Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination (2032 Views)

Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / {free} Face Divination Online / Ogun Vs Orunmila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by Babalawos(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2017
Eziza used to farm in alligator pepper. Paradoxically, he was friendly with Oka, who forbade to see the seeds of alligator pepper. Eziza and Oka used to visit each other.

One day, they went to Orunmila for divination and they were advised never to go out at night.

They were both out one day when they became benighted. Oka reminded Eziza that they were advised not to move out at night, but Eziza insisted that a single night's accidental outing was not going to make any difference.

As they were returning home, they met the elders of the night (A won Iyami Osoronga) holding a meeting. Not knowing what to do, they both ran into the bush where they remain to this day.

PLS NOTE

When the Odu appears at U gbodu, the person should be told to serve his Ifa with a boa and to serve Eziza. He should be advised to refrain fro in night outing. At ordinary divination, the person should be advised to avoid travelling with a friend at night.ยท

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawo

1 Like

Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by Papasmal(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Ifa olokun atori eni ti o sunwon se.
Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by delishpot: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Babalawo, what role do dreams play In your religion? Does Ifa translate them literarily using symbolism or does he have to cast divination to be able to understand them?
Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by Babalawos(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Dreams play an important role in African Tradition Religion.

Havent you heard of scientists, musicians, babalawos...... etc that got their inspirations from a dream they had?

Dream is communication between humans and the spiritual world when the human is asleep.

The Orisas or your guardian spirits or ancestors....... etc can communicate with you through dreams.

There is no particular blue print for interpreting dreams. It all depends on the state of the dreamer because dreams have various meaning depending on the context and some dreams have no meanings. Dreams under the influence of alcohol and drugs fall under this category.

Babalawo

delishpot:
Babalawo, what role do dreams play In your religion? Does Ifa translate them literarily using symbolism or does he have to cast divination to be able to understand them?

2 Likes

Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by delishpot: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thank you for responding. In fact, just this morning I thought that if you do not respond to peoples queries, then no need to follow your topics cool
Okay, I have been having dreams that I can not categorically say where they fall. The last one was, I was hungry in my dream, an old man told me to come eat, he had inside a white plate , 2 pieces of boiled yam white like paper, and 2 boiled eggs. This was his meal but he was willing to share with me.
I asked him for oil, he said there was non, I said okay give me some chilli pepper he said there was none then he sprinkled some salt on the eggs and said I should come partake of the meal with him. Everything was white. The plate, boiled yam, the boiled eggs and the salt sprinkled on the eggs.
I was not happy that there was no palm oil to eat the yam as it felt strange eating plain white yam without oil ,sauce or stew. Besides, I am never a fan of Yam. Never liked it. I can go 10 years without eating yam no kidding) so I grumbled. But before I ate, I switched to another dream which means, I can not tell if I ate the meal at last or not. But I accepted the offer in my dream mind.

1 Like

Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by Babalawos(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Aboru Aboye

I have three questions for you before giving you the interpretation of your dream. Here are my three questions:

(1) Did you take alcohol or drugs before falling asleep?
(2) What did you eat before you slept?
(3) Did you think of any of this before falling asleep?

Babalawos

delishpot:
Thank you for responding. In fact, just this morning I thought that if you do not respond to peoples queries, then no need to follow your topics cool
Okay, I have been having dreams that I can not categorically say where they fall. The last one was, I was hungry in my dream, an old man told me to come eat, he had inside a white plate , 2 pieces of boiled yam, and 2 boiled eggs. This was his meal but he was willing to share with me.
I asked him for oil, he said there was non, I said okay give me some chilli pepper he said there was none then he sprinkled some salt on the eggs and said I should come partake of the meal with him.
I was not happy that there was no palm oil to eat the yam as it felt strange besides, I was never a fan of Yam. Never liked it. I can go 10 years without eating yam no kidding) so I grumbled. But before I ate, I switched to another dream which means, I can not tell if I ate the meal at last or not. But I accepted the offer in my dream mind.

1 Like

Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by delishpot: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

I have three questions for you before giving you the interpretation of your dream. Here are my three questions:

(1) Did you take alcohol or drugs before falling asleep?
(2) What did you eat before you slept?
(3) Did you think of any of this before falling asleep?

Babalawos

(1) No I did not take any of those
(2)I Ate Eba and soup at around 6pm
(3) Nope
Though in my waking time, I am quite a thinker about spirituality and all that you know, life, creation, purpose etc
Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by Babalawos(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Here's the meaning of your dream:

Your hunger for spirituality will lead you to a man who will initiate you and share his knowledge of spirituality with you but you will be sad to discovered that what you had read and heard of spirituality is not the way spirituality actually is as you practice spirituality.

Babalawos

delishpot:
Okay, I have been having dreams that I can not categorically say where they fall. The last one was, I was hungry in my dream, an old man told me to come eat, he had inside a white plate , 2 pieces of boiled yam white like paper, and 2 boiled eggs. This was his meal but he was willing to share with me.
I asked him for oil, he said there was non, I said okay give me some chilli pepper he said there was none then he sprinkled some salt on the eggs and said I should come partake of the meal with him. Everything was white. The plate, boiled yam, the boiled eggs and the salt sprinkled on the eggs.
I was not happy that there was no palm oil to eat the yam as it felt strange eating plain white yam without oil ,sauce or stew. Besides, I am never a fan of Yam. Never liked it. I can go 10 years without eating yam no kidding) so I grumbled. But before I ate, I switched to another dream which means, I can not tell if I ate the meal at last or not. But I accepted the offer in my dream mind.

3 Likes

Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by delishpot: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Here's the meaning of your dream:

Your hunger for spirituality will lead you to a man who will initiate you and share his knowledge of spirituality with you but you will be sad to discovered that what you had read and heard of spirituality is not the way spirituality actually is as you practice spirituality.

Babalawos

Wow, It would be an honour to learn . Looking forward to the moment. Thank you for your generous explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination by Babalawos(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
You are welcome

delishpot:

Wow, It would be an honour to learn . Looking forward to the moment. Thank you for your generous explanation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What People Don't Know About The Secret And Wisdom Of King Solomon / The Differences Between The Old Testament And New Testament / Prayers To Destroy Marine Witchcraft Attacks, Altars, And Activities .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.