Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel (29924 Views)

Ishola Filani Is Dead - PDP Ex-vice Chairman / Breaking: Massive Defection Of Dead PDP Members To APC. / Babatunde Osolanke Is Dead (PDP Lagos Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Danzakidakura:
DSS killed him
not suicide .

When I see an unrepentant wailer I know

When I see a confused wailers I can identify
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by tolguy(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2017
Danzakidakura:
DSS killed him not suicide .
prove
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:

It is due to the judgment of the life chairman

It's not assassination

There camp is in disarray
as a neutral person that I am,can you tell me which camp has been favorable to the masses ?, someone just died and you and your goons are here gyrating like someone with soldier ant on his scrotum, smh, it's amazing how your political affiliation has blurred your sense of logicality, personally, I doubt it's suicide

1 Like

Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by shamecurls(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
See what Wenger caused!
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by GMBuhari: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:
The thing Don start

For him it's like father like son

Spiritual fire
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by mmsen: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Suicide?
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Davidblen(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Dss Work At Hand
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by maynation(f): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Sensible journalism was murdered long ago. If only I hadn't read this news elsewhere days back. What has politics got to do with his death??

The same way you will read Toyin Aimaku's ex got a car from Funke Akindele's ex?? What tha f*ck is wrong with you bloggers??
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by wizzlyd(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Arsene wenger why? U see what you have caused cry cry cry
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Cyriloha(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Abuja, By Agbo-Paul Augustine

http://leadership.ng/news/572625/man-60-commits-suicide-sets-abuja-hotel-ablaze

What kind of murder is this

Ssshhhhh I smell lies at it's peak
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by 9japride(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2017
I pity any sane Nigerian rejoicing over the death of that man as seen by comments of satanic agents above who have sold their soul for peanuts. With those few vocal animals talking trash I doubt if elders will ever take we d youth serious. Why? Because as seen in this government the youths can be bought over with N1000. Smh. May his soul R.I.P I don't believe that story we all know how evil we are in this country. Those practising politics of hate can do worst if given the power of leadership. But God will not let them see the seat of power. Amen
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by shamecurls(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
After watching Bayern beat his club Arsenal, he set himself on fire.

Please stay close to any of your family and friends who supports Arsenal. This is the second Arsenal fan taking his life within a month here in Nigeria.

That is just it!

Arsenal fans need to be watched closely.

The Federal Government need to set-up ambulances during the return leg as more of such occurrences re bound when it finally dawns on them that they have been booted out.

Wenger has been killing his Nigerian fans in the last decade.
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by bejeria101(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2017
searchng4love:
are you happy?

He is beyond happy,he is a zombie sadist. Tell your daura relic to return,u said he went to rest and now medical leave,una lies no dey tire una?
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by erico2k2(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
searchng4love:
I suspect murder..... Not suicide.

Self immolation is not a Nigerian thing. Proper investigation should be carried out. The testifier should be locked up
This was what I use to think until we had sucide bombers
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by erico2k2(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
shamecurls:

That is just it!

Arsenal fans need to be watched closely.

The Federal Government need to set-up ambulances during the return leg as more of such occurrences re bound when it finally dawns on them that they have been booted out.

Wenger has been killing his Nigerian fans in the last decade.
There are places and times for Jokes
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Is there no fire extinguisher Or is it not effective
They were able to save his briefcase but not the man
Hotel wey water dey everywhere.
Nukualofa where you dey Come see,
Lol. Tales by moonlight.
grin

Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by ChuckD1(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
The entire hotel was burnt to the ground. The deceased burnt beyond recognition.

But his briefcase containing documents linking him to PDP is intact.

Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by eldoradoxx: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
A man his age that made hotel is permanent place of abode smacks of irresponsible old man. Responsible people don't live in hotels.
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by seguntijan(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
And this one finally escaped with OUR MONEY..
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by AntiWailer: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
It is possible it is not a suicide.
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
searchng4love:
I suspect murder..... Not suicide.

Self immolation is not a Nigerian thing. Proper investigation should be carried out. The testifier should be locked up

The testifier should be locked up.
For real, is your brain paining you?
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by searchng4love: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
ochukwuma15:

The testifier should be locked up.
For real, is your brain paining you?

Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=searchng4love post=53879819][/quote]

And I was thinking that you have deformed brain fluid, not knowing that you have kerosene in your brain.

For your information mpuma, you don't arrest a witness or testifier as you said, you work with the individual with the aim of finding out what really happened.
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by abdulmuqsit15(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
witness should be locked up? na wao, see why no one is ready to help the police. You go make a good IGP, keep it up
exactly
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Duru009(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Thy don dey die one by one.... ..
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Lasskeey: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2017
dearsly:
BUHARI Y?.... embarassed
..... grin grin grin

Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by logica(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2017
TPAND:
This might be a premeditated murder. Lady Nigerian police have drawn conclusions so quick. Will someone set himself on fire in a rented apartment and not shout. Can a deadman set himself on fire.

This are two rhetorical questions that a cerebral mind should ponder and know this is not suicide but murder
An earlier version of the story had it that when neighbors tried to rescue him, he fought to get free and ran back into the fire. I suspect the man was confused/inebriated and accidentally started the fire. But then while being rescued, he suddenly remembered something of importance which he ran back into the fire to get (documents, money, personal property). I don't think it was suicide.
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by curvilicious: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Anybody can be called PDP chieftain in the diaspora
This story is tricky
Wait o
He committed suicide as how
Did he hang, swallow poison, cut himself?
What caused the fire?
His dead body refused to come out of the hotel?
@ witness u said his room was opposite yours how come u could here sounds from opposite? Why didn't they also knock your door to call you out? Were you both d only occupants of the hotel? Where are the other occupants?
How come his suitcase didn't born?
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Nukualofa: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Is there no fire extinguisher Or is it not effective
They were able to save his briefcase but not the man
Hotel wey water dey everywhere.
Nukualofa where you dey Come see,
Lol. Tales by moonlight.
grin
Our Female Solomon is back after the weekend grin

There is more to that man death that we are not being told,

To that pix,

Memories from the past.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by Gassa007: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:
Finally I have been vindicated
Madrid guy my bro
Omenkalives
Vedaxcool
Passingshot
Kabrud
Nngenekwenu the Great
Hungerbad is here already
The camp is getting hoter everyday
Who is this mtcheew
Re: Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel by siddoggg(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2017
This man's bet slip cut ni...I blame Arsenal for his death!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US / Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu / Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.