Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Almight Pin Extractor Software Use To Print Nigeria Recharge For Sale. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Almight Pin Extractor Software Use To Print Nigeria Recharge For Sale. (2272 Views)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Best Ever Automated Ninja SEO Software - Use This To Rank High On Google / How To Get MTN Nigeria Recharge Card For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Almight Pin Extractor Software Use To Print Nigeria Recharge For Sale. by staticoko(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
do you want to start a small scale business in printing recharge card of any of nigeria popular four network, then u need this software, u can print the card from anywhere at your leisure time and sale to those who sale recharge card at consumers price, all u need is a laptop, printer, almight pin extractor software installed in your laptop and your recharge card pin to extract. if u have this in place you can make money. i have the software to sale at a cheap price for first twenty people to buy it and i also sale the pin to extract. just email me at okoisaac3@gmail.com, to order it now, i will teach you how to use the software to extract pin.

(1) (Reply)

Used Engine Oil For Sale / Help!!! What Courier Service Can I Use For Deliveries Here In Nigeria? / Read News And Get Paid + Making Money Online With Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.