Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step (1354 Views)

Post Items You Need Here And Get Them In Less Than 24 Hours. / 24/7 Uniterrupted Electricity!!! / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by dudekennyboi(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Get your own Solar System at a very affordable price and enjoy 24hrs of Electricity supply.

See how to get yours now

http://www.kennygist.com.ng/2017/02/mtn-providing-solar-powered-electricity.html
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by finalboss(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
how much and what's the name, am using one here it's 400
lemme know bout yours, thanks
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by ikbnice(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
It must be Lumous electricity, powered by MTN. Op,how much is it?
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by emamos: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
finalboss:
how much and what's the name, am using one here it's 400
lemme know bout yours, thanks
oga tommy,you just dey shun me
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by finalboss(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
emamos:
oga tommy,you just dey shun me
hello??
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by finalboss(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
ikbnice:
It must be Lumous electricity, powered by MTN. Op,how much is it?

it's 19,000 and it's useless in my house, so I just bought luminous worth 400k ,and it's working now 24hrs
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by emamos: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
finalboss:

hello??
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by tens4real(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
finalboss:

it's 19,000 and it's useless in my house, so I just bought luminous worth 400k ,and it's working now 24hrs
sir please I need a job... Any job you can help me with.. . Am tired of roaming the street of obalende begging for food to eat, the last time you were the one that save me.. please I. Need a job to survive any type of job to survive
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by FrancisAdl(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
dudekennyboi:
Get your own Solar System at a very affordable price and enjoy 24hrs of Electricity supply.

See how to get yours now

http://www.kennygist.com.ng/2017/02/mtn-providing-solar-powered-electricity.html

The product looks small, do they have something that could power a house that needs 5kva of energy?
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by emamos: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Need ur help sir
finalboss:

hello??
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by ikbnice(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
finalboss:

Useless in the sense that your power consumption is by far higher than what it can provide.
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by dudekennyboi(m): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2017
FrancisAdl:

The product looks small, do they have something that could power a house that needs 5kva of energy?

Yes, but MTN won't provide that for you, you have to get it yourself. The more energy to be consumed the more expensive the system gets, that the only disadvantage of Solar System.
For You to power 5kva you need a solar panel with higher capacity, an inverter with higher capacity like wise a battery too.
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by dudekennyboi(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2017
emamos:
Need ur help sir

On what sir?
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by dudekennyboi(m): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2017
ikbnice:
Useless in the sense that your power consumption is by far higher than what it can provide.

Yes dat is the disadvantage of Solar System, the larger energy you want to consume d higher d cost.

But note this unit can be used for your Shop and will serve 24hrs as long as you subscribe daily to MTN
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by finalboss(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2017
dudekennyboi:

Yes dat is the disadvantage of Solar System, the larger energy you want to consume d higher d cost.

But note this unit can be used for your Shop and will serve 24hrs as long as you subscribe daily to MTN

lemme show you the one i use in my house
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by toluine56(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2017
finalboss:

Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2017
finalboss:

Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by Swegzfreak: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2017
finalboss:

Goodmorning sir. Jacob sef no leave angel till in help am please concider me so you can rest

Thank ypu and God bless
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by Dondave11: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2017
finalboss:

?
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by ikbnice(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2017
dudekennyboi:

How much is the daily subscription?
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by FrancisAdl(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
dudekennyboi:

Yes, but MTN won't provide that for you, you have to get it yourself. The more energy to be consumed the more expensive the system gets, that the only disadvantage of Solar System.
For You to power 5kva you need a solar panel with higher capacity, an inverter with higher capacity like wise a battery too.

Alright, thanks for the clarification
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikbnice:
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by twinskenny(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
dudekennyboi:

See how to get yours now

Hello oga Kenny please let's talk on WhatsApp 08051355133
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by orble: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
finalboss:

I think the photo don't look good. since its lack the views of the device specifications.
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by finalboss(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
orble:
I think the photo don't look good. since its lack the views of the device specifications.

hello i dont understand you..
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
finalboss:

Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by orble: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
finalboss:

Well Fboss, A good picture should be descriptive in the context that image be taken while the photographer should consider the 3 dimensional features.

For easy clarification, Thanks.
Re: 24 Hours Electricity At Your Door Step by dudekennyboi(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2017
ikbnice:

150 naira only, you can confirm from any MTN Service Centre near you

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Tecno L8 / Mint Samsung Galaxy S6 And S5 / Brand New Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch - SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.