Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (26533 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
nice boobs lipsrsealed
I dey tell u......
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Na Jesus do the healing. No be TB jousha
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by obinna58(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
I think the miracle has reached a point where we will crucify the thief just like Jesus
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
hamer:
I no many unbelievers will always criticize, even Christ una critisize who una no go critisize ride on Gods general God is with u.
unbeliever criticize huh huh? so even so even pfn and can that don't associate with him are unbelievers too? your like tojust too religious to see beyond your nose
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by akilo1: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
thank you Jesus
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:
So why did we allow Buharry to go try his luck in London hospital when we got it all here?

We may need to forcefully ship the presido back and put him under the care of TB Joshua.

Buy Naija, and save the foreign exchange grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
adadike281:
My landlord, aged 49 visited scoan twice for healing, he came back worse. We buried him last Friday. Rip eze anayoayo.
I have seen 2cases personally, 1 with a brain tumor in delta state who he deceived he was healed and died unfortunately some months later and another hiv +ve who belived she had been healed and stopped taking her antivirals which where working initially only to end up worse and later died at adamawa state...this man is just a phoney, but u...
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by adadike281(f): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oktoberfest:

I have seen 2cases personally, 1 with a brain tumor in delta state who he deceived he was healed and died unfortunately some months later and another hiv +ve who belived she had been healed and stopped taking her antivirals which where working initially only to end up worse and later died at adamawa state...this man is just a phoney, but u...
me? what about me?
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 20, 2017
TB JOSHUA never claimed to heal anyone only Jesus can heal...this is a misleading headline
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by jimmyT: 4:53am On Feb 20, 2017
TB Joshua is only a messenger of God . He has never said he is the healer Jesus is the healer. He prays Jesus heals. I don't think there is anyone who Christ has not healed. The most important thing is the salvation of your soul. salvation first before healing. I have had a personal experience with this Great Man. I just came close to him during a service and that was it I felt a sensation and within two weeks I totally stopped smoking I have had this habit for 18years.
2. My mother visited the church for cancer but died 3months later because she asked us to let her go. She went home gloriously her mind was reset and could see Jesus calling her. She was transformed after the touch of Prophet T B Joshua.she went peacefully.
My dear even Christ died himself

Like they say 'Something will kill a man' but the salvation of your soul is important.
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by deezydez: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2017
cococandy:
Where are the before photos?
I watched it live yesterday arnd 1pm Thomas, TB Josuhua is an extraordinary man of God.
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by deezydez: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2017
TB Joshua is a blessing to the this generation, only those who come to SCOAN wit faith tha gets healed, if ur uncle wasn't healed don't blame Man of God. They way some of you reason sef, am not sure wether u guys have read the bible b4
Re: TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) by Origin(f): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
I beg where is that confirmed man on wheel chair with camouflage.

Can someone please introduce him to T B Joshua.

He deserves to walk again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang / What If All These Things Are Really True? / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.