Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices (18869 Views)

A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Boydehot: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2017
I totally believe what the op just said.
Should i say that those things are after thought event, for instance one day i was on my way heading to ph from aba and our driver wanted to cross to the other line of the road but within me i have already had a think in my mind that if this man cross to other side of the road perhaps the car will be faulty and it will delay our journey.

2min after i meant have thought of it, the same event happened.

And i was like,what if i said it out to the hearing of other passengers they would have say this guy is a witch, because most of were in a hissed heading somewhere.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by samsam2019: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2017
Gimme baba ijebu number or sure match accumulation before I'll take you serious
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2017
I think your services would be highly needed at nairabet and naijabet, you may also consider replacing the faulty hospital scan machine. I assume they'll pay you well enough.

But please don't go and open another church. We have too many in Nigeria as it is.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by amazon14: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:
I have been thinking since afternoon because of somethings I have being experiencing. I had a pregnant colleague in the office whom I always tell that she was carrying a baby boy in her womb but she blatantly told me that scam showed that it was the opposite but I refuse to accept the scam result, reason being that anytime I saw her I feel the presence of a boy.

Guess what.

Today she called that my prophesy has came to pass. She has given birth to a handsome BBB.

This is the fourth time I am predicting the gender in a pregnant woman and non has failed.

I have also predicted events, different type of sporting activities and all have been perfect.

My question now is.

Have I been called by God to be a prophet or is it just normal to other people?

Should I go and open a prophetic ministry?

Please, advice me.

Nairaland is not a place to ask this question, reason there are a lot unbelievers in this forum.
Go to God in prayer if He called you into his ministry He will give you answers. Also there are spiritual fathers and mothers around you they will advice you. I mean good ones you can pm me remain blessed

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by alfarouq(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2017
petra1:

It's God who call people into offices . There is difference between prophesying and the gift of prophecy and the office of the prophet. Someone may prophesy that's not a proof of the gift of prophecy and having the gift of prophecy is not a proof of a call into the office of a prophet.

You can have the gift of prophecy and still be under a pastor and submit your gift under the his leadership. Paul was an apostle but he had prophets who worked with him. Silas was a prophet, Barnabas was a prophet. But served under Paul . So server in your church . Let your pastor know your experience. He will guide you . Except God tells you otherwise . When God tells you ,you will know .

Let him use his gift under someone so that person can take the credit.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by seniorkachion(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2017
B&
DivinelyBlessed:
Prophetic ministry already?? Bros, chill na.
God has to call you first not you calling yourself.
How will he know that God has called him? This thread is for the people with spiritual understanding, if Nairaland cannot boast of having a good number of them, it is truly lamentable.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by davidstunt(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2017
no vex oo bros but that sporting prediction wey you dey talk,me think say bet9ja boys go fit use u oo
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by oglalasioux(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Just like other people who feel they've been 'called by God', you simply have a high receptive brain. Many a human being feeling spoken to by god/gods have abused that higher knowledge.

You are no different from a mathematical genius.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by solexybadoo: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Jostico:
sorry o is any one from your family or genre an amadiolagist the next sentence na call o
grin grin grin Amadiologist
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Just open a bet9ja store and be happy grin grin
Brother, ur head dey there...
OP, pls let's work together and predict 4 correct scores...u won't regret it
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Lunaxskin: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Op, You have very good instinct and a bit of clairvoyant ability which you can use to your own advantage.

most times you can even guess what someone have to say before he/she open there mouth.
There are other ways you can use this Gods gift apart from going into ministration which is non a different level to what you have.

Most people easily mix the two and that's why someone will go to a so called "Clairvoyant pastor "and he will see the past and sometimes the future both cannot help the person because he's not a ordained pastor.
I will suggest that you find out the reason why God gave u this gift and use it well.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello my name is Richard.A.Henry and for the first time I see a story where I can easily relate to.... As a kid I was called interpreter because there was basically no dream I could not interpret people outside my home usually came to see us just to get me to explain their dreams which they usually confirmed as been authentic any where they went to.... This made me feel spiritually minded it got to a point i didn't even need to know your dream before I could predict something about you... But my error had always been the fact that I never grew this special part of me up... And finally I lost my touch as I became older.... My gf is a Muslim but for a month there about she has started doing the same thing I once did the ability to prophesy and interpret luckily I have been able to help her grow into a strong Christian... My point exactly?... What you have if for real you do, should be nurtured get to your local pastor or someone who can help you grow and wax stronger spiritually... Thus sharpening your gift into an extraordinary ability.. I lost mine because I never paid attention much to it.. If you feel ready for the challenges ahead then sir I will wish you best of luck
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by uwajeh(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2017
If you truly desire to open a prophetic ministry, God's opinion should be the only opinion that matters not the opinion of nairalanders or anyone else for that matter.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello my name is Richard.A.Henry and for the first time I see a story where I can easily relate to.... As a kid I was called interpreter because there was basically no dream I could not interpret people outside my home usually came to see us just to get me to explain their dreams which they usually confirmed as been authentic any where they went to.... This made me feel spiritually minded it got to a point i didn't even need to know your dream before I could predict something about you... But my error had always been the fact that I never grew this special part of me up... And finally I lost my touch as I became older.... My gf is a Muslim but for a month there about she has started doing the same thing she practically walked up to a man i or she didn't know and told him that he was going to get a job that will take him to Abuja in the a week to come.. Guess what the man sent her 30k to appreciate her prophesy some week backs.
I once did the ability to prophesy and interpret luckily I have been able to help her grow into a strong Christian...
My point exactly?... What you have if for real you do, should be nurtured get to your local pastor or someone who can help you grow and wax stronger spiritually... Thus sharpening your gift into an extraordinary ability.. I lost mine because I never paid attention much to it.. If you feel ready for the challenges ahead then sir I will wish you best of luck. You have no idea what I would do to have my gift back so please don't lose yours
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2017
donnie:
Men do not decide to start ministries. They are called into ministry. Use your gift to serve God in Spirit and in truth by submitting to your local church authority. You do not start a ministry just because you have a gift.

Do not start a minsitry when you are not called or sent otherwise you could end up in hell.

one of the best replies so far. wat an intelligent human being.

1 Like

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by sfinkzslot(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
just stick to ur paid job...u b the scam!!! grin
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by amparas(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol. Take ur skills to th nearest betnaija shop grin grin
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by hisMrs(f): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:
I have been thinking since afternoon because of somethings I have being experiencing. I had a pregnant colleague in the office whom I always tell that she was carrying a baby boy in her womb but she blatantly told me that scam showed that it was the opposite but I refuse to accept the scam result, reason being that anytime I saw her I feel the presence of a boy.

Guess what.

Today she called that my prophesy has came to pass. She has given birth to a handsome BBB.

This is the fourth time I am predicting the gender in a pregnant woman and non has failed.

I have also predicted events, different type of sporting activities and all have been perfect.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

my first question is are you BORN AGAIN?
You cannot be in sin and say u want to start a ministry, GOD FORBID!!!
I would advise u have a personal relationship with God and understand that prophecy is not a business platform
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by AntiNigerian: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Nostradamus AND Bubba Vanga III
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by LordKushmann(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Just stay calm and develop yourself. Give yourself time to mature in the craft. It's probably hereditary like mine. During your period of development, abstain from doing things that will prick your conscience after, anything you know you do and your mind starts judging you, stop it. That mind is your greatest weapon so befriend it instead of fighting it.

Then when the time is right, meet some of your family elders that will guide you on what to do. There is no greater ministry than the one your ancestors have called you to..Everything will become clearer then. You will just know what to do.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by oneitalia: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Just give me 3 sure banker make i go nap baba ijebu lotto.. I need money pass Nigeria as i dey like this. Abeg.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by distilledwalex(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Can you predict Football matches correctly. . Abeg Nairabet don do me shege.. I need your prophetic gift here
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

You haven't being called yet you only had missed call
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by marcopollo(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Na Nairabet sure pass for this kind talent!
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

It is very normal. I also do it from time to time.
Dont run to open a church. If it's the money attracting you, why not charge friends for your services? Then they will bring their own families and friends to pay you and get a word from you?
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by dnawah(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

if u can predict sporting then go into betting.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Harvard13(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

Bros u fit drop predos for weekend games or UCL games??
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by EternalTruth: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Dem go shock on that day
the thing dey pain ni die. The bible says that we're saved by Grace but the way they keep proving themselves Right and qualified already and threaten others with hell fire dey vex me.
Instead of him to pray for mercy to make heaven him dey talk rubbish.

Judgement day will be full of surprises.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
sonnie10:
The extend of quackery in medical imaging especially sonography in Nigeria is disturbing. How do they get away with this? they say it's a girl, and then it turns out it's a boy.

They use very old, crude and outdated machinery. A friend of mine went to get scanned while pregnant at 24 weeks, she told me the man was quack, did not know head from body, told her the baby was 14 weeks old. The machine he used was very outdated. She quized his knowledge a bit(asking him qurstions like when can one trll the sex of a baby) and he was confused as to what to say. Worse part is, the hospital offering the service is not a small one o. It boasts of maternity too.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by delishpot: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Adminisher:
You have a familiar spirit related to witchcraft. Go for deliverance fast. Prophecy and predictions are not equivalent to holiness so the mere suggestion of opening a "ministry" is just the evil spirit pushing you.
People are CALLED into ministry. You just don't open something because you are convinced you have "powers"

Shut it already. You are the one that needs deliverance. You need deliverance from the spirit of quick conclusion and witch hunting.
Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

Making correct predictions is possible outside Christianity. Fortune tellers have been known to accurately predict events. In Acts 16:16 the bible talks about a girl who was possessed by the spirit of divination i.e. she can accurately predict events. In fact she predicted that God had sent Paul to the people...and she was spot on.

Prophecy on the other hand is a message God gives you to deliver to His people ( or others as He so choose). Just to point out that many of what Nigerian pastors call prophesy at Dec 31/Jan 1 services are not prophecy but usually prayers, wishes and sometimes wishful thinking.

So you have predicted certain things accurately but you have not said God had instructed you in any of these instances. In the case of your pregnant colleague you said "you feel" which will indicate not that God had expressly told you so.

I would advice you know God more and be useful in the church. It is possible you have the gift of discernment. If so use it to edify the church. The idea of prophetic ministry is making merchandise of God's gift ( that's if we are talking about discernment as in your gift). All gifts are useful within the church. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Should I Open A Prophetic Ministry? : Please I Need Matured Advices by lionphil(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2017
ipreach:

Guess what.

My question now is.

Please, advice me.

Time to put your talent to use. Please predict this weekend's matches and place it here for all to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Sexual Immoralities Actually Kills People By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Is SMOKING A SIN / Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.