Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. (983 Views)

Come And Carry This Adsense For 7k / How Can I Make Use Of My Adsense Account. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by Pseudonymous: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello ladies and gents, please i need the advice of experienced bloggers..

Ever since i started blogging, i've been having problems getting an adsense account approved for my blog. I always scale through the first step but get disapproved at the second stage.

This had driven me into looking for an adsense account to buy. So, i just came across someone who's willing to sell me an account for 15k.

Right now, i've got full acess to the account and from what i'm seeing, the account was approved via youtube and it hasn't been verified neither has any payment been received from it.

Right now, i don't know if i should pay or return the account to the owner. He said verification wouldn't be a problem. He'd send me everything i need to verify.

Please guys, what's your advise? Should i pay for the account please? I own a blog.

Please i'd be anticipating your replies. Thanks.
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by gidimasters(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
First since the account was approved via YouTube, it won't show on your blog except the Adsense has been upgraded to normal accounts...

Ask him or check the Adsense account country, if it's USA, it's expensive...

You will get it around 10k....

If it's 9ja Adsense, then run.... Cos you can never see 9ja Adsense for 15k...

Lastly, copy and paste the ad code on your blog and check if it's gonna show

Pseudonymous
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by Pseudonymous: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
gidimasters:
First since the account was approved via YouTube, it won't show on your blog except the Adsense has been upgraded to normal accounts...

Ask him or check the Adsense account country, if it's USA, it's expensive...

You will get it around 10k....

If it's 9ja Adsense, then run.... Cos you can never see 9ja Adsense for 15k...

Lastly, copy and paste the ad code on your blog and check if it's gonna show

Pseudonymous

Thanks bro. It's Nigerian adsense but nothing has shown on my blog after i posted the code.

He's saying it would show after i add my blog to the adsense board.
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by gidimasters(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pseudonymous:

Thanks bro. It's Nigerian adsense but nothing has shown on my blog after i posted the code.

He's saying it would show after i add my blog to the adsense board.

My sister, tell him you are not interested...

The Adsense account is ADMOB[Adsense for applications]

The approval is within 1 second... But the ads won't show on your blog.... Only apps
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by Pseudonymous: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
gidimasters:

My sister, tell him you are not interested...

The Adsense account is ADMOB[Adsense for applications]

The approval is within 1 second... But the ads won't show on your blog.... Only apps

Thank you..
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why didn't they approve yours?

Are you a copy and paste blogger?

Without original contents?

Know the reason and spend time to build your blog!
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by bedfordng(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Pseudonymous:
Hello ladies and gents, please i need the advice of experienced bloggers..

Ever since i started blogging, i've been having problems getting an adsense account approved for my blog. I always scale through the first step but get disapproved at the second stage.

This had driven me into looking for an adsense account to buy. So, i just came across someone who's willing to sell me an account for 15k.

Right now, i've got full acess to the account and from what i'm seeing, the account was approved via youtube and it hasn't been verified neither has any payment been received from it.

Right now, i don't know if i should pay or return the account to the owner. He said verification wouldn't be a problem. He'd send me everything i need to verify.

Please guys, what's your advise? Should i pay for the account please? I own a blog.

Please i'd be anticipating your replies. Thanks.
that is an hosted adsense so its only meant to work on YouTube. it won't work on your blog because your blog needs to undergo another aproval as usual to upgrade it to non hosted
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by Daboywizzy: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
If you find it difficult to be confirmed by AdSense try Adloft.net
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by eaglestar: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
WHICH KIND OF WEBSITE DO YOU NEED?
We develop websites at an affordable price, easy to navigate, responsive design. OWN A WEBSITE TODAY AND EARN MILLIONS..

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING..?
*Ecommerce - Online sales
*Social Network
*Forum - Online Community
*Ponzi Website
*People-Helping-People Network
*Blog
*Download Portal
*Video Hosting Service
*Exam Portal
*File Sharing Web
*Personal Website
* etc

ALL IN:
*Responsive Design
*PC and Mobile version
*Easy to navigate
*Very cheap price
*Interested features

CONTACT FOR DETAILS: EagleStarBlog244@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348031886623
©Eagle Star
Re: Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. by EntclassBlog(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Don't buy that account, to avoid stories later

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Whatsapp Broadcast List / Top 7 Social Media Influencers In Nigeria / Non Hosted Nigerian Verified Adsrnce For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.