Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? (479 Views)

Is Todaylift.com Real Or Scam. Pls Share Ur Experience. / Is Todaylift.com Real Or Scam, Pls Share Your Experience. / Is Todaylift.com Real Or Scam. Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? by AdeMavrodi: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
I know there are alot of websites now and it's getting me confused. I have friends who keeps telling me how much they make on Mutual Gainfund. It's depressing really.

Please are they real, is 100% returns in 15days sustainable? Please I need help as am about to put in my money. Please Anyone with advice or experience should help me.
Re: Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? by AdeMavrodi: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please Anyone with information should pls help me out.
Re: Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? by AdeMavrodi: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please nairalanders
Re: Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? by Abraham0001: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Am in mutual Gainfund and so far they are Very Hot. You can sample opinions around. Most ppl that do Mutual Gainfund are civil servants. But there are Plans for students too but I don't know how fast the lesser plans are. But I know they have alot of working class ppl there. If your friends are enjoying and telling you about it, it should be enough to convince you.

You can use my link to register. They are one sure high yield Ponzi right now

http://www.mutualgainfund.com/User_Registration.php?referral=Desmond
Re: Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? by AdeMavrodi: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please when did they start please. And where are they getting the kind of money they are paying out. Am sorry I really have alot if questions
Re: Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? by Abraham0001: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
AdeMavrodi:
Please when did they start please. And where are they getting the kind of money they are paying out. Am sorry I really have alot if questions

Late December
Re: Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? by lytech1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
People will never learn.

With the damage mmm has done to Nigerians.....i still dont believe people are still into ponzi scheme.

My brother,the only way to double ur money is to fold it and put it in ur pocket.

No short cut to success

(1) (Reply)

Payable / Poultry Egg Supplier Is Here / Intercom Telephone System Sales And Installation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.