Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Pet Scammed By Blesscar - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Scammed By Blesscar (1362 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pet Scammed By Blesscar by uctomide(m): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2017
Good morning all and happy sunday
I didn't want to do this initially but I woke up with the need to do so. It just crossed my mind now that Today actually made it a week I created a thread on my need of a Puppy of which I got quite a no of response and tempting offers from various Nairalanders and Guests of the site.
To cut the story short, I decided to stick to a Fellow Nairalander by the user name BLESSCAR. We got talking quite a length for days and I decided to give him a shot,after deciding the price of the puppy and waybill amount. I did made payment since he said he wud be getting a basket and other tins needed to waybill it down to Abuja(i wanted the puppy to get down here in stable condition). Few mins after payment he confirmed he has gotten alert,subsequently alerted me he was heading to the park and would snap the puppy while at d park and also send the driver's contact to me,this made me expectant.
Didn't know that was the last I wud hear from him.
It's over four days now and I haven't heard from him neither has he replied my mssg.
Just saying this for others to learn from and be cautious while dealing with people Online.
Do have a blessed Sunday embarassed
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Use that same dog swear for him!!!! Thief

Mods Una do well. More bans to your fingers!
Ban with sense!
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by myfantasies(f): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Op i don't know what to tell you

I don't believe people still do dis, sending money to someone u talked to online without meeting dem

Well u have learned ur lesson

4 Likes

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by Caveatemptor(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by Caveatemptor(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2017
@uctomide,

While not excusing the action of blesscar,do you mean you wanted to buy a pedigree dog for 22-25 thousand Naira?

From my experience when a product is advertised at a ridiculously low price it is either a defective product or a scam.

1 Like

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by afolay: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2017
How much did you pay for the dog?

1 Like

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by jendoakino(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2017
@ 0P d iformation u provided are sketchy u need to give full details cos some of us have done many transaction on dis forum pls post d blesscar info his no, location if u av whatsapp message munch it transfer of cash details dere is a breeding community now and enuff whatsapp groups in most states of d country with admins let's get to d route of dis
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by uctomide(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2017
chat

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by blesscar(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2017
@uctomide, its so ill of you to come up here and say nasty things about me when you have no idea about what made our agreement shake a bit, its not even that i collected the whole money for the dog from,you only sent 2k out of 6k for the way bill,how much is the 2k you sent to me,that i want to run away with,don't you reason at all. I have sent dogs a far alot,and in few occassions a bit delay, you can be very funny o @uctomide, please text me your account number so i can can refund your 2k, see screenshot of transactions made recently,so what is your stress.

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by uctomide(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2017
@Blesscar... r u for real
I sent u mssgs n u deem fit to reply any of my mssg nor return my call for an xplanation
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by blesscar(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2017
We don't need to start debating on this,just give me your bank details,you will get your 2k back.
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by blesscar(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2017
cummando:
Use that same dog swear for him!!!! Thief

Mods Una do well. More bans to your fingers!
Ban with sense!
you just come up here to say shit,about what you don't have idea of.@cumando or what are you called...grow up
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by Caveatemptor(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2017
blesscar:
We don't need to start debating on this,just give me your bank details,you will get your 2k back.

Sorry sir,
Is this 2k for the dog or the waybill . Something is not very clear here...

2 Likes

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by Eleniyan15: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Ayam nor understanding
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2017
blesscar:
you just come up here to say shit,about what you don't have idea of.@cumando or what are you called...grow up

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by uctomide(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2017
blesscar:
After last discussion @Blesscar u said u wud be in town last week Wednesday but till now haven't heard a word frm u. I sent u txts since u weren't hearing me wen I called subsequently(weekends).
what's d deal cus u got pple who relates to u wat I post..hope dey do relate this to u too"expecting a word frm you"
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by welzyj2(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
not all details are clearly stated @op.
price of puppy breed etc.
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by uctomide(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2017
welzyj2:
not all details are clearly stated @op.
price of puppy breed etc.
Price of puppy 25000 later slashed to 22000 Breed GSD
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by countsparrow: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2017
U people just come here to tarnish d image of people selling online...

Why would you ask for a pedigree of 20k, u be 419? And Blesscar, why would you not communicate with who sent money to you for days... Yoy have no f*#king right to come here to justify yourself... You be thief?

Return is money, and OP, stop being greedy...

1 Like

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by uctomide(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
countsparrow:

Why would you ask for a pedigree of 20k, u be 419? And Blesscar, why would you not communicate with who sent money to you for days... Yoy have no f*#king right to come here to justify yourself... You be thief?

I ain't greedy plz... I did never mention a PEDIGREE in my request.
I only requested for a pup
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by KingAfo(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2017
myfantasies:
Op i don't know what to tell you

I don't believe people still do dis, sending money to someone u talked to online without meeting dem

Well u have learned ur lesson
Based on trust!! dont blame OP,,bad people have spoilt good people.....i sold my car online and no issue
thieves are just thieves....make he dey chop the money and make he use am marry build house.. Karma is REAL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by myfantasies(f): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
KingAfo:

Based on trust!! dont blame OP,,bad people have spoilt good people.....i sold my car online and no issue
thieves are just thieves....make he dey chop the money and make he use am marry build house.. Karma is REAL!!!!

Hmmmmm

U r right
Re: Pet Scammed By Blesscar by Stdaviding(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
countsparrow:

How does bargaining tarnish seller's image, its left for the two parties to agree on the price,
The seller raised an offer that was accepted by the buyer, so there is a deal...
What's confusing here is the 2k iss.....

You guys should do the needful by either completing the transaction or cancel it

(1) (Reply)

White Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Available For 65k / Operation Own A St. Bernard / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.