Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

No Actress Can Take My Place In Nollywood, Mercy Johnson Dares Other Actresses - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / No Actress Can Take My Place In Nollywood, Mercy Johnson Dares Other Actresses (338 Views)

'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Actress Can Take My Place In Nollywood, Mercy Johnson Dares Other Actresses by Shalombrain: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
So recently aunty Mercy, mother of three, wife to a successful man and once Nollywood most bankable actress recently made some statements about her position in the Nigerian movie industry. Aunty dared any actress in Nollywood to take her position.

The multi talented actress boasted during a media interview that no one in the industry can play her role or replace her.

“I can never lose my place or be displaced by anybody. My name is Mercy Johnson Okojie, I never have such fear. Nollywood is like a family; it’s a large field and nobody can take anybody’s place.”

“Even though I don’t get to do many films, when I do one, people will know that Mercy has done this. It’s not pride, I’m just saying that I know who I am and I know what I’ve got,” she said.
She concluded that she was very much comfortable in her space.

ThanK God she knows she doesn’t get to act much films again.

The latest you get to hear about Mercy Johnson nowadays is the fact that she just got pregnant again or delivered of a bouncing baby. The last time Aunty made headlines was when

Read More: http://abspad.com/no-actress-can-take-my-place-in-nollywood-mercy-johnson-dares-other-actresses/

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Why I Won’t Marry In 2017 – T-boss [video] / OMG! See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates - #BBNAIJA / 7:18 2017 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies - Abuse 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.