Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Fake NGOs targets paid n-power corps. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake NGOs targets paid n-power corps. (729 Views)

N-power October Stipend Payment To Start Today? / Any Ngos Looking For Volunteer Counselors? / Anyone Know Any Legitimate Charities/ngos That Help Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake NGOs targets paid n-power corps. by Yuanadoo(f): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
some group of persons(NGOs) are now out to make sure they scam N-power corps of their money. They will send you an interview invitation, for example; "On recommendation, you have been invited for an interview tomorrow by 8:00am@ Winika Plaza by Benue Links park GRA Junction Gboko. NGCIK/BOT/Q/565.Call 080-2038-9565" This message was sent by NGC- PLC(+46731213012). And when you go there, after series of lectures, they will then tell you to buy a form for certain amount ie #15,000 #20,000 etc.

Re: Fake NGOs targets paid n-power corps. by RayRichy: 8:08am On May 01, 2017
Yuanadoo:
some group of persons(NGOs) are now out to make sure they scam N-power corps of their money. They will send you an interview invitation, for example; "On recommendation, you have been invited for an interview tomorrow by 8:00am@ Winika Plaza by Benue Links park GRA Junction Gboko. NGCIK/BOT/Q/565.Call 080-2038-9565" This message was sent by NGC- PLC(+46731213012). And when you go there, after series of lectures, they will then tell you to buy a form for certain amount ie #15,000 #20,000 etc.

hello. I'm currently experiencing this. i was sent a similar text message. And i rushed on the appointed date to the venue. we were given a series of lectures, let me be descriptive, they started by teaching us values of life, how people continue suffer and borrow because of financial lack. They then pointed out that they cannot offer us JOBS but rather a personal business. The man speaking to us continued to teach us morals, telling us how he is a graduate but yet he can't use his certificate but rather this business has given him financial freedom. then he ushered in his mentor, who he decorated with high esteem as he knelt to usher in a 20 year old girl... this a man in his late 30s. He says the girl gave him this opportunity and changed his life. The girl then began telling us about NGC and how it is affiliated with AMREP and SAB, told us we will have to undergo 8 months training and by the end of these eight months, we will become Managers in our own offices. we began to doubt, She went further to tell us her personal story and how her certificate in accounting is not feeding her today but this business has made her rich... and really shw looked flashy in designer clothes. She made us chant a slogan, "Are you alive? if you're alive say you're alive" at every instant, She continued to persuade us, telling us that we have to leave this job mentality cos we can never be financially free, and we will continue to borrow..... At the end of the day, she said she only had two forms, for two recruits. we where about 15 that attended. And i began to wonder, if they are scamming, how come they only want to scam two people... how would they divide 30,000N amongst six staff. And these are well dressed people, with designer Blazers and shoes. She told us that the 15k will secure our training and license. believe it or yes, we all struggled for it. i and another girl got the form. they took our details and we filled the form. they asked us to return the next day for induction...
She told us that the company deals on information and logistics. this entails public speaking and traveling. SAB, scientific Advisory board based in California derived and information that come 2030, 70 to 75% of the population will be suffering from chronic diseases, but this may be prevented by following some correlates they gave us in form of a diet chart. They told us that the business will entail disseminating information in front of crowds and traveling for this same purpose. It was on my induction day that i came to know about marketing a health product SAB recommended that aids the trainees to make profit and earnings after investing money into buying the cups. People will buy these products because an advanced machine will be taken along with us thatn runs tests on people and reveals the ailments they have.
well i have tried to be descriptive. we bought the forms and were asked to come for induction 9am the next day. My dear i was scared, i was hoping it was not scam. the next day by 9am i went to the location. from there i was taken to another branch and ushered into a hall were another man joined me. we sat there waiting. In the next hall we could hear gyrating, the same slang we had been made to chant the day before "are you alive? I'm alive". i was later made to know that these where the trainees in the business. After a while a young girl not older than i, came in. She made us chant the slogan again... i will complete this later

(1) (Reply)

Relax, Everything Will Turn Out Just Fine. / Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Reaches Out To His Estranged Son On His Birthday In The Most / I Asked Davido To Wear Condom But He Refused-alleged Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.