Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri (2075 Views)

Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by CastedDude: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2017
Despite his wealth, Ayiri Emami has continued to show that he will always appreciate the streets. Nigerian billionaire businessman Ayiri Emami was spotted doing it the street way with his guys without pride as he ate with them from a tray of rice in Warri, Delta state. The wealthy philanthropist even declined using a spoon as he ate from the tray with his hand.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/business-mogul-ayiri-emami-eats-from.html

Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by CastedDude: 5:39am On Feb 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by chriskosherbal(m): 5:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Humility the gateway to stardom.
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by owobokiri(m): 5:42am On Feb 19, 2017
I like the lamps.. Nice concept..
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by hikmojj(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2017
eating from river the same plate increases love in a family.
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by iambijo(m): 5:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Awe
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by pyyxxaro: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Ayiri get luck say e thief money from Ibori shaaa

If not e for be better thief , e don already get the thief face, naaa just to carry gun remain undecided
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by fowosh: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Neva forget ur humble beginning
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by femolacqua(m): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by amarilo: 6:33am On Feb 19, 2017
What is his line of business? Same with tompolo? Hmmmm. Ayiri is APC and Tompolo is PDP

1 Like

Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by DoyenExchange: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2017
I like this guy...so humble
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by sarrki(m): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2017
Complete Humility

That also brings bound among friends and Relations

Ayiri my Guy
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by lawrenzi(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2017
I LOVE THIS GUY
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by omenkaLives(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2017
What you see right there is the BESTEST way to est rice. grin

As the kpako we were growing up, this used to be the norm.

Remember how everyone used to gather grains to themselves at the tail end of the meal. When person gather to him own front, that don turn him property oo. If you carry spoon go there, na world war tou dey look for! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2017
GossipLand!

I didn't sign up for this
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by stinggy(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Long live chief Akulagba cool
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by gebest: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
this cai rice can sweet in those days.
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by sosy25: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2017
I love this.
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Leaving ur spoon unused on the table n eating with ur bare hands isn't a sign of humility.

This is one of the reasons pple should study economics more. Resource allocation.
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by Oduduwaa: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2017
Bonafide Omo Oduduwa
correct yoruba man
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by KanwuliaExtra: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Money can NEVER BUY CLASS!
Once an AGBERO, ALWAYS AN AGBERO! kiss
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by nickxtra(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2017
I too like this guy. If only I will be able to meet him
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by MyGeneration(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
I hv this feeling this guy has governorship ambition
Re: See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri by DIKEnaWAR: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
They will soon jazz this one.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes On Presidency's Outburst Over Osinbajo's Rising Profile / Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits / Washing The Toys : Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.