Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija (46031 Views)

BBNaina: Diane Gets Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Timoodi: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
the girl too dey form, imagine her saying d
oesn't know falz and banky w,i told my sister the only reason she won't them,is if she is from planet jupiter
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by ikp120(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
That's good mehn! angry angry
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
T
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by maylisa(f): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Na so naija people kill this girl joy of becoming the winner of bbnaija. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Acebar(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omg!! Gifty is sooooo fake. Knew she must leave tonite.
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by jerrymej(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Little worries about her... #TTT #Tboss #Jon
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by HarveySpecter1: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Her beauty was intimidating most of the girls watching.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe Fake girl grin #Team EFe Bisola and Bally.
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Johnsown1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Michellla:
Knew she was next.
How u take know,
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Boyooosa(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
repogirl:
Pretty nonsense ....Not hating just stating fact.
My people dont understand your statement...
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
benueguy:
Devilish show. If Christian parents don't stand their grounds, I'm afraid this will be the last generation to know Christ.
I've been thinking same too.
thanks for the observation
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by HarveySpecter1: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Timoodi:
the girl too dey form, imagine her saying d
oesn't know falz and banky w,i told my sister the only reason she won't them,is if she is from planet jupiter
me
I don't know falz.
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by ijefine04: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
onlymase:
good for her.
too fake a fine girl
i swear down, how can u say u don't know falz and banky. Even if u r a londonia haba!
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Boyooosa(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
I 8 her even b4 FALZ cursed her!
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Anythingelse: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
I never knew Marvis would get more votes than ThinTallTony

1 Like

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Elnino4ladies: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Eyaa

I'm sad now
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Omeny: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Who's she self?
That BBnaijia of a thing is so useless beyond imagination.

Like they say, I don't give a fu*k
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by yedidiah(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
The next thing you know, all these housemates will either own their own TV shows, become radio presenters, or start making money from doing almost nothing.
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Laveda(f): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin Comments sha.
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by bizzibodi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
kai!who evict gifty ma gal?
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by nkemdi89(f): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Welcome home girl 25m is not the issue, bigger roles for you in nollywood, modelling contracts and other endorsement, infact orange drugs please come up and adopt our cute goddess, bisola is noisy, and has done more negatives things than gift, but she was crucified by some people because she doesn't know fallz and banky. She is fake because of her voice as if anyone is real. Most of us have multiple personalities and we judge someone else. You have a pretty face even if you are not brainy as alleged, you rock girl.

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by africanusvu(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
benueguy:
Devilish show. If Christian parents don't stand their grounds, I'm afraid this will be the last generation to know Christ.
.Thats if even this generation knows Christ! God wil surely judge all these new generatn pentecostal churches.they ve robbed us of3 the morals and values in christianity.believe me.most of these BBNAIJA housewates are in WINNERS.CHRISTEMBASSY.DOMINION.TREM.and u cant see a DEPERLIFE.CHOSEN.MOUNTAIN OF FIRE OR A REAL MUSLIM THERE.I bet this.even real catholic and anglican cant be dia

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by DonMekino(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
abeg...is Marvis a South African that her head has south African shape written all over it...she is a cool lady though

1 Like

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by ritababe(f): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Johnsown1:
How u take know,
she too fake
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Timoodi: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
me I don't know falz.
you are next on the eviction show hahahaha
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
na now she go sabi falz and banky
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Welcome back to reality
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by shevchenko(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't know banky w myself .nigeria are just too jealous of fine gurls because majority are ugly
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
metro4:
Gifty becomes the fourth housemate to leave the Big Brother Naija game show, She was put into the eviction list after surviving last week eviction live show.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/gifty-evicted-bbnaija-big-brother.html

Now she will know all the Chibok girls names by heart! fake p***$y a*$$ bitch
Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by benueguy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
betatalk:
u shld be reading ur Bible instead of following bb naija. Stop pretending
I'm a chronic Nairalander and I've been seeing the updates on front page. I don't have time for such rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Ator008(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
*BIG BROTHER*
The winner of this notorious Big Brother Naija is expected to walk away with N25milion and a car. All it requires is: be Live with a set of fellow crazy irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things and win!
If only there could be an educating version of such. If only they could house intelligent scholars, and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. The best in Mathematics competitions walks home with ridiculous stipends, and laughable prizes, while these morons in BBN earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, and display nudity on International TVs. What a generation! What a time! How do we nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, the next Chinua Achebes and the next Wole Soyinkas? What foundations are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacies are we leaving behind? Immoralities... Are we not losing our minds?
We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme. Naija is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme.
Pls what is the lesson on this Big Brother for our YOUTHS
I am just thinking aloud.......
SAY NO TO IMMORALITY
(Copied)

1 Like

Re: Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Internetboy: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
ritababe:

she too fake

Gifty is f**k fake....village girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved / BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.