Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. (1860 Views)

Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again / Naira Shortage Forces Banks To Boycott CBN Dollar Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Please we all know the Nigeria spirit as we never give up.
So if you have reliable and genuine way(s) for us to make payments online even if it's with a little extra pay introduce it here so we can make payments immediately without delay.

This is also an opportunity in disguise if you can grab it.

#waiting
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by cmoney22222: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2017
following

StainlessH:
Please we all know the Nigeria spirit as we never give up.
So if you have reliable and genuine way(s) for us to make payments online even if it's with a little extra pay introduce it here so we can make payments immediately without delay.

This is also an opportunity in disguise if you can grab it.

#waiting
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2017
@cmoney22222 yes oh
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by obamartins(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Get a payoneer card, hustle on several sites that accepts them as a payment option and use the funds in the card to transact online. Payoneer is beyond CBN regulations and there are no limits to what you can do with payoneer mastercard.
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Richiy(f): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2017
obamartins:
Get a payoneer card, hustle on several sites that accepts them as a payment option and use the funds in the card to transact online. Payoneer is beyond CBN regulations and there are no limits to what you can do with payoneer mastercard.

If you want to withdraw from Payoneer, what naira rate will they use?
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by obamartins(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
N375 to a Dollar.

What i advice and do is to use it to transact business online for others and take the parallel market rate from them. I don't withdraw directly except i need money urgently.

Richiy:

If you want to withdraw from Payoneer, what naira rate will they use?
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
obamartins:
N375 to a Dollar.

What i advice and do is to use it to transact business online for others and take the parallel market rate from them. I don't withdraw directly except i need money urgently.

How do you payin?
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by obamartins(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
You can't pay into your account directly, you have to work online and get paid using the US Bank Detail Payoneer will give to you during registration. Payoneer forbids individuals paying into their account only US based companies and other online companies such as upwork, amazon, airbnb etc.

You can use the funds in your account on any e-store including US based stores.

StainlessH:

How do you payin?
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
obamartins:
You can't pay into your account directly, you have to work online and get paid using the US Bank Detail Payoneer will give to you during registration. Payoneer forbids individuals paying into their account only US based companies and other online companies such as upwork, amazon, airbnb etc.

You can use the funds in your account on any e-store including US based stores.

I don't understand what you mean by I have to work online to get paid. Please can you explain? Thanks.
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by obamartins(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
There are several ways to get payment into your account, www.upwork.com, book publishing on amazon kindle kdp.amazon.com, Affiliate marketing etc. Please do some research.

StainlessH:

I don't understand what you mean by I have to work online to get paid. Please can you explain? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
obamartins:

There are several ways to get payment into your account, www.upwork.com, book publishing on amazon kindle kdp.amazon.com, Affiliate marketing etc. Please do some research.

Thanks all the same but that's taking up another career which is unacceptable by already busy persons who only want to make payments on some few sites online.

2 Likes

Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
obamartins:

Thanks all the same but that's taking up another career which is unacceptable by already busy persons who only want to make payments on some few sites online.
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by obamartins(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Then open a domiciliary account.

StainlessH:

1 Like

Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Fingerprinter(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
StainlessH:

You can actually have someone with payoneer account transfer money into your account. I might be wrong though!

1 Like

Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fingerprinter:

You can actually have someone with payoneer account transfer money into your account. I might be wrong though!

Thanks
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by dongilly(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
obamartins:
Please how do I open the account and get a payoneer card. Am into some online business and am really having issues with cashing out. Please Ur advice will really go a long way. Thanks
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by jonaboy: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2017
dongilly:

Please how do I open the account and get a payoneer card. Am into some online business and am really having issues with cashing out. Please Ur advice will really go a long way. Thanks
PM me i can guide you on how to get the card.
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by obamartins(m): 3:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Get an ID Card ready, either voter's card, international passport, driver's licence or National ID card before signing up for payoneer master card. It will be shipped to you address here in Nigeria. The link https:///ync861

To see you Payoneer bank details after registration, Log into your account and click on "Receive" then "Global Payment Service" Your Bank Name, Routing (ABA), Account number, Account type and Account name will be displayed. You can actually start using you account to recieve money before your card arrives.

Shalom.
Re: New Methods To Make Payments Online To Boycott CBN Restrictions. by esquire042(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2017
obamartins:
Get an ID Card ready, either voter's card, international passport, driver's licence or National ID card before signing up for payoneer master card. It will be shipped to you address here in Nigeria. The link https:///ync861

To see you Payoneer bank details after registration, Log into your account and click on "Receive" then "Global Payment Service" Your Bank Name, Routing (ABA), Account number, Account type and Account name will be displayed. You can actually start using you account to recieve money before your card arrives.

Shalom.

So I can equally use bank transfer option if I am selling something to non Africans online?

(1) (Reply)

Online To Buy Us, Uk, Euro, Steam, At A Flat Rate / Buy And Install Your Tstv Full Kit At An Affordable Price / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.