Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? (627 Views)

Can I Use The Payoneer Account I Use On My Disabled Adsense Account On / Paypal VS Payoneer Mastercard Account – Who Benefits Bloggers Most? / How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? by wink2015(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2017
The questions goes to those who have successfully received payoneer mastercard in Nigeria.

I want to know the means by which one can use to receive a payoneer mastercard in Nigeria.

can one receive it by post office postal box that is P. O. Box?

or the company send it to a named street number addresses. most of us in Nigeria do not have street number in our place of residence.

again which courier company do they use to send it to their recipient in Nigeria.

thanks
Re: HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? by wink2015(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
after waiting for useful responses and getting none except empty viewing of my thread.

I decided to do the needful by researching on my own using nairaland and I was lucky to find this thread that contain some explanation or material.

https://www.nairaland.com/2427445/all-need-know-payoneer-debit
Re: HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? by GoodyOG: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
wink2015:
after waiting for useful responses and getting none except empty viewing of my thread.

I decided to do the needful by researching on my own using nairaland and I was lucky to find this thread that contain some explanation or material.

https://www.nairaland.com/2427445/all-need-know-payoneer-debit

all you uave to do is to make sure you input your correct details especially your present state and postal code....
after that,judt relax,as long as you know some people in that state, you will get the card......

i registered on 7th january and they said it will be shipped on feb 17th ....to my surprise it someone i dint even know brought the card and paper for me on 29th january....

[url="http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/02/how-to-get-free-payoneer-mastercard.html]CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL GUIDE ON HOW TO GET IT[/url]
Re: HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? by wink2015(m): 5:19am On Feb 22, 2017
GoodyOG:

all you uave to do is to make sure you input your correct details especially your present state and postal code....
after that,judt relax,as long as you know some people in that state, you will get the card......

i registered on 7th january and they said it will be shipped on feb 17th ....to my surprise it someone i dint even know brought the card and paper for me on 29th january....

[url="http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/02/how-to-get-free-payoneer-mastercard.html]CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL GUIDE ON HOW TO GET IT[/url]

@GoodyOG, Thanks for responding. I want to know if there is a way one can know the courier services that does the delivery so that one can just go to the courier office with a means of identity to collect the payoneer mastercard.

You know that many Nigerian street especially the newly developed areas are without street number. we just use some kind of description such as behind so and so place, after so and so junction.

do they use postal box ( post office box ) to send the mastercard if one supplied such when filling in the forms?
Re: HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? by GoodyOG: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2017
wink2015:

@GoodyOG, Thanks for responding. I want to know if there is a way one can know the courier services that does the delivery so that one can just go to the courier office with a means of identity to collect the payoneer mastercard.

You know that many Nigerian street especially the newly developed areas are without street number. we just use some kind of description such as behind so and so place, after so and so junction.

do they use postal box ( post office box ) to send the mastercard if one supplied such when filling in the forms?

ok...i have no idea...but u can simply go to the postal office in your state

(1) (Reply)

Website With Unlimited Hosting For Sale / Interested In Learning Laravel? Let's Do This! / Put Your Blog In An App And Earn More Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.