to Lagos like 3 times. And I never had any Yoruba friends. Yoruba is a very difficult language to learn sad
Nah, it's actually easier than Igbo. I dunno how to speak it oo, just know a few things. LOL

Look at me forming "tri-lingual".
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2009
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by THEAMAKA1: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

Enugu is looking nice hope to visit one day!
WHAT?!?!?!!?!!?! im shocked this is coming from you! lol
grin kiss
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 1:56am On Dec 11, 2009
*jona:

Enugu is just like any other state in nigeria. grin

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by OgidiBoy(m): 1:58am On Dec 11, 2009
chiogo:

Nah, it's actually easier than Igbo. I dunno how to speak it oo, just know a few things. LOL

Look at me forming "tri-lingual".

So when next are you going home sef ? my parents are leaving in two days to the village for the Christmas Holiday. I wish I could go. we'll traveled to Nigeria for Christmas last 2 years and I had a blast.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 1:58am On Dec 11, 2009
*jona:

Music from Enugu./http://terrysebastian.com/nigeria2008/

July 2008, Enugu State, Nigeria, West Africa

A young woman was found to be caring for her 3 siblings and her own daughter in a small village after her parents both died from Aids. Progress is being made though as many child-headed households like this are being helped by the Lifeline Plus Foundation, which supports and empowers people who have been affected by HIV/AIDS. Enugu State posts the highest HIV infection rate in the eastern part of the country, which kills 170,000 Nigerians each year.

Click here to view the Forgotten Faces of Nigeria.http://terrysebastian.com/nigeria2008/

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by jona2: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2009
*jona:

cool

Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by sjeezy8: 2:02am On Dec 11, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

WHAT?!?!?!!?!!?! im shocked this is coming from you! lol
grin kiss

lmfao Anambra, Imo, Rivers, Delta, CROSSRIVER shocked also . . . . . lmfao

for real im sooo serious lol grin

did you see the fake theamaka? or i think it was fake undecided
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by THEAMAKA1: 2:04am On Dec 11, 2009
you mean THE_AMAKA?
if youre talking about that one, yeah thats a fake. lol
dont mind him or her or whoever. he/she wants a peice of my fame too. grin
its the same person that is taking mama_gee and pretending to be the actual mama-gee
also the same person taking Rhymz pretending to be rhymz.
lol dont mind that clown.
if thats him, what thread was he/she in?
Re: Pictures Of Enugu City by chiogo(f): 2:06am On Dec 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

So when next are you going home sef ? my parents are leaving in two days to the village for the Christmas Holiday. I wish I could go. we'll traveled to Nigeria for Christmas last 2 years and I had a blast.
Probably next yr. It's been a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Appoves New LAGBUS Fares, Unveils New Price List / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.