Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) (28927 Views)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Davido Kisses Daughter As P-square Shows Imade Love As She Feels Happy (pics & V / Peter Square Shows Off Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Ovokoo: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2017
Peter Okoye of the psquare fame pranked his fans over a new ride he just got from the United States of America. Lol.

Watch and Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc26iv3qIVQ

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/prank-peter-psquare-shows-off-new-ride-video-pics/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by jay99(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by sheedy407(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Let him celebrate with Veleta win

The guy above me stole my position
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Gozzzy(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
instead of putting something important on FP!!!! lala sef!! I don't want to say nairaland is losing it.
the two guys above are jobless!!! dragging FTC in this precious Monday morning they should be working.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by jegz25(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Baba God plz answer my call o...I still no lose hope even at 30

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
OK too
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Wow!
He got me, there.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by kzokul(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2017
So I should do what? Kiss his ass ba?
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by wizzlyd(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Adonis3: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Dongreat:

Stole your position? I am to believe this is a joke and if not then you really need to get a job, and if you have one already, then you need to get busy.
Important issues and responsibilities waiting other than fighting for first to comment on the web.
One with such thought is acceptable but I pray no many, otherwise a true existence of "The Planet of the Apes". (No pun)

C'mon, relax gee

The person wey dem follow talk understand the joke and no even complain

Na you kon help am dey sell him gala

If you continue like this, na frustration go kill you oo

Gozzzy:
instead of putting something important on FP!!!! lala sef!! I don't want to say nairaland is losing it.
the two guys above are jobless!!! dragging FTC in this precious Monday morning they should be working.

LMAO.. Losing wahh??

Forgerrit mahn, the owner of Nairaland is simply a business man who's only trying to create a balance cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken

5 Likes

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
let him take me for a spin in itcheesy
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Jessicaseth(f): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Boyfriend goals. Can't be found dating a broke man. Ever!!!
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by shamecurls(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
In Gifty's voice...... Who is Peter of P-Square?

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by GMBuhari: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Escalade or

Sexcapade
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by geemayor(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
OK.....seen . . . . . . . . . .Here to register my presence.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by MrGreenMavro: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
And so?
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by celestialAgent(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Apparently, all these guys above are either bereft of data to watch the video or they just lack sense of humour!

12 Likes

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by orlabass(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
See post on Monday morning.... Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by ho69: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Davidblen(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Escalade
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Dongreat(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
sheedy407:
Let him celebrate with Veleta win

The guy above me stole my position

Stole your position? I am to believe this is a joke and if not then you really need to get a job, and if you have one already, then you need to get busy.
Important issues and responsibilities waiting other than fighting for first to comment on the web.
One with such thought is acceptable but I pray no many, otherwise a true existence of "The Planet of the Apes". (No pun)
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
e
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Chuzzyblog2: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by GMBuhari: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Hehehe
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by SexyNairalander: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
booked
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by dnative(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
iranu baba abasha
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by officialJP(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by VeniJu: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
jegz25:
Baba God plz answer my call o...I still no lose hope even at 30

Buy mtn 3000 and be calling from ur bed. He will pick it up and make u sleep
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by morzook(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by wiringdpt(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2017
They lost it 2 years ago
Gozzzy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event / Tonto Dikeh Honoured As UN Noble Ambassador (Photos, Video) / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.