Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sahara Reporters Has Join Rebellion Against Human Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Has Join Rebellion Against Human Race (438 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / 2019: No Rebellion Against Tinubu In South-west — Segun Oni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Has Join Rebellion Against Human Race by mike85060: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Fellow Friends, The Saharareporters,com has joined the rebellion against the human race(both blacks and whites) in the world for telling me that somebody is using my name in their columns whereas is a racist ploy to co fuse the blessed people of this great country chosen to host the Godfather Power to save the world from here. Until they change their stand, all Nigerians and Peoples of the world should not patronise or use the saharareporters,com because it has proved itself as a new outfit that the Hierarchy of the World Religious Bodies, namely, The World Council of Churches and Global Muslim United are using to destabilise Africa and the world. Until the saharareporters,com stop using somebody with my name, the staff and management are going to face the wrath of all the elements in creation for trying to cover the Great Light that is protecting the entire planet from total collapse. Meantime, all my comments that the ex-prisoner Chief Ibori should have been arrested and detained for further trial has been removed but my strong belief is that if he stole and I believe the English Courts know what they are doing, definitely the Chief should be ready for further imprisonment for all of us to know that anybody put in position of power must be ready to account for their stewardship and also for the people of Delta to know that there are better unknown Okorochas, Uduaghans, Okochas, and Iboris, etc., in their midst who would be able to perform wonders with the new government of Buhari who will very soon get to those other stealers who have emptied the treasuries of the Nigerian states. So for now saharareporters should be taken over or closed down and their owners be tried for rebellion against the people, My love and blessings.

https://web.facebook.com/satguru.maharajji/posts/1250727118313969
Re: Sahara Reporters Has Join Rebellion Against Human Race by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 20, 2017
you are a Fool. your Write up is useless. The Only Original Human Race is the Black Race. Our Enemies Are the White Caucasians. They are the descendants of Fallen Demons. when you look at The TimeLine of the Devils. they have sent missionaries and spies during the precolonial era. They had always use the divide and conquer method on us. be careful of this people. They are deadly vipers. they are making different dangerous viruses. to wipe out out away from the earth. We-the Original Black Race of the earth have to make Local production of Weapons. and make the Economy vibrant enough. given 80% of it to Private investors. and let the Government watch over the Indigenous Investors.
Re: Sahara Reporters Has Join Rebellion Against Human Race by GMBuhari: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Good is weed
Re: Sahara Reporters Has Join Rebellion Against Human Race by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 20, 2017
They are the mouthpiece of imperialist neo-colonialism, All they do is badmouth African countries that dont obey imperialists

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Armsgate: More Evidence Against Badeh / Nigerian Army Jails Errant Personnel For Molesting Civillian / Whistle Blower: Interpretation In vernacular Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.