Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) (30603 Views)

Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by patogist: 2:26am On Feb 20, 2017
FUTO protest that took place last week Friday extended to the only bank in school, reasons being that the students want more banks and are fed up with the kind of services Diamond bank offer. This led to some serious damages within the bank vicinity. diamond bank is currently on hold as the staffs fear there might be a second attack. More pics after the cut

http://www.patogist.com/2017/02/see-state-of-futo-diamond-bank-after.html

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by patogist: 2:29am On Feb 20, 2017

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Badgers14: 2:41am On Feb 20, 2017
The student will still pay for the repairs... I don't know if they realized that .

Whatever happened to a peaceful protest

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Epositive(m): 3:44am On Feb 20, 2017
seems our student are getting stronger when it comes to protest.... i'm not talking about the damages done but the prompt action/reaction.

#positivevibes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 4:09am On Feb 20, 2017
Badgers14:
The student will still pay for the repairs... I don't know if they realized that .

Whatever happened to a peaceful protest

I heard it was peaceful until the DSS came charging in and started whisking away "peaceful" protesters

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by anonimi: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2017
ITbomb:
I heard it was peaceful until the DSS came charging in and started whisking away "peaceful" protesters

The students should get a good lawyer to sue DSS for the payment then.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4274880_img20160713wa000_jpeg8b63eae3a7de9cfcbb52f1bdcf3d09b3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937451_fbimg1459994787349_jpeg6ee85fa6744937976d6d613bcf825b1a

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 20, 2017
These students are very senseless.......they are just making the school management richer

1 Like

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 20, 2017
These students are very senseless.......they are just making the school richer

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by zadok60: 5:49am On Feb 20, 2017
I blame apc

1 Like

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by DrayZee: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Futo and their ever corrupt line of VC's. It could have been one of the best universities of technology in Africa.

But no. Greed has destroyed everything.

7 Likes

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 6:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Nawa o! Protests everywhere. This place na zoo true true

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 6:11am On Feb 20, 2017
How I wish they realized they will pay for damages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by ichommy(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2017
After the protest, Deep Damages.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by alex81(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2017
what's happening to our FUT's ....
futa protest
futminna protest, even burnt down clinic

futo protest... hmm
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by nely(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Our leaders don't like peaceful peotest, they prefer violent once, if not they would never act and for DSS or Amebo police I will not say anything make them no catch me

1 Like

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Lmao!!! The manager of that branch will just be jubilating because the branch will be wearing a new look very soon, even AC way nor bin dey work since them open that branch, the students go buy am!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by olaezebala: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2017
stupid protest. Now they will all pay for damages.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Adonis3: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2017

Smh

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by darocha1: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Oh what a big mistake. You will be made to pay for all this damages, when you refuse, your 4years course will be dragged & delayed till it is 7years and when you get fed up, you will beg the school to just give you any grade and let you move on to another phase of life.

7 Likes

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2017
shocked Keyword....AFONJA cheesy
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2017
So daimmond
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2017
They want more bank's and destroyed the only one they had!

They are not in a hurry to graduate.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by logadims: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2017
those who did most of the damage are the year one. wey no no the repercussion of this act!!!

1 Like

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Bunch of thugs masquerading as students undecided
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by theway83: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Nothing is free.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2017
SMH for some student.

Protest is not all about destroying properties to show people you are protesting.

Now that you have succeeded in destroying the only bank you have, how would pay your school fees, and do banking transaction in the school premises?

I know you would pay for the damages you have done to the bank, it would be added to your school fees.

You students should just be ready to pay for the damages.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2017
SMB=scratching my balls
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Stupid students: They will still pay for everything.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Aluta without common sense

Make me remember our aaua-aluta in April

The school management slam #15k each on all students

Up to this present moment nothing has been done to repair the mini Damages done in school premises.
Re: FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) by KINGwax007(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2017
ITbomb:

yeah, everything is DSS. Idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ / Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.