Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' (58919 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by psp2pc(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2017
just as I thought... a kid with a phone
Nebuchadnezar:
[left] but am still better than your useless father aren't i?
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Tedassie(m): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Abeg make she do, come plait my ***** hair tongue
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ionsman: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2017
magicminister:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING AN HAIR DRESS.
THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING "LOCAL HAIR DRESSER" AS IF YOUR 20,000 NAIRA SALARY IS UP TO PAR WITH WHAT SHE MAKES!!!

SHE MAKES AN HONEST LIVING AND IS A HUSTLER. FOR THAT ALONE, SHE HAS MY RESPECT!!

What rubbish is this one typing? Some of you just type without reasoning...The issue here is she just denied being a hairdresser. Why isn't she proud of it since she supposedly makes "so much" money from it?

Secondly, I'm quite sure that girl has not left our shores before even if she has,it certainly was for a short period. So, where did all the multiple accents come from...Answer this questions since you are her defensive midfielder. ...

Fake a** girl !!!

2 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Muhammedsaliu(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2017
mployer:
Atlest she is not a runs girl cheesy
#how do u know that she is not a runs girl....because that's how a runs girl behaves...u do know no one can admire a deceitful person....
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Mrjo(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2017
magicminister:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING AN HAIR DRESS.
THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING "LOCAL HAIR DRESSER" AS IF YOUR 20,000 NAIRA SALARY IS UP TO PAR WITH WHAT SHE MAKES!!!

SHE MAKES AN HONEST LIVING AND IS A HUSTLER. FOR THAT ALONE, SHE HAS MY RESPECT!!
bros that girl f*ck up, did u knw hw many customers she could make if she admit?
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by psp2pc(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2017
if this gifty had been her natural self, she stood a chance to be among the top 3 or even win the price, but her fakeness got on so many people's nerve.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Kriszy42(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2017
i see so much 'proudness' in ha
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by shejane: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2017
I still maintain my stand not everybody know banky w or falz. Maybe she lives in the village so is possible. If na tuface or psquare then everybody go know them abeg. Free the gal. No be falz of yesterday sef

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by stubbornman(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Try the cartoon na embarassed
cheesy yeye
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by zealblinks(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
Who is Gifty?
pretender.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by friendl: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2017
I be like her
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by poyet(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2017
pojophilius:
can u do one for banky cheesy grin
For him bear-bear, as him no get hair!
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
Who is Gifty?
gifty is a giver of tins..... grandma 1900
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by dingbang(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Eaa247:

gifty is a giver of tins..... grandma 1900
lol
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Dicksonpal: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2017
bbbabes:

He needs Phensic and Daga
God to know this drugs u must be old haha
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by 9ja4show: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2017
The money some so called local hairdressers make is bigger that most of you guys salary;

You can speak English perfectly but your salary is 50k a month, some of you forget English is someone's language and they don't have to learn it in school, same way you learnt your local language

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by outstandingsyll(f): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Go girl, u rep wella. Having been a house mate for 28days is victory already. U hav sold ur brand, from now hence u will eat with kings and queens. Africa and beyond knws u now. Pls when u finally grap the power, use it well.
are you alright at all? undecided
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by CharlieMaria(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2017
BerryAnny:
Fake Ass Gurl! Btw Sum1 shld pls run a test 4 d guy above me,i dnt think he iz well.
TEST concluded.: 100%Weed detected. ANALYSIS: Oshogbo Weed 92% Bende Weed 5%, Skunk 3%. Recommend remedy..thanks
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by PrettyGaby(f): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2017
so, if someone braids a person's hair, he or she then has to be a hairdresser, abi?
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by zedman1(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

am pretty sure that Gifty was voted out base on her tribe just like i sense on this post.

you see why one Nigeria is not and can never work.

i keep telling people this
just look at this small show with the aim of promoting project Nigeria but ended up been a tribal stuff.

little wonder i don't watch that useless program
Who brought in tribe here? I smell tribalism everywhere around you. That's the plain truth man. A close friend of mine dated this girl during his service year sometime around 2012 or so and immediately he learnt Gifty was in the house, his first reaction was 'guy , na that my fake babe that year wey I bin de gist you'. It's obvious you've never been around one of her type so you wouldn't understand . We're talking fake you're talking what sef!
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2017
psp2pc:
just as I thought... a kid with a phone

older than your father still
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by nerovito(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Kolababe:
Gifty has just been evicted from the on-going Big Brother Naija game. Gifty, who has had a pretty controversial time in the house with her string of kisses, multinational accent and comments about not knowing celebs, leaves the house empty handed.

She was nominated by the housemates for eviction alongside Marvis and Thin Tall Tony. Marvis secured the highest votes from viewers and was automatically safe. Gifty now joins other evicted housemates like Soma, Miyonse and Coco Ice.

While the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu invited Gifty to the live eviction stage, and he asked her a question from one of the audience at home. The question was, "Gifty you were making hair for most of the housemates, are you a hairdresser in real life?"

Gifty kept beating about the bush, then she said "Well, i learnt things quickly. When i see people do things, i learn fast. I am a fast learner. I pick one or two things from them. I like watching people do it. So i will say i am a professional"

Recall that just some days ago, it was revealed with photos that Gifty before coming into the Big Brother Naija house, was a local hairdresser in Obosi, in Anambra state.

However, from her response above when Ebuka asked her, Gifty who is known for her "fake" attitude did not seem to be proud to call herself a hairdresser.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/giftys-reply-when-ebuka-asked-if-she.html

Those guys for bbn no get joy abeg, Them don chop and drink wetin pass the 25million sef
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
zedman1:
Who brought in tribe here? I smell tribalism everywhere around you. That's the plain truth man. A close friend of mine dated this girl during his service year sometime around 2012 or so and immediately he learnt Gifty was in the house, his first reaction was 'guy , na that my fake babe that year wey I bin de gist you'. It's obvious you've never been around one of her type so you wouldn't understand . We're talking fake you're talking what sef!
[/s]
and what makes other noise makers and prostitutes like bisola real?
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Professional liar

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Steveinnovates(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Go girl, u rep wella. Having been a house mate for 28days is victory already. U hav sold ur brand, from now hence u will eat with kings and queens. Africa and beyond knws u now. Pls when u finally grap the power, use it well.

Lol.... You're kidding right??
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Cyriloha(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Bush gal with fake accent

Your inside the bush with your babe mama and your calling another person buah gurl
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by zedman1(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
and what makes other noise makers and prostitutes like bisola real?
And you're still playing the tribalism game. Who's comparing her with anyone? I don't know who "Bisola" is, maybe she's more fake , who cares? I heard about this Gifty girl and her fake life long before the BBN thing,long before you started feeding our ears with these tribal stuff online. Had to google and watch just a portion of her display cos of what my friend had told me about her, not because of what everyone's saying here, and believe me, I almost threw up......yet you're still talking tribe?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by adedayoa2(f): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
of course i am even more than your father cool

tell me what i said that's a lie

again define fake for me?

you put attachments instead of your original hair
eye lashes instead of your original lashes
lipsticks instead of your natural pink lips
eye pencils instead of your natural eye
marry Kay instead of your natural beauty
all for men to see you for what you're not which is beautiful instead of ugly or average
my sister aren't you fake?
I can see your father didn't isn't educated too, that's why he brought up a son who lacks respect and can't even speak in public without insulting someone. Jackass
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

am pretty sure that Gifty was voted out base on her tribe just like i sense on this post.

you see why one Nigeria is not and can never work.

i keep telling people this
just look at this small show with the aim of promoting project Nigeria but ended up been a tribal stuff.

little wonder i don't watch that useless program

Shut up man
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
adedayoa2:
I can see your father didn't isn't educated too, that's why he brought up a son who lacks respect and can't even speak in public without insulting someone. Jackass

of course he should (your father) should have gotten a better education instead of being an illiterate like his daughter

kiss the truth grin
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2017
zedman1:
And you're still playing the tribalism game. Who's comparing her with anyone? I don't know who "Bisola" is, maybe she's more fake , who cares? I heard about this Gifty girl and her fake life long before the BBN thing,long before you started feeding our ears with these your tribal stuff online. Had to google and watch just a portion of her display cos of what my friend had told me about her, not because of what everyone's saying here, and believe me, I almost threw up......yet you're still talking tribe?

ok no problem i careless about gifty girl but against everyone out for her head..
by the way i love you civil reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Pere And Peace's Reaction As Michael Walked Into The Bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.