Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. (1754 Views)

Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case / Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
The intrigues of the biafran agitations is quite interesting. From Ngozi mmadu, afikpo chic, okorohausa et al. And now the recently released Dr ben onwuka, the self titled Biafran president of BZM is back in the picture after his 3year incarceration. Who be original who be saboteur.. MASSOB, IPOB BZM or even BILLIE?
cc: Igboid, ngozi123 Godprotectigbo and co.
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by herzern(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
I am the real Biafra leader.

I am Ojukwu reincarnation.

Awon Oponu aiyerada!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Miner13: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ojukwu others na semi-fake
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Ahmadgani(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
No true vissionary leaders, the future and dream of biafra is swaying and fading away as the day goes by
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by ipobarecriminals: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin sad grin Ipob are confused /unsettled. They are all after selfish interest.The 3 TRI-IPOB are after money
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin sad grin Ipob are confused
u just hate ipob sha. lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:
I am the real Biafra leader.

I am Ojukwu reincarnation.

Awon Oponu aiyerada!

I no dey o
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by DATMAT(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
I wonder what biafra is all about, this people u called are not any group leader but they are egocentric, selfish set of people, who want to enrich themselves at the expense of gullible trader boys ipod, ask them what they can give u after independent (which is not possible), ....ndigbo be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Zirah: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
They want freedom. But they need to free themselves from themselves first. That is the real challenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by ipobarecriminals: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Omoluabi16:
u just hate ipob sha. lol
undecided nope.I'm from Imo state, Not all Igbo support those lunatics disturbing/creating chaos everywhere with their Hopeless Ipob agitation. Kani is a scammer
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by doublewisdom: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mr Afonja / Op, no run o, the people who will answer your question will soon be here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by OmidinaKayode: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
We yoruba muslims want you to choose Uwazurike because he hates Kanu and chops bribe unlike kanu that we secretly revere under our brown roofs but curse online with our bearded yoruba muslim mouths. You must hate kanu! Insha Allabu! Allabu Seriki!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
doublewisdom:
Mr Afonja / Op, no run o, the people who will answer your question will soon be here.
lmao.sure I'll be here, it's a valid question isn't it? I just want answers.
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by ipobarecriminals: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
DATMAT:
I wonder what biafra is all about, this people u called are not any group leader but they are egocentric, selfish set of people, who want to enrich themselves at the expense of gullible trader boys ipod, ask them what they can give u after independent (which is not possible), ....ndigbo be wise
BE WISE keh? Mbanu! They have mushroom embassy that can't issue visa,yet wuruwuruzuike collected passport money from them.Same thing with biafra pounds that can't buy pure water in their red mud state.Fela talk am say,they FOLLOW FOLLOW PEOPLE DEM
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by felicitywe(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Teacher I v the answer: Ans:Awolowo and Abiola are the real leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
felicitywe:
Teacher I v the answer: Ans:Awolowo and Abiola are the real leaders.
Except dead men lead biafra? I didn't put either of those 2 men.
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by felicitywe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The intrigues of the biafran agitations is quite interesting. From Ngozi mmadu, afikpo chic, okorohausa et al. And now the recently released Dr ben onwuka, the self titled Biafran president of BZM is back in the picture after his 3year incarceration. Who be original who be saboteur.. MASSOB, IPOB BZM or even BILLIE?
Quite interesting but nt as interesting as the OPC thugs who snatch bags at d busstops of Oshodi and d area fathers of 70yrs in Isale eko or Olorusogo in Mushin.Ur hatred on d Igbo is lk dat of the Arab world against d Isrealis.The Arabs hate and attack Isrealis at any instance.They create all manners of info to disregard them while d Isrealis keep breaking bound and progressing.My prayer is that u will ever live to admire d Igbos,attack and hate them to progress and break bounds,else u will nt v peace in Jesus Name Amen.keep it up!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by DATMAT(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
I saw on fb recently nwazurike issuing new vehicle plate number to the gullible, mumurish, ipodiants, as well collecting money from this gullible set of people, I stand with nigeria, we youth must fight for our future, ndigbo be wise....
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
felicitywe:

Quite interesting but nt as interesting as the OPC thugs who snatch bags at d busstops of Oshodi and d area fathers of 70yrs in Isale eko or Olorusogo in Mushin.Ur hatred on d Igbo is lk dat of the Arab world against d Isrealis.The Arabs hate and attack Isrealis at any instance.They create all manners of info to disregard them while d Isrealis keep breaking bound and progressing.My prayer is that u will ever live to admire d Igbos,attack and hate them to progress and break bounds,else u will nt v peace in Jesus Name Amen.keep it up!
wow. Simple inquisition and then you say I won't have peace in Jesus name? you're pathetic. it's all you lot ever do, curse people and throw fits like toddlers when you can't respond intelligibly. my post does not even depict any hatred. victim mentality!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
igbos please neglect this thread. .I don't know y this afonjas won't rest on any Biafran ish. .u guys don't have any business than to sleep eat bath and live in Biafra ish. .seems ur lives exist only when u mention Biafra....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekxy:
igbos please neglect this thread. .I don't know y this afonjas won't rest on any Biafran ish. .u guys don't have any business than to sleep eat bath and live in Biafra ish. .seems ur lives exist only when u mention Biafra....
and 10mins later you still dey view the thread. undecided you're the one practicing tribalism here calling me afonja.

now back to the question..
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by zendy: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Thats like asking who is the real Nigerian leader amongst Zik, Awolowo, Bode Thomas and all the independence agitators.

The important thing is that they all believed in the independence of Nigeria from Britain.

In that same vain, it does not matter who is the leader of of the Biafran independence movement as long as they all believe in Biafras independence from Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by felicitywe(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
wow. Simple inquisition and then you say I won't have peace in Jesus name? you're pathetic. it's all you lot ever do, curse people and throw fits like toddlers when you can't respond intelligibly. my post does not even depict any hatred. victim mentality!
i hold no grudges against u rather i measured ur attitude on the scale of the Arab world and the Isrealis an it fits accurately and i love it.Honestly i love it when u display ur hatred against the Igbos bc it makes them more intelligent,careful and sophisticated knowing fully well that some ppl do hate them.The Isrealis r lk that.
In terms of insult,Yorubas insult more than any tribe in Nigeria.I need nt argue wt u because i was born in Mushin where i had my primary and secondary schools.Later i moved to Ilasa.I dont think there is any thing u can tell me about the Yorubas that i dont know.From late 70s to mid 90s.
So OMOLUABI u v nt done any wrong pls.I enjoy it alot being d capitalist,being the one others show xenophobism.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Chiefobdk1: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2017
This is the real conehead yoruba muslim leader being decorated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Chiefobdk1: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2017
His Abobaku

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Chiefobdk1: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
and 10mins later you still dey view the thread. undecided you're the one practicing tribalism here calling me afonja.

Laughing

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Chiefobdk1: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Laughing at ur IPOB induced pain

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Chiefobdk1: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2017
Op on top BIAFRA matter

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Chiefobdk1: 12:29am On Feb 19, 2017
yoruba muslim skulls wen ipob is mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Chiefobdk1: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2017
Stop crying. Biafra is coming

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Omoluabi16(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2017
zendy:

Thats like asking who is the real Nigerian leader amongst Zik, Awolowo, Bode Thomas and all the independence agitators.

The important thing is that they all believed in the independence of Nigeria from Britain.

In that same vain, it does not matter who is the leader of of the Biafran independence movement as long as they all believe in Biafras independence from Nigeria
I will certainly respond to you. I appreciate your civility
Re: Who Is The Real Biafran Leader? Uwazuruike, Kanu Or Onwuka. by Chiefobdk1: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Your yoruba muslim mood. Broken afonja skull

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Boys Escape From Prison PICS / See This Killing Tweet Direted At Buhari By Fani Kayode / Operation Python Dance Is Illegal,pythons Belong To The Forest - Ebun Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.