Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide (579 Views)

No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House / Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide by Charidon: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nigerian rapper, Olamide, has claimed there is no woman in his life even though the Bariga-born singer has a son.

The ‘Durosoke’ rapper said this in a chat with the Punch where he also stated that his greatest fear is going back to the “bottom.”

“I’ve actually been in a relationship for about 17 years now.

“As a matter of fact, she’s the most important reason I am where I am today. Her name is music.”

He said his driving force over the years has been knowing he came from the bottom.

According to him, “My major motivation comes from knowing that I came from the bottom, and I don’t want to go back there.

“I want to live a good life, and because of that, my working life is a relentless grind. I don’t want to go broke, and I don’t want anybody to look down on me.

“I’m still on top of my game because read more....
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/19/i-have-no-woman-in-my-life-but-music-olamide/

Re: I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide by wordbank(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ola's mom
So I no be woman abi
Na small tin make I no flush u
Re: I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide by BerryAnny(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
I dnt see dizz making fp.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Plans To Leave Nigeria After Meeting A Graduate With Two Masters D / Does It Mean Tonto Dikeh Bought This Gifts For Herself? / Ooni Of Ife Attends Special Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.