Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,461 members, 7,823,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) (43265 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buratai And Others Attend Munich Security Conference 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
plainol:
When they travel abroad, these people behave normal, but back home, they look at themselves like God.

I'm still unable to figure out how their brain function.

So true.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nairalands head line sef

1 Like

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
hungryboy:
Abeg where the Youthful swag dey

Abi na microscope I go use before I see am
The op na dutchebag

Big time mumu

1 Like

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by stankezzy: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
anonimi:

It functions in the same way as the brains of the 200 million mumus in the geographical space called Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PzeUQngWkQE/V8Sb7X8PbYI/AAAAAAAADOU/OtldAXTI780jbwy6S4NWVaFWYuowgCTXACLcB/s1600/Cq9c1cDUAAA6aWT.jpg[/img]
see wetin de carry de follow our Nigerian dollardo

1 Like

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by anonimi: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
stankezzy:
see wetin de carry de follow our Nigerian dollardo

Whether dullard oh!
Whether treasury looter oh!!
We go still dey hail and adore them!!!
Our mumu never do, walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by Iskra: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Our glorification of individuals to the detriment of what they truly represent or have to offer is our undoing and bane...especially that of the black man....That is why instead of sound mind for heroes, we see people championing general abacha, buhari, ibb, and the likes...people of low cerebral worth in terms of positive contribution to humanity. It is why we have a president who is a great fan of abacha and possibly doesnt believe abacha even stole from nigeria(in the face of all the loot still being searched for from abroad)...it is why we have still not placed on the highest pedestals people like Soyinka, achebe, emecheta, chike obi, chimamanda etc....where they should rightly be....over and above the nitwits we call leaders for the most part
Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by chimauga(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
See as black as he is
Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
hungryboy:

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by lagosrd: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
sar33:
The Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai along with the National Security Adviser, Major General Mohammed Babagana Monguno, (who is a member of the panel of discussants) and Director General National Intelligence Agency, Mr. Ayo Oke, were at the Munich Security Conference 2017 yesterday 18th February 2017. During the event, the Chief of Army Staff also met with other top military Commanders and Senior officers of diplomatic and the intelligence community. The keynote address was delivered by Afghanistan President, Ashraf Ghani Ahmadza.

Above are some of the photographs of the Munich Security Conference 2017

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/chief-of-army-staff-lt-general-buratai.html

Where is the chief of defence staff. This country eeenh
Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Op go back to school Abeg. Person dey mufty you call am youthful, I hope you're not one of those Ipob drug pushers? Just asking.
hungryboy:

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by blaqoracle: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
plainol:
When they travel abroad, these people behave normal, but back home, they look at themselves like God.

simply because, you back home dont behave normal.
Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by hman4real(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
anonimi:

It functions in the same way as the brains of the 200 million mumus in the geographical space called Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PzeUQngWkQE/V8Sb7X8PbYI/AAAAAAAADOU/OtldAXTI780jbwy6S4NWVaFWYuowgCTXACLcB/s1600/Cq9c1cDUAAA6aWT.jpg[/img]

haha you want to compare our sun and there own?
Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by PDJT: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iskra:
Our glorification of individuals to the detriment of what they truly represent or have to offer is our undoing and bane...especially that of the black man....That is why instead of sound mind for heroes, we see people championing general abacha, buhari, ibb, and the likes...people of low cerebral worth in terms of positive contribution to humanity. It is why we have a president who is a great fan of abacha and possibly doesnt believe abacha even stole from nigeria(in the face of all the loot still being searched for from abroad)...it is why we have still not placed on the highest pedestals people like Soyinka, achebe, emecheta, chike obi, chimamanda etc....where they should rightly be....over and above the nitwits we call leaders for the most part

It is the black man's deep rooted historical culture of idol worship and Unconditional respect for your "elders".
And it will not change anytime soon, certainly not in this century.
Culture is one of the key determinants of whether a people make progress or not.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Which kain mumu topic bi dis?? What is youthful in that picture now. This Buhari media center people can do anything to justify their pay
Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
hungryboy:

bros me nor understand how youth take enter the matter oo
Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
anonimi:

Is that umbrella or canopy?
Even roof self.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) by Elbowroom: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
plainol:

When u post on nairaland you behave like a retar-d but when you are sleeping inside your mama uterus you act like a snail

(1) (2) (Reply)

#PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.