Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) (66502 Views)

Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite / CAN Wants Cocoa Drink Added To School Feeding Programme | / Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Chop the food and buy flagyl and tetracycline with the money because na purge u go purge after eating dat food.. ;DChop the food and buy flagyl and tetracycline with the money because na purge u go purge after eating dat food..
no need if dustbin dey ya backyard..u go jus siddon ontop dey count stars and swear for who do u like dat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Smhart1(f): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
deeplow:
This one is no be party food na. It is for the needy. If dem use takeaway pack give you food for party you go chop am?
laughing out loud cheesy
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
its not a party its Kokun foundarion ,the man that gave that cripple cash and items wen he was brutalised by the military
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
abeg make una dey tell us the location where e for dey happen... if una dey post sometin like thi
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by igben(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ok na
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by jose45eve(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
GUY SHUT DOWN, GO STEAL IT MAY BE YOU WILL NOT BE BITTEN TO STUPOR
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Timinho23: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
the 5h na for dose wey no collect meat
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Fortissimo502: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2017
maxti:
how come not all have it

Some sharp guys don collect them.
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2017
deeplow:
This one is no be party food na. It is for the needy. If dem use takeaway pack give you food for party you go chop am?

Dude its free food! Don't be silly!!!

1 Like

Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by seunoni34(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2017
This was shared by I am kokun foundation and it was for a charitable cause. Google the guy on Instagram
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
money speaking, i guess they just want to [b]helped people. [/b]

Nobody forced you to comment ooo. Helped ni, helpt kor.

Smh
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by farouk2much(m): 1:46am On Feb 19, 2017
maxti:
how come not all have it
eveey one don get gradually
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by madjune(m): 2:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Ritual tinz.
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by juman(m): 3:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
The money no kuku get value.

Naira is now like just paper, it has no value anymore.

Blame the cursed ibb, obj, abacha, jonathan, buhari etc.
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Andrewabba(m): 3:57am On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin cool I just de imagine how many plates i go chop be that...
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Wow I love party food see that's why my African culture is inspiring in my future so I am proud to be Nigerian and African. cheesy
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by femzy(m): 4:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Probably not a good idea with these dirty notes on the packs.
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by babaloke: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2017
For someone to serve the food with 500 naira notes, be sure he/she is taking from you something more valuable.
Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by mamagee3(f): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2017
This is so archaic.

Putting 500 naira bills on party dishes.

Whose backward idea was this? undecided
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Leriebloom(f): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2017
This not a party food o op. A guy named iamkokun on instagram who has taken it upon himself to help the less priviledged. He has his own foundation. So dont go around saying stuffs you know nothing about. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by visijo(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2017
na apc looters de organise such parties..
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by philemonemenike(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2017
Nigeria is bless?
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by heemah(f): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Leriebloom:
This not a party food o op. A guy named iamkokun on instagram who has taken it upon himself to help the less priviledged. He has his own foundation. So dont go around saying stuffs you know nothing about. Haba.
I tired for all those bloggers jaweee. They won't get their facts right!
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by seguno2: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Let us eat, feast and be merry while our brains go into recess but our oyinbo "superiors" are busy making things for us to buy with our small change.

elhafeez:
A guy in ibadan went shopping and saw à Calvin klein boxers for 22,000 naira and gave this hilarious reply. see his response below.

1 Like

Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2017
mamagee3:
This is so archaic.

Putting 500 naira bills on party dishes.

Whose backward idea was this? undecided
Its ritual dear. Those naira notes might have gone thru some ritual rites to bring desired results as people accept and spend them.
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2017
abeg where is the venue
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Leriebloom(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2017
heemah:

I tired for all those bloggers jaweee. They won't get their facts right!

Its just annoying
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by iukpe: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2017
maxti:
how come not all have it
That person has taken some off. grin grin
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
As shared online, this is how food was served in a n undisclosed party.

An online user shared the picture to challenge party organisers who served party meals with tiny meat:

He said:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photo-party-food-packed-with-500-naira.html

I guess the money is for tfare!
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Valfrankie:
Who is ready to bet there's nothing in the takeaway pack? Those are empty plates, the 500 Naira is for the guests to go and buy food for themselves at a buka with the plate. The celebrant no cook!!! If you doubt me, open the plates!!! embarassed tongue
lol,you no well o
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by Riyikebaby(f): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
As shared online, this is how food was served in a n undisclosed party.

An online user shared the picture to challenge party organisers who served party meals with tiny meat:

He said:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photo-party-food-packed-with-500-naira.html

It's a lie, that is food distributed by iamkokun Foundation to the less privileged. I've a lot of their foundation pictures on my itel S31. That guy is really doing a great job
Re: Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) by dabrightt: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Chop the food and buy flagyl and tetracycline with the money because na purge u go purge after eating dat food.. ;DChop the food and buy flagyl and tetracycline with the money because na purge u go purge after eating dat food..
wetin dis one dey talk nah...

Nairalanders with their foolish comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.