Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,829 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) (55262 Views)

Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by darknetcom: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
farihafaheemah:

This can only be done in Abuja, you cannot try this here in Lagos

yea,yea..we get it..lagos is full of ipobians... grin
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
THAT MAN MUST BE AN ALMAJIRI...

buh buhari is already kpeme laa grin

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Snowstorm: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ignorance

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Danielson2018(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
This only can be did in Abuja, you cannot tried this here in lagos.
this can be did? Grammatical miscarriage
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by xpool(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
LIKE if the man is MUTURU NDAMA cattle. cheesy
SHARE if he is SOKOTO GUDALI cattle. grin
IGNORE if you are RED BORORO! cheesy grin cheesy
Abeg which of them the mumu pass?
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by BetaThings: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
xpool:

You just attacked somebody`s opinion and sneaked in your own opinion.
If you don`t think his opinion is reasonable, conduct a research then let/s have it.

You should know he was trying to speak for millions of Nigerians
I asked him to speak for himself
I don't need to waste money on a fruitless opinion poll
What will the poll do? It is not an official referendum
Even the govt with its vast resources does not poll every issue

My statement on Zango Kataf people is based on what was reported in the Punch of today
http://punchng.com/inside-poor-community-former-nnpc-gmd-yakubu-hid-n3bn/

I separate fact from opinion

xpool:

There are two sides of a coin, it is either he is right or wrong
Either he is technically right or technically wrong
He could also either be figuratively right or figuratively wrong

The guy is wrong, very wrong
There are people who voted against Buhari that will not go so far as to wish him dead
And a lot of people who voted for him that are not happy will not wish him dead
Simple really
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by BetaThings: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
sCun:
Yoruba Muslims will not stop amazing me.

What have Muslims done?
Or do we have a way of identifying them on Nairaland?
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by jibrilaminum: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
U C am! u dae dodge english class. I lie? m
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Bitcoiniler(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
You are no better than the post. Hmm see grammar

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Bitcoiniler(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:

Please modify your grammar.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Opakan2: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Igbos a.k.a Flatrons (enemies of Nigeria) better thread with caution in that Abuja and other Northern territories..

The trouble they are brewing may likely yield result soon.
#Enof said
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
OR ONitsha....lol

thy go light u nd d car.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by ephi123(f): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ayinke93:
This country is so full of dramas....imagine what d zombie wrote on d rickety car,,, everything abt d car spells poverty and he's still supporting d dullard that put him in that position .....smh sad

That's the irony of the whole thing. Real smh.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2017

People don't gat d msg,just dey type nonsense here...

Insha Allah means "If Allah wishes"

It is neither a curse nor prayer...

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by xpool(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
timi4uall:
Wailers.
Wailers? Seriously?
The last time I checked, most Nigerians are now wailing!
People wail for different reasons - politics, hunger, hardship, recession, austerity, joblessness, homelessness, bokoharam, fulanihersmen terrorism, ethnicity, ethnic cleansing, religious oppression, suspension of federal character policy, deception, wrong policy especially n the financial sector (just read that the govt has stop people from using credit/debit cards to do international online transaction) etc

So my friend wailing has since transformed into what is beyond imagination.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
ebosie11:
Wish no man dead.A staunch supporter of Pres. Buhari spotted in Abuja has taken it to another level.

Bros you see wetin I dey see?This is a typical example of an ardent fan!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-what-staunch-supporter-of-buhari.html
Op tell the man say no problem as far as buhari will die, it doesn't matter who die 1st, most important thing is som1 need to die for this country.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Very funny cheesy cheesy
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bitcoiniler:

You are no better than the post. Hmm see grammar
the grammar shot buhari and he died , then Jesus wept.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by BetaThings: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ayinke93:
This country is so full of dramas....imagine what d zombie wrote on d rickety car,,, everything abt d car spells poverty and he's still supporting d dullard that put him in that position .....smh sad

You mean this guy was riding a Ferrari under Jonathan
and within two years his economic situation has got so bad that he is reduced to riding a rickety car
?

And face the drama - most of the Jonathan supporters calling Buhari dullard argued that a citizen should not have been calling Jonathan clueless. I agreed with them then and I expect them to also raise the same argument here
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Anyone who wishes death upon our president will surly die before him. May the almighty God protect and keep him safe to finish the wonderful things he started in Nigeria
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Ayinke93(f): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
What's this one saying undecided...
BetaThings:

You mean this guy was riding a Ferrari under Jonathan
and within two years his economic situation has got so bad that he is reduced to riding a rickety car
?

And face the drama - most of the Jonathan supporters calling Buhari dullard argued that a citizen should not have been calling Jonathan clueless. I agreed with them then and I expect them to also raise the same argument here

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by BetaThings: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ayinke93:
What's this one saying undecided...

He is saying you should not make statements that fly in the face of facts and reality
Buhari cannot be responsible for the cabman's poor condition
Respects facts

May 2015
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

http://punchng.com/inside-poor-community-former-nnpc-gmd-yakubu-hid-n3bn/
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Gkemz: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Frustrated abokiman
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Given that Buhari is sick and old (85 + years old), will you be willing to bet that he will die before me? I bet you won't. grin grin grin grin

So, take your hypocritical illiterate self out if my sight!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by emmaitive(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
ignorant people
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by horlybaba123(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
who ein help
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by danot1030: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
ffrreeee:
Frustrated human being everywhere. Buhari may not even know you exist
First say amen to the prayer.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by danot1030: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
ephi123:
Pressident
Illiterate like his oga.
Waiting for your amen to the prayer.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
LIKE if the man is MUTURU NDAMA cattle. cheesy
SHARE if he is SOKOTO GUDALI cattle. grin
IGNORE if you are RED BORORO! cheesy grin cheesy
reminds me of Agricultural science in Ss2 grin
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by naijanaso: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
When you read the write-ups, you will simply notice that you are telling the owner of the car that he will die before Mr. President fixes the Nation because so far, PRESIDO has not done well to ease the hardship in the land.. See the kind of car sef. How else can you define suffering? I wish the President well anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.