Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) (38851 Views)

Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) / Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos / Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by kingel88: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2017
Ramaa:
Thanks.....have a nice moment young lady.....

What a sensational photo. smiley
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
kingel88:

You speak these words because you're hiding behind a keyboard. If you were face to face with me, I know for certain you wouldn't behave in the same ignorant manner.

Tell me, do you think a white man is superior to a black man or are they equal in their right to have been born, their right to live their life they way they choose, their right to believe in whatever they want to believe in and their right to inhabit this earth?

Well, first and foremost I am not hiding behind any keyboard but you will agree with me in this era of catching even people on the internet one has to be wiser.
To answer your question on white superiority, I will say NO, whites are not superior but their forebears taught them to view life from another perspective which is love, kindness and making this place called earth, home for all, live and let live is their goal, unlike us black where we were brought up in evil, hatred, wickedness and destruction of the earth, live and let die is our pursuit in the black man's world.

You will notice a black man born abroad and brought up abroad by white parents and in a white man dominated environment behaves differently. Based on that I think the problem with us is our value system. You just take a look at what is happening now in our government if it were a white man wouldn't he have resigned for the sake of mankind to move on but no way, its in us as a black man he must die inside there it is his birth right, rather than let it go to another let the nation burn to ashes yet this is the same man going to Gambia to advice Jammeh to hand over power for the sake of peace. What an irony of fate.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by kingel88: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2017
opribo:

Well, first and foremost I am not hiding behind any keyboard but you will agree with me in this era of catching even people on the internet one has to be wiser.
To answer your question on white superiority, I will say NO, whites are not superior but their forebears taught them to view life from another perspective which is love, kindness and making this place called earth, home for all, live and let live is their goal, unlike us black where we were brought up in evil, hatred, wickedness and destruction of the earth, live and let die is our pursuit in the black man's world.

You will notice a black man born abroad and brought up abroad by white parents and in a white man dominated environment behaves differently. Based on that I think the problem with us is our value system. You just take a look at what is happening now in our government if it were a white man wouldn't he have resigned for the sake of mankind to move on but no way, its in us as a black man he must die inside there it is his birth right, rather than let it go to another let the nation burn to ashes yet this is the same man going to Gambia to advice Jammeh to hand over power for the sake of peace. What an irony of fate.

I see all humans as equal therefore I don't support anybody forcing their belief on another. Nobody has the right to put their hands on another person in anger. Black, white, yellow, purple - it doesn't matter what your race, colour, belief etc we all have the right to live in a world without fear. Unfortunately there are places on this earth where that's not possible however between humans who actually declare that they LOVE each other, there is no person who is more superior than the other. A marriage is a partnership and works well when seen that way. Please, don't support the abuse of a woman by her husband - everyone knows it's wrong. It is a weak person who puts his hands on his partner in anger. A real man would never do that.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by kingel88: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Where are her family. The brothers should fight back. If I were her brother, blood go pour.

I appreciate your sentiment and I would also be tempted to make blood spill on this sorry example of a human being - A pastor? My bloody arse!

Her brother is a very supportive person and has his own security to consider. Should he retaliate, he too will be in trouble with his employer and also possibly the law. I would personally love to come over there and deal with that shit head husband and show him what a woman can do to a man in return for this brutality. Nobody should refer to him as a 'man' as he's proven he is far from being a 'man'. He is quite simply a bloody coward and had this woman's brother been nearby, he wouldn't have even thought about doing this. In Australia, this shit head would be in jail for a long time, though I'd rather see someone beat the shit out of him instead of allowing the justice system to take it's course.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by kingel88: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
He beat the demon out of her and that's why she won't do so again grin

If somebody did that to you, would you also say it was because they were beating the demon out of you. Your opinion, to me, sounds like you are the one who has the demon in them. Go and sort yourself out and get some help for your evil belief system and leave innocent victims alone.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by kingel88: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2017
coolesmile:
End-time "pastor". Just say a lunatic brutalizes a woman. Not a pastor. angry

Good advice!
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by kingel88: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Sisqoman:
She look like a beast!

Here's a suggestion for you - why don't you put your photo on here so we can judge you by your looks also. How the hell do you think this woman will look after an arsehole shit head coward assaulted her? Since when should people be judged on their looks? Do you not take into consideration the heart and soul of a person? Show us how brave you are and put your REAL NAME and photo on here and we can all judge you also, you superficial, shallow, heartless fellow human being!
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by kingel88: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2017
danielenyinka:
Who knows what transpired , for the sake of clearity they would have give us a little detials of what happen

Tell me, what difference does it make what transpired prior to the assault? How would you like it if somebody did this to you? Under no circumstances is this justified. If she was attacking him with an axe and he was retaliating in self-defence, then we could understand. However i can tell you first hand that this was NOT the case. The idiot is a coward and should no longer be referred to as a man. I do hope is parents are ashamed of how they raised this poor excuse of a human being.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
kingel88:

If somebody did that to you, would you also say it was because they were beating the demon out of you. Your opinion, to me, sounds like you are the one who has the demon in them. Go and sort yourself out and get some help for your evil belief system and leave innocent victims alone.
Ok, send me your name and number, I will come and beat your village demon out of you...and das why you won't insult people on nairaland again
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by kingel88: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Ok, send me your name and number, I will come and beat your village demon out of you...and das why you won't insult people on nairaland again

Check yourself first before you accuse people of insulting others on this site. By the way, you are no different to this coward pastor (not a real pastor obviously) if you want to beat me because of my opinions. Grow some balls and be strong and accept that not everybody has to agree with you and your archaic beliefs.
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 26, 2017
kingel88:

Check yourself first before you accuse people of insulting others on this site. By the way, you are no different to this coward pastor (not a real pastor obviously) if you want to beat me because of my opinions. Grow some balls and be strong and accept that not everybody has to agree with you and your archaic beliefs.
Balls?? Dude you attacked me first and now you're talking crap...whatsup with that ?
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by fryoobest(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Stfu undecided nonsense now devil is running his life abi
What spiritual injury undecided be deceiving yourself there . So by beating her up his casting out demons .. can you hear yourself you sound stwepid .

Useless man . Coward oshi

This is exactly why most of you cannot stay in your matrimonial homes, A Lady spewing this kind of insults, don't you deserve more manhandling than that woman......
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by fryoobest(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Woman abuser on thread....

How could you if she is that bad he is pastor why he don't deliver or divorce her?

Hey, Stop there Osiso, before you offend the Gods by your statements, I,am not a woman abuser, neither am I an advocate of domestic violence against women, but yet it must interest to note that, a real wife can never be beaten by her husband except you are a knife instead of being a wife....
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Alagbada1(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2017
Apostle Edvanda Holifield.. lipsrsealed
Re: Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2017
fryoobest:

Hey, Stop there Osiso, before you offend the Gods by your statements, I,am not a woman abuser, neither am I an advocate of domestic violence against women, but yet it must interest to note that, a real wife can never be beaten by her husband except you are a knife instead of being a wife....
Excuse me Sir I see you are my Brother and you will do no such thing but your statements was suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.