Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Be Wanted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Wanted (303 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Wanted by HonSTONE(m): 2:45am On Feb 19, 2017
BE WANTED

When I told my friends that I wanted to be 'wanted', they were confused. Hope you aren't confuse too.

I'm not talking about being wanted by the police but being wanted for your talent. Make yourself so valuable that people will pay anything for you to be with them. As I said earlier in one of my posts, be so valuable that if you had to move out of the neighborhood, men and women would weep because of your departure.

The only way to be wanted is to work hard on your gift, on your talent and be the best there is. Be a real contributor to your age, don't just exist.

Prepare yourself and doors will open for you everywhere.

Good morning to you and happy Sunday.

[Your SUCCESS in life is directly proportional to your SMART WORK]

#STONE (ALWAYS READY TO SERVE)
#ImonitieEmpire

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Number Of Microorganisms That Lives On Your Office Keyboard? / Get Certified In Digital Media Marketing For N15k For Corpers / Find What You Want Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.