Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Baze University, Abuja In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Baze University, Abuja In Pictures (37045 Views)

Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off / Loyola Jesuit Abuja In Pictures / National Open University Headquarters In Abuja In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by zik4ever: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Eibams60:
has it been accredited? am tired of fake school sha
Yes it has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Odani:

no its 2.4m minus feeding
jeez!
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by LockDown69(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Where's their swimming pool?
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Eibams60(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
zik4ever:
Yes it has.
k tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by dami2boi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is 44-year-old. He was a member of the House of Representatives from 2003 to 2007 (Zaria Federal Constituency) and a former Senator (June 2011 – February 2012), representing Kaduna North Senatorial District. At present, he is the Pro-Chancellor of Baze University, Abuja.

Follow the link
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/interview/16284-to-build-baze-university-i-sold-nearly-everything-i-had-senator-baba-ahmed

1 Like

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Kennydoc(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please, where are the blocks of buildings that make up the school? I can only count like 6 or so.
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by guiddoti: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
veekid:

how much be their school fees? I wan send my pikin go der
make google yur friend.
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by EjimaQuintana: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
chai uniuyo ehhhhhhhhhh hmmmm it is well
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Hafeezson(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
God have mercy on us, i nearly paint as i hia say na Nigeria dis universtiy dey
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Gassa007: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Judah95:
Oh My God! shocked . I can't believe this institution is in Nigeria . Please tell me it ain't true undecided

Anyway, I am proudly a Public University Product. I believe most Public institution Students are 'Genuinely Smarter' and will still outclass some of this 'Dummy-Headed' Private Institution Students .

Click 'LIKE' if you think Public institution Products are better-off . Click 'SHARE' if you think Private Products are better cool
Your ass need to be tabled and flog madly with an iron rod
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Gassa007: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
adioolayi:
Soup wey sweet... na money kill am... The truth be say most of their key lecturers will be visiting lecturers from Federal University.... Bitter Truth!
And so?? go and fry beans na because their lecturers are from Fed Unis
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don't think there's any other country in the world that builds universities like Nigeria does and I don't say that because it's an achievement but because it's foolishness. Instead of littering the country with more nameless universities that can't compete internationally, why not improve the facilities of the ones already on the ground?

Besides, this so-called new university looks like a high school. Didn't they just build another university in Abuja last month... Nigeria University of Turkey or whatever it's called? This building of new universities up and down just makes no sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by AngelicBeing: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
sad
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by bluejean(f): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
my dream school cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by mandy4s: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
The fees might be outrageous but I still prefer it to the massive capital flight and subsequent economic drain we experience in the name of overseas schooling. My brother is currently outside the country so I know very well what I am saying.

Plus I trust the facilities, resources are worth every kobo!

1 Like

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by akigbemaru: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Baze university BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
NotOfThis:
I don't think there's any other country in the world that builds universities like Nigeria does and I don't say that because it's an achievement but because it's foolishness. Instead of littering the country with more nameless universities that can't compete internationally, why not improve the facilities of the ones already on the ground?

Besides, this so-called new university looks like a high school. Didn't they just build another university in Abuja last month... Nigeria University of Turkey or whatever it's called? This building of new universities up and down just makes no sense to me.
Lol the US has 4000 higher institutions of learning for a population of 321 M ppl. Nigeria has about 200 for about 190M ppl. Can u see that we actually still lagging behind. Every developed nation has the number of universities commisurate to their population. Secondly, d existence of priv unis does not stop the fg from investing in its own public universities. Lastly, the number of jambites this yr alone is 1.7 million. However, the combined carrying capacity of all institutions in naija is about 700,000 meaning we need more universities.

3 Likes

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by TheVictorious(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
NotOfThis:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Do you know that the amount of Jambites in Nigeria are "far" much more than the total universities and polytechnics combined can take??

2 Likes

Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by adetes: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
this school is for andrew yusuff and other looters children
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Judah95(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bathuayi:
[/color][color=#990000] Mumu if u tink d fact dt u went to a public school makes u better than ur private school counterparts then I doubt u even knw wats education and intellect in the first place.Mayb you av forgotten all d so called leaders plunging this country into poverty all went to ur so called public school.*ODE

From your statement, you've really shown how an 'ODE MUMU' behaves. Congratulations on your new attribute!. Wish you all the best .
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by slydog(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
uwajeh:
Please can someone explain how Honourable Bitrus got the money to establish this University. I'm being sincere, I really want to know.

Wonder why he did not set it up in his state? Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by Depreacherman(m): 12:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Iruobean:
Pls am looking for job. I'm a graduate from from of mechanical engineering technology. I'm an AutoCAd guru. Pls if if have any place or company where I can work let me kn pls. my email. Anddy2020@yahoo.com

You couldn't write just two sentences correctly and you are up for a job? I wish you well!
Re: Baze University, Abuja In Pictures by huteligab(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
i think ; It was established in 2011 and is a private university.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) / JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.