Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Short Steps On How To Make Your Jamb At Sitting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Short Steps On How To Make Your Jamb At Sitting (466 Views)

Writing Jamb At Age 25. / Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) / Pass Jamb At One Sitting (JAMB MADE EASY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Steps On How To Make Your Jamb At Sitting by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
The 2016/2017 JAMB examination has come and gone many of the students made it and are now in university pursuing they different dreams. soon the 2017/2018 JAMB examination will be upon us, that is why i decided to make this post to tell you how you can read for your JAMB exam in order to make it at a sitting.

below is a step by step guide on how to make your jamb exam at sitting.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR JAMB EXAMINATION AT A SITTING

REGISTRATION: [/b]The first and for most step in making the examination is early registration, if you want to make then your have to register early. i will advice you to join Facebook groups that are meant for the discussion of jamb, because that is where you will get the latest information concerning jamb and also the course you want to study. you should also check the internet regularly to know if there are any new updates, listen to radio esp radio sapiencia (campus network), television program mes and read newspapers in other to know when the registration commences because there is an obvious delay in the jamb registration this year.

[b] CREATE A STUDY TIMETABLE
: You should create a study timetable for yourself see how to create a study time table the esssense of the study timetabele is to help give you a guide on which subject you should study, because i know many of you will prefer to study the subjects that are most convient for you. it will also help you to plan your day activities to be in line with your reading.
DOWNLOAD AT STUDY SOFTWARE: It will be really helpful for you to download a study software unto your computer, or a smartphone. i highly recommend PASS.NG because i am cureently using their app on my smartphone. it is really better to study with a software or app because it acts as a replica of what you are going to see that day.
STUDY ACCORDING TO THE JAMB SYLLABLE: This is like a super important factor because many students are currently studying without a syllable. there are some websites where you can download them you can search Google or your can buy one just like i did. This will enable you to be adequately prepared.
AVOID ALL FORMS OF DISTRACTIONS: It will be really nice and advisable for you to keep away from all forms of distractions while studying because it will help you to focus even better on what you are doing see how to avoid distractions and in return get a better result.

http://www.naijaknowtinz.com.ng/2017/02/how-to-pass-your-jamb-at-sitting.html[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy And Wonder / Rome Business School Nigeria / JAMB Reduces Exam Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.