Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Doctors Advise Buhari To Resign From Presidency Over Seriousness Of His Illness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors Advise Buhari To Resign From Presidency Over Seriousness Of His Illness (897 Views)

Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock / Buhari's Doctors Advise Him Not To Return To Nigeria For Now - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Advise Buhari To Resign From Presidency Over Seriousness Of His Illness by jonasrob: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Doctors are advising President Buhari to resign from the presidency over the gravity of his illness but he insists he wants to return to Nigeria and continue his daily routine.

Full revelation here: http://233livenews.com/2017/02/20/doctors-advise-buhari-to-resign-as-president-over-gravity-of-his-illness/
Re: Doctors Advise Buhari To Resign From Presidency Over Seriousness Of His Illness by Chicagoesontop: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
One by one the pieces of lies they told are falling in place together, GOD please Heal my president to come back and release Nnamdi Kanu , i pray that my president will not die and take the freedom of Nnamdi Kanu to the grave with him !!

Please Hit AMEN with a like ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Advise Buhari To Resign From Presidency Over Seriousness Of His Illness by jonasrob: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
AMEN
Chicagoesontop:
One by one the pieces of lies they told are falling in place together, GOD please Heal my president to come back and release Nnamdi Kanu , i pray that my president will not die and take the freedom of Nnamdi Kanu to the grave with him !!

Please Hit AMEN with a like ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award / Nigerians Really Deserve To Know What Is Wrong, Speak Directly To Us Mr Buhari. / FG To Establish Niger Delta Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.