Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. (575 Views)

Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University / All University And Polytechnic Should Resume / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by RexEmmyGee: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Hypothetical: You're in the University, and you just recieved 10 million dollars. Would dropping out of high school be a wise idea?
Re: You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by 2017IMUSTWORK: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Hypothetical: You're in high school, and you just recieved 10 million dollars. Would dropping out of high school be a wise idea?
keep thinking like an amateur....
Re: You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by Everfrank(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Hypothetical: You're in high school, and you just recieved 10 million dollars. Would dropping out of high school be a wise idea?
No it won't. Sudden big cash is potentially dangerous. Many have been known to lost their peace or life. You may not trust even your shadow when you suddenly come by such big cash. Sure your life will not remain the same- positively or negatively.
Re: You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by DivinelyBlessed: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2017
With $10,000,000 a wise person will make so many investments such that he can earn $100000 monthly and consequently
Re: You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by RexEmmyGee: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2017
2017IMUSTWORK:
keep thinking like an amateur....
If you can't proffer an intelligent answer to a question, you can just ignore it. Thanks
Re: You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by Ekpeitut: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2017
Stop day dreaming and face your studies. You sound like you've been smoking crazy leaves.
Re: You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by RexEmmyGee: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ekpeitut:
Stop day dreaming and face your studies. You sound like you've been smoking crazy leaves.
funny guy. Anyway I don't do such.
Re: You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by Smhart1(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ehehehe the face your study crew has arrived. Make Una shift Abeg....

Even if na my final year last paper remain I no go do am. Me Wey no like school before.

Business ya cheesy
Re: You're In The University, And You Just Recieved 10 Million Dollars. by feran15(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
With that amount of money, i wont need to drop out. The money would work in my investments and i would continue schooling

(1) (Reply)

Physics Challenge! / This University Student Certificate Was Found, Please Share. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.