Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) (37577 Views)

NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River / Pretty Uniabuja Female Student Lost Her Life After A Brief Illness (photo) / One Of Uniabuja Female Hostel Blocks Burnt Down By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by juman(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Recession inspired death.

Many people have turned to robbery to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by omonla10(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Guys, anytime u are being robbed, there's no point proving to be smart or strong. In most cases, obeying armed robbers might mean loosing all u have but not loosing ur greatest possession which is ur LIFE..

Only the living can recover more than what's being stolen.

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Icecomrade: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Sad
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by HYOTHi(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Why have these students refuse to use the pedestrian bridge in front of their school? How can people be going to school, yet be so illiterate?

RIP
Mister Literate man, Read and understand don't just read to comment.

Rip .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Muhammedsaliu(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Rip....bae
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by iduisaiah(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Rip to her
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by samotosh4(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by AdemolaA2: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Why have these students refuse to use the pedestrian bridge in front of their school? How can people be going to school, yet be so illiterate?

RIP
Your comment is Completely out of point .. you need to go back and read the story again ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Currently there is a protest over the death ongoing at uniabuja permanent site. Highway into Abuja blocked. If you are coming into Abuja go via kuje or zuba side

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by saintdennis(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Jejely stay there, get robbed and move on.

No she wanted to escape (probably out of fear/panic)

Don't quote me if u don't know anything about carefully weighing options.

When I was robbed at Gunpoint my friends laughed at me, days later a final year medical student was stabbed in the neck by his assailants after struggling with them over his laptop...he bled out

When robbers came to my crib we were shouting ole ole ole while they pounded at the burglary proof.

until they shot into the roof and told us to shut up! Immediately we kept quiet, they robbed and left.

No matter how it goes down, Life goes on...

Always weigh your options.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2017
mykelmeezy:
in her head shes usain bolt abi

the Fact she had liver to run means

1.the robbers were not near her

2. they weren't shooting

anywho may she end up where she deserves

her rapture has taken place

repent people.

repent

Are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by pannyman(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2017
So sad. Nigerians and panic.

The other day while I was driving home from work, a car burst a tyre and a woman began to run in panic, assuming it was a shooting.
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2017
The driver was a responsible person , to have deposited her corpse a the school, unlike some riff rafs that would have driven off from site.
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2017
mykelmeezy:

2. they weren't shooting

repent people.

repent

She thinks she was Usain Bolt? (Mocking the death), where she deserve? Are you God? And still you have the effrontery to say "Repent" how old are you, boy?

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2017
very sad
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by apple30(f): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2017
grin[quote author=SuperSuave post=53875049][/quote]
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by nigeriantrend: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2017
OMG !!!

May her gentel soul rest in peace .. Those rubbers will never know peace in their life
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by morzook(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by TinaAnita(f): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Chikelue2000:
So sorry about her death but d driver really is patriotic

I thought I was the only one that observed his patriotism

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
mykelmeezy:

2. they weren't shooting

repent people.

repent

You wrote a piece of shit like this cuz she is not your sister. May JAH have mercy on you.
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by fetrillion(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
mykelmeezy:

2. they weren't shooting

repent people.

repent
dats a stupid way of preaching d gospel..No single element of human sympathy..Wisdom is profitable to direct.
A simple RIP cud have gone a long way
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by DavidEsq(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Serious protest going on ryt now at UniAbuja. Le'me call my correspondent to clarify d reasons for the protest.

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by euchariadavid(f): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Bimpe29: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmn! That's her fate. She couldn't have escaped it last night.
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by aggahegbema(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2017
Opistorincos:
Rip to the brave girl
R.I.P
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by tutorago: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2017
This is sad....

If you have experience in teaching, send your CV to info@tutorago.com in order to be considered for a tutoring/teaching job around you.
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by ekhai(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2017
THIS ROBBERY ISSUE IS A COVER UP. THIS GIRL WAS TRYING TO CROSS THE BUSY HIGHWAY AND GOT KNOCKED DOWN, DESPITE THE PROVISION OF A PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE, RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED ACROSS THE ROAD. THE AUTHORITY OF UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA SHOULD EDUCATE THEIR STUDENTS TO USE THAT BRIDGE. RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Chikelue2000(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

I thought I was the only one that observed his patriotism
exactly dear, some silly ones will run away

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
mykelmeezy:
modified:

I'm quite familiar with the university of abj

n most people quoting me dont know shii

less than 2km away from the school gate is a military checkpoint and a pedestrian bridge

call it adrenaline or whatever shes dumb not to have even peeked the road b4 crossing

if she could run then shooting wasnt going on

whic rules out about 70% fear of death

she obviously must have known about the military checkpoint which doesn't require crossing to meet up with

n since no bullet is pursuing you the pedestrian bridge is there

like someone quoted those students do the catlwalk on the highway bs more often than not

only difference is she wasn't lucky this time

you are free to judge but make sure you have a clue about the location b4 trying to claim smartypants here

what if the direction of the army base was blocked by the robbers. Something prompted her to cross over. Either to cross over to the safety of the other side and run in the direction of the army base or the direction of the school. Just maybe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.